mtenis.pun.pl - forum fanów tenisa ATP

Ogłoszenie

Forum zostało przeniesione na adres: www.mtenis.com.pl

#61 29-08-2009 22:56:19

Serenity

User

Re: US Open 2009

Robertinho napisał:

A tak btw, to troszkę się dziwię, że nie mają żadnego kortu z dachem przy FM. Mały deszczyk i umarł w butach. Mogliby coś wybudować.

Racja w Australii maja juz 2,w Londynie 1,w Paryżu planują wybudowac na Philippe Chatrier Court dach.a w NY nic

#62 29-08-2009 23:04:53

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Ulubiony zawodnik: Roger Federer

http://www.tennis.com/features/general/ … ?id=183406

Analiza męskiej drabinki wg Steve'a Tignora.

To już chyba 10 analiza jakiegoś anglojęzycznego żurnalisty, którą wrzucam. Umknęło mi przy tym, że sam jeszcze męskiego MD nie przejrzałem zbyt skrupulatnie

MTT - tytuły (9)
2011: Belgrad, TMS Miami, San Jose; 2010: Wiedeń, Rotterdam; 2009: TMS Szanghaj, Eastbourne; 2008: US OPEN, Estoril.
MTT - finały (8)
2011: TMS Rzym; 2010: Basel, Marsylia; 2009: WTF, Stuttgart, Wimbledon, TMS Madryt; 2008: WTF

#63 29-08-2009 23:11:09

Robertinho

Ulubiony zawodnik: Roger Federer forever

Co?! Takie łapserdaki się wypowiadają, a Love jeszcze nie przeanalizował? To skandal! Powinni poczekać aż napiszesz i dopiero się odnieść do opinii autorytetu.

Ostatnio edytowany przez Robertinho (29-08-2009 23:13:32)

#64 29-08-2009 23:13:33

Raddcik

Come on Andy !

Ulubiony zawodnik: Andy Roddick

'03.07.2011 - Tennis Died' [*]

#65 29-08-2009 23:15:03

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Robertinho napisał:

Co?! Takie łapserdaki się wypowiadają, a Love jeszcze nie przeanalizował? To skandal! Powinni poczekać aż napiszesz i dopiero się odnieść do opinii autorytetu.

Raczej "ałtorytetu"

Narody, Donald Young 5 gemów od awansu do MD

Raddcik napisał:

Plan gier - Dzień 1

http://www.usopen.org/en_US/scores/sche … dule7.html

Roger o rozsądnej porze

MTT - tytuły (9)
2011: Belgrad, TMS Miami, San Jose; 2010: Wiedeń, Rotterdam; 2009: TMS Szanghaj, Eastbourne; 2008: US OPEN, Estoril.
MTT - finały (8)
2011: TMS Rzym; 2010: Basel, Marsylia; 2009: WTF, Stuttgart, Wimbledon, TMS Madryt; 2008: WTF

#66 29-08-2009 23:18:22

Raddcik

Come on Andy !

DUN I LOVE napisał:

Raddcik napisał:

Plan gier - Dzień 1

http://www.usopen.org/en_US/scores/sche … dule7.html

Roger o rozsądnej porze

Roddick w jeszcze rozsądniejszej

Uwielbiam Night Session na USO

#67 29-08-2009 23:19:39

Robertinho

DUN I LOVE napisał:

Robertinho napisał:

Raczej "ałtorytetu"

Normalnie po mistrzowsku wyłapałeś ironię.

#68 30-08-2009 00:00:08

Raddcik

Come on Andy !

Stars Come Out for Arthur Ashe Kids' Day

A star-studded lineup of tennis players and entertainers teamed up to kick off the 2009 Arthur Ashe Kids’ Day with a full afternoon of concerts, contests and games on Saturday.

Families and children filled nearly every seat in Arthur Ashe Stadium to catch a glimpse of their favorite tennis players and entertainers, and they weren’t disappointed.

Hosted by television personalities Quddus and Susie Castillo, the fan-friendly Kids’ Day featured high-energy concert performances from stars like platinum-selling artist and American Idol Jordin Sparks, who performed two of her hit singles, including the latest, “Battlefield.” Also performing their hit songs were rising stars Honor Society and 15-year-old Usher protégé Justin Bieber, who drew a lot of high-pitched screams from his young fans in the crowd.

Several tennis superstars also entertained the crowd with a little fun and friendly competition between concerts. Kim Clijsters and James Blake teamed up in a mixed doubles match against Ana Ivanovic and rising American star Devin Britton, the runner-up at the 2008 US Open Junior Championships. Will Ferrell added some comedy as the chair umpire, walking out onto the court dressed as Blake and wearing a headband and bald wig.

Later, Ferrell, Andy Roddick, Serena Williams, Maria Sharapova and Roger Federer got a lot of support from the crowd as they participated in a fast-paced target-hitting contest to raise money for their respective charities. Not only did the pros consistently hit their targets, but Ferrell sent a few lucky fans home with US Open souvenirs as he purposely hit balls high into the seats.

By the end of the contest, a total of $67,000 was raised, with $10,000 benefitting the National Junior Tennis and Learning (NJTL) network, which celebrates its 40th anniversary this year. The NJTL was established in 1969 by Ashe, Charlie Pasarell and Sheridan Snyder to develop the character of children through tennis and education.

After a performance from Bieber, Roddick, actor Will Arnett, Andy Murray and Ferrell split up into doubles teams for a match that was dubbed “The Will and Andy Show.” During this match, Roddick fired one of his trademark 140-mph serves at Ferrell, who just barely dodged the bullet, and Ferrell drew some laughs when he took off his shoes and threw them at Roddick as Roddick and Murray were engaged in a one-on-one rally at the net. Saturday Night Live comedian Keenan Thompson entertained the crowd, as well, as he umpired the match dressed as a baseball umpire, complete with a helmet and chest pads.

Now in its 14th year, Arthur Ashe Kids’ Day honors tennis legend Arthur Ashe and continues his mission of using tennis as a means to instill in kids the values of humanitarianism, leadership and academic excellence. Through participating in Kids’ Day, children of all ages are introduced to the great sport of tennis, and it allows families to come together for a fun, interactive experience.

#69 30-08-2009 11:02:20

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Pełna drabinka US Open 2009
(uzupełniona o kwalifikantów)

Roger Federer SUI (1) - Devin Britton USA                               
Giovanni Lapentti ECU - Simon Greul GER                               
Juan Ignacio Chela ARG - Oscar Hernandez ESP                               
Thiago Alves BRA - Lleyton Hewitt AUS (31)                              
James Blake USA (21) - Ruben Ramirez Hidalgo ESP                               
Olivier Rochus BEL - Igor Kunitsyn RUS                               
Peter Polansky CAN - Guillermo Garcia-Lopez ESP                               
Donald Young USA - Tommy Robredo ESP (14)                              
Robin Soderling SWE (12) - Albert Montanes ESP                               
Mischa Zverev GER - Marcel Granollers ESP                               
Kevin Kim USA - Dudi Sela ISR                               
Michael Yani USA - Sam Querrey USA (22)                              
Paul-Henri Mathieu FRA (26) - Mikhail Youzhny RUS                               
Potito Starace ITA - Marco Chiudinelli SUI                               
Jan Hernych CZE - Rainer Schuettler GER                               
Dieter Kindlmann GER - Nikolay Davydenko RUS (8)
Novak Djokovic SRB (4) - Ivan Ljubicic CRO                               
Juan Pablo Brzezicki ARG - Carsten Ball AUS                               
Karol Beck SVK     - Maximo Gonzalez ARG                               
Jesse Witten USA - Igor Andreev RUS (29)                              
Philipp Kohlschreiber GER (23) - Andreas Seppi ITA                               
Somdev Devvarman IND - Frederico Gil POR                               
Andrey Golubev KAZ - Leonardo Mayer ARG                               
Simone Bolelli ITA - Radek Stepanek CZE (15)                              
Fernando Verdasco ESP (10) - Benjamin Becker GER                               
Florent Serra FRA - Janko Tipsarevic SRB                               
Robert Kendrick USA     - Martin Vassallo Arguello ARG                               
Alejandro Falla COL - Tommy Haas GER (20)                              
Victor Hanescu ROU (28) - John Isner USA                               
Marsel Ilhan TUR - Christophe Rochus BEL                               
Marc Gicquel FRA - Dmitry Tursunov RUS                               
Bjorn Phau GER - Andy Roddick USA (5)
------------------------------------------------------------
Jo-Wilfried Tsonga FRA (7)    - Chase Buchanan USA                               
Jarkko Nieminen FIN - Fabio Fognini ITA                               
Flavio Cipolla ITA - Julien Benneteau FRA                               
Peter Luczak AUS - Viktor Troicki SRB (30)                              
Tomas Berdych CZE (17) - Wayne Odesnik USA                               
Michael Berrer GER - Federico Zeballos BOL                               
Josselin Ouanna FRA - Rajeev Ram USA                               
Nicolas Massu CHI - Fernando Gonzalez CHI (11)                              
Gael Monfils FRA (13) - Jeremy Chardy FRA                               
Evgeny Korolev RUS - Andreas Beck GER                               
Marcos Daniel BRA - Jose Acasuso ARG                               
Alberto Martin ESP - David Ferrer ESP (18)                              
Nicolas Almagro ESP (32) - Steve Darcis BEL                               
Robby Ginepri USA - Andrei Pavel ROU                               
Michael Llodra FRA - Nicolas Kiefer GER                               
Richard Gasquet FRA - Rafael Nadal ESP (3)
Juan Martin Del Potro ARG (6) - Juan Monaco ARG                               
Jurgen Melzer AUT - Marat Safin RUS                               
Pablo Cuevas URU - Chris Guccione AUS                               
Daniel Koellerer AUT - Rui Machado POR                              
Juan Carlos Ferrero ESP (24) - Fabrice Santoro FRA                               
Philipp Petzschner GER - Sergiy Stakhovsky UKR                               
Thomaz Bellucci BRA     - Yen-Hsun Lu TPE                               
Daniel Gimeno-Traver ESP     - Gilles Simon FRA (9)                              
Marin Cilic CRO (16) - Ryan Sweeting USA                               
Teimuraz Gabashvili RUS - Jesse Levine USA                               
Denis Istomin UZB - Brendan Evans USA                               
Nicolas Lapentti ECU - Stanislas Wawrinka SUI (19)                              
Ivo Karlovic