Ogłoszenie

Forum zostało przeniesione na adres: www.mtenis.com.pl

#1 30-12-2010 19:00:45

Joao

Buntownik z wyboru

Ulubiony zawodnik: Roger Federer

Philipp Petzschner

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/ATP+Headshots+AfhYxo9Mebyl.jpg

Philipp Petzschner (ur. 24 marca 1984 w Bayreuth), niemiecki tenisista, zwycięzca 1 turnieju ATP Tour w singlu i 2 w deblu w tym Wimbledonu 2010.

W grze pojedynczej największym sukcesem niemieckiego tenisisty jest zwycięstwo w halowym turnieju BA-CA Tennis Trophy 2008 w Wiedniu w październiku 2008 roku. W finale pokonał rozstawionego z numerem ósmym Francuza Gaëla Monfilsa 6:4, 6:4.

W grze podwójnej wygrał na początku lutego roku 2010 rozgrywki w Zagrzebiu, partnerując Austriakowi, Jürgenowi Melzerowi. Drugie zwycięstwo deblowe odniósł podczas wielkoszlemowego Wimbledonu. Razem z Melzerem pokonał w pojedynku finałowym parę Robert Lindstedt-Horia Tecău 6:1, 7:5, 7:5. W roku 2008 był również w finale debla w Wiedniu, grając wspólnie z Alexanderem Peya oraz w lipcu 2010 w Stuttgarcie, a grał wtedy z Christopherem Kasem.

Najwyżej sklasyfikowany w rankingu singlistów był we wrześniu 2009 na 35. miejscu, z natomiast w zestawieniu deblistów w lipcu 2010 zajmował 23. pozycję.

Gra pojedyncza (1) 
1. 12/10/2008  Wiedeń, BA-CA Tennis Trophy ISG  Gaël Monfils 6:4, 6:4

Gra podwójna (2) 
Data Turniej Kat. Naw. Partner Finaliści Wynik
1. 07/02/2010  Zagrzeb, PBZ Zagrzeb Indoors z  Jürgenem Melzerem - Arnaud Clément, Olivier Rochus 6:2, 5:7, 10-8
2. 03/07/2010  Londyn, Wimbledon Jürgenem Melzerem -  Robert Lindstedt, Horia Tecău 6:1, 7:5, 7:5

http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philipp_Petzschner

Człowiek, jak każda małpa, jest zwierzęciem społecznym, a społeczeństwo rządzi się kumoterstwem, nepotyzmem, lewizną i plotkarstwem, uznając je za podstawowe normy postępowania etycznego. (Cień wiatru - Carlos Ruiz Zafon)

#2 01-03-2011 21:18:38

jaccol55

Administrator

Re: Philipp Petzschner

Q&A WITH PHILIPP PETZSCHNER

http://www.atpworldtour.com/~/media/02F1EC0733294E90B272EF96343F2706.ashx
German Philipp Petzschner aims on getting to
a Top 30 ranking this season.

Philipp Petzschner returns to Davis Cup action for the first time since 2008 when the German squad travels to Zagreb this weekend to face Croatia.

Petzschner has been a consistent player on the singles court, ranking inside the Top 100 for the past three years and reaching a career-high No. 35 in 2009, but his crowning achievement last season came in doubles. Playing alongside Austrian Jurgen Melzer, he captured his first Grand Slam title at Wimbledon, earning the pair a place in the doubles field at the 2010 Barclays ATP World Tour Finals.

In this interview, the 26 year old discusses his Wimbledon triumph, his goals for the 2011 ATP World Tour season, and the state of German tennis.

Q: At this stage of your career, are you concentrating more on your singles results or your doubles events with teammate Jurgen Melzer?

A: First of all I’m only trying to play tennis and have fun with it, but of course I’m concentrating a lot more on my singles even if I’m more successful in doubles at the moment.

Q: After reaching a career high of No. 35 in the world on the ATP World Tour in September of 2009, what kind of ranking goals have you mapped out for yourself in 2011?

A: I want to get [back] to the Top 30 and see where it leads [me] from there.

Q: How much did winning Wimbledon with Melzer in 2010 help the confidence and the belief in your game?

A: A lot of course. Winning the biggest tournament in tennis is a great thing and [it] gives you confidence and belief in your game.

Q: John McEnroe has gone on record as saying that he believes that your service motion is the best that he’s ever seen. Can you discuss the elements of your serve that have led you to having such a successful motion? Did you spend a lot of time as a junior developing your delivery?

A: I mean words like this from John McEnroe is an honour, but as anybody else of course I try to practice serving a lot because it’s a key shot in tennis and especially in my game.

Q: To a degree, Germany has not produced the level of singles champions that it once did when Boris Becker and Michael Stich were winning Grand Slam events. Can you provide your thoughts on the state of the men’s game in Germany, and if you believe that the country will once again produce great singles champions?

A: I guess it’s just a matter of time until we create a big champion again. I think we have a lot of really good players in our country but [we're] just missing a top player who boosts up our energy as well.

Q: What would you deem your favorite surface on tour at this point, considering that you have had great results on all the major surfaces?

A: I’ve always loved playing on grass, especially [at] Halle and [at] Wimbledon.

Q: After being on tour for 10 years, what significant changes have you seen in the level of play within the Top 100? Is the competition on the men’s circuit as strong as it’s ever been?

A: I think the tennis is improving every year and the Top 100 are getting better and better.

Q: Which player do least like to face on tour and why?

A: I think [Rafael] Nadal is the toughest opponent you can face because he just never gives up and is such a great fighter.

Q: Which up-and-coming player from the group of Milos Raonic, Richard Berankis, Alexandr Dolgopolov, Bernard Tomic and Grigor Dimitrov can you see making the biggest impact on tour?

A: I think Raonic can be a really tough player. When his serve is on he can be hard to beat.

Q: Finally, if you could share one funny locker room story, what would it be?

A: There are too many to pick one but whatever happens in the locker room stays in the locker room.

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis … rview.aspx

#3 22-05-2011 16:21:11

jaccol55

Administrator

Dusseldorf 2011

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/05eBaAi32e1qy/232x146.jpg?center=0.5,0

Filip wraz ze swoimi kolegami wygrał drużynowy puchar świata, który był rozgrywany w Dusseldorfie.

Wyniki, jakie uzyskał w turnieju:

Christopher Kas/Philipp Petzschner d. Janko Tipsarević/Nenad Zimonjić 5-7 6-4 10-7
Marcel Granollers/Marc Lopez d. Christopher Kas/Philipp Petzschner 7-6(7) 6-3
Philipp Petzschner d. Igor Andreev 6-2 6-4
Philipp Petzschner/Philipp Kohlschreiber d. Maximo Gonzalez/Juan Ignacio Chela 6-3 7-6(5)

#4 13-06-2011 18:48:26

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Ulubiony zawodnik: Roger Federer

Finał w Halle!

Kontuzjowany Phillip nie dokończył finału turnieju ATP w Halle. Niemiec poddał mecz ze swoim rodakiem - Kohlschreiberem, przy stanie 6-7 0-2. Petzschner grał swój 2 finał w karierze. Poprzedni zakończył zwycięsko, a miało to miejsce 2,5 roku temu w Wiedniu.

Phillip Petzschner - przegrane finały (1)

2011 Halle

MTT - tytuły (9)
2011: Belgrad, TMS Miami, San Jose; 2010: Wiedeń, Rotterdam; 2009: TMS Szanghaj, Eastbourne; 2008: US OPEN, Estoril.
MTT - finały (8)
2011: TMS Rzym; 2010: Basel, Marsylia; 2009: WTF, Stuttgart, Wimbledon, TMS Madryt; 2008: WTF

#5 13-06-2011 19:04:06

jaccol55

Administrator

#1) Wiedeń 2008

http://images.sportinglife.com/08/10/330/Philipp-Petzschner_1310416.jpg

R32    Stanislas Wawrinka (SUI) 6-7(5) 6-2 7-6(5)   
R16    Jan Hernych (CZE) 6-3 6-4   
QF    Carlos Moya (ESP) 6-4 6-2   
SF    Feliciano Lopez (ESP) 3-6 6-3 6-3   
W    Gael Monfils (FRA) 6-4 6-4

Stopka forum

RSS