Forum zostało przeniesione na adres: www.mtenis.com.pl

#1 06-02-2011 11:55:04

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Ulubiony zawodnik: Roger Federer

Ivan Dodig

http://www.tportal.hr/ResourceManager/GetImage.aspx?imgId=12173&fmtId=20

IVAN DODIG
http://www.atpworldtour.com/~/media/7A61656C9554418DBA925B3496BE2990.ashx?w=48&h=48

Data urodzenia: 02.01.1985
Miejsce urodzenia: Medjugorje, BiH
Miejsce zamieszkania: Zagrzeb, Chorwacja
Wzrost: 6' (183 cm)
Waga: 176 lbs (80 kg)
Gracz praworęczny
Zawodowiec od 2004
Trener: Jan de Witt

MTT - tytuły (9)
2011: Belgrad, TMS Miami, San Jose; 2010: Wiedeń, Rotterdam; 2009: TMS Szanghaj, Eastbourne; 2008: US OPEN, Estoril.
MTT - finały (8)
2011: TMS Rzym; 2010: Basel, Marsylia; 2009: WTF, Stuttgart, Wimbledon, TMS Madryt; 2008: WTF

#2 07-02-2011 13:15:08

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Re: Ivan Dodig

#1) Zagrzeb 2011

http://www.atpworldtour.com/~/media/318D1895974244F18DA5D6E2BBDA6177.ashx

R32 Marcel Granollers (ESP) 6-3, 6-2
R16 Illya Marchenko (UKR) 6-2, 6-3
Q Ivan Ljubicic (CRO) 6-4, 6-4
S Guillermo Garcia-Lopez (ESP) 4-6, 7-6(5), 6-4
W Michael Berrer (GER) 6-3, 6-4

MTT - tytuły (9)
2011: Belgrad, TMS Miami, San Jose; 2010: Wiedeń, Rotterdam; 2009: TMS Szanghaj, Eastbourne; 2008: US OPEN, Estoril.
MTT - finały (8)
2011: TMS Rzym; 2010: Basel, Marsylia; 2009: WTF, Stuttgart, Wimbledon, TMS Madryt; 2008: WTF

#3 08-02-2011 22:34:55

Raddcik

Come on Andy !

Ulubiony zawodnik: Andy Roddick

First-Time Winner Spotlight Ivan Dodig

http://www.atpworldtour.com/~/media/318D1895974244F18DA5D6E2BBDA6177.ashx
Ivan Dodig captured his first
ATP World Tour title on home
soil.

Croatian Ivan Dodig won his first ATP World Tour title on home soil as he defeated eighth seed Michael Berrer 6-3, 6-4 in the final of the PBZ Zagreb Indoors on Sunday.

ATPWorldTour.com caught up with Dodig after his maiden title.

How does it feel to win your first ATP World Tour title in your home country?
I think it’s the best thing that can happen to a player – to play at home in front of your own crowd. I’m really happy and enjoying this day. It was amazing for me all week and it’s an unbelievable experience.

Did you ever dream your first ATP World Tour title would be in front of family and friends?
This is the first time that all my family and cousins were here supporting me – that motivated me even more. It was a nice and great experience.

You kept the streak alive of a Croat reaching the final here for the sixth straight year, were you aware of that after Saturday’s win?
There was a lot of questions about that but I didn’t have any pressure. I just tried to concentrate on my tennis, to play point by point until the last point. There was no pressure, I just played match by match.

You were the only player to take a set off Novak Djokovic at the Australian Open, did that give you extra confidence coming in here?
Yes of course, he had a great tournament there and I played two great sets against him. I think I took some positive things from that match and my confidence was much higher. Here I showed that I can play very well and win the tournament.

What was the key to your success this week in putting together five match wins for the first time?
I think I served really well all week, especially on the important points. My serve is my best shot. I’m very happy that the serve was working great in all the matches this week.

What was your approach going into your first final and did you speak with anyone (did they give you advice)?
I talked with Goran [Ivanisevic] and practised with him before the match. He’s the guy with the experience. He’s an unbelievable player and he knows how to play these big matches, especially the finals. And of course he helped me with my tactics.

Now that you’re at a career-high ranking, what are your goals the rest of the season?
In the beginning of the year the goal was to stay in the Top 100. That is still my first goal. I need to still work a lot, but my final goal for this season is to try and catch the Top 50. I hope I will make it.

Who were the player(s) you admired growing up and did you pattern your game after him (them)?
For me it’s always Goran Ivanisevic. When I was young I always watched his matches. Even now to practice with him is amazing. And of course, there’s also Roger Federer. You can learn a lot from him, he’s for sure one of the best players in the world and he’s also my idol.

Who has helped you get where you are today in your career?
I would like to thank first of all my family. There have been a lot of tough times in my career and I was thinking about stopping a couple of times. But my family was always close to me and I really have to thank them for the support.

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis … Dodig.aspx

'03.07.2011 - Tennis Died' [*]

#4 21-02-2011 17:18:31

Joao

Buntownik z wyboru

Najwyższa pozycja w karierze: 60

Człowiek, jak każda małpa, jest zwierzęciem społecznym, a społeczeństwo rządzi się kumoterstwem, nepotyzmem, lewizną i plotkarstwem, uznając je za podstawowe normy postępowania etycznego. (Cień wiatru - Carlos Ruiz Zafon)

#5 28-02-2011 15:50:28

jaccol55

Administrator

Najwyższa pozycja w karierze: 57

#6 01-03-2011 21:14:38

jaccol55

Administrator

BIOFILE WITH IVAN DODIG

http://www.atpworldtour.com/~/media/E93D47C181AC46FFBCEB1841C97DC0A1.ashx
Ivan Dodig won his first ATP World
Tour title in Zagreb this year.

One month after clinching his first ATP World Tour title in Zagreb, Ivan Dodig will look for continued success on the indoor hard-courts of the Dom Sportova when Croatia hosts Germany this weekend in first-round Davis Cup action. The 26-year-old Dodig is off to his best season start, and enters the Davis Cup tie at a personal-best No. 57 in the South African Airways 2011 ATP Rankings.

Find out what achievement Dodig ranks above his Zagreb victory as his greatest sports moment and what happened after a black cat wandered onto the court during his match in Umag.

First Tennis Memory: “My first victory in my junior days when I played under 12 in my first tournament. In Croatia.”

Tennis Inspirations: “Is of course my inspiration is the good players. When I was young my inspiration was Goran Ivanisevic, watching him, his matches. And wishing to play someday. And it was like the biggest inspiration.”

Nicknames: “Some players call me Dodo. Just some of the players. Normally I don’t have a nickname.”

Last Book Read: “Oooh, that was a couple of years ago. Normally I like to read sports books. It was Brad Gilbert about tennis (Winning Ugly).”

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: “I don’t know…actually I like chocolate.”

Current Car: “I have Audi A4. We get it here actually after winning some matches. I decide the first time in my life to get a car. (What color?) Red. My father like red [smiles].”

Greatest Sports Moment: “It’s of course first time when I became Top 100. That happened last year in Astana, Kazakhstan, after winning the Challenger (d. Kunitsyn). First time I came to Top 100, it was always my first dream. And greatest moment for my career. (Greater than winning first ATP title?) Actually the ATP tournament is second place. Of course I was always dreaming to be Top 100 and winning Zagreb was second.”

Most Painful Moment: “It was lots of painful moments in my career. But the worst was when I didn’t have money to travel to the tournaments. So it was so tough for me to see the other players, how they are playing. I didn’t have a chance because I’m coming from Croatia and it’s not easy to find the sponsors. If you don’t, say, have a rich family it’s tough. I think that was the worst moment. You see other players are playing and you have no chance to even go to the tournaments. I know now it’s the past for me. And now I’m trying to enjoy. (What year was that?) That was especially in juniors, two years I skip it. I didn’t, I actually (play) just the few tournaments close to my home. It was tough for me.”

Favorite Tournaments: “Actually for me it’s Wimbledon. I played 2010. It’s different from the others. Now it’s Wimbledon, but this year I will play more bigger tournaments.”

Funny Tennis Memory: “The first time I got a wildcard in Umag. The black cat came in the court. I think this is actually not a good sign [smiles]. And I finished very fast. I think it was 6-1 6-3. It was a little bit funny. All the stories was around that cat. (Who did you lose to?) I lost to [Pablo] Cuevas.”

At Best: “I played in Zagreb, the match against [Ivan] Ljubicic and the match in the final I played very well. And Australian, my victory against Juan Carlos Ferrero. I beat him in five sets. I think I played very well. And against [Tommy] Robredo in Stockholm. I really played good in Zagreb against [Michael] Berrer in the final.”

Funniest Players Encountered: “I still don’t know that many players, especially the guys at the top. But I can say for me I’m very good friends with Marin Cilic. We are coming from same village. We are doing a lot of jokes. For me he’s the most funny. We can do somethings to make some funny things especially in Davis Cup. We are together at some tournaments and we are doing things to get good motivation because I think it’s very important to be relaxed for the tournament. And off the court to think about some other things.”

People Qualities Most Admired: “If I look at the tennis way I like people who are relaxed out of the court but in the court I like always to, for example, practice with the guys who are focused. I’m not really happy when I have to hit with somebody who for example, hitting and talking to the coach. If we work we work. Then if we have fun, I have fun. In general, I like relaxed people but when it’s something serious, to be serious.”

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis … rview.aspx

#7 04-04-2011 15:12:01

jaccol55

Administrator

Najwyższy ranking w karierze: 55

#8 26-04-2011 11:08:09

Raddcik

Come on Andy !

Najwyższa pozycja w karierze: 44

#9 06-06-2011 19:43:17

Raddcik

Come on Andy !

Najwyższa pozycja w karierze: 43

#10 14-06-2011 10:38:46

Joao

Buntownik z wyboru

Najwyższa pozycja w karierze: 42

Człowiek, jak każda małpa, jest zwierzęciem społecznym, a społeczeństwo rządzi się kumoterstwem, nepotyzmem, lewizną i plotkarstwem, uznając je za podstawowe normy postępowania etycznego. (Cień wiatru - Carlos Ruiz Zafon)

#11 21-06-2011 17:26:08

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Dodig przegrywa finał w s'Hertogenbosch.

Chorwacki tenisista rozgrywa najlepszy sezon w karierze. W lutym nie miał sobie równych w hali w Zagrzebiu, a w minioną sobotę rozegrał swój 2 finał turnieju ATP. Tym razem przegrał z Dimą Tursunovem, ale z całą pewnością cały tydzień może zaliczyć do tych znakomitych.

Ivan Dodig - przegrane finały (1)
2011 - s'Hertogenbosch

MTT - tytuły (9)
MTT - finały (8)

#12 21-06-2011 18:37:44

jaccol55

Administrator

Najwyższa pozycja w karierze: 37

Stopka forum

RSS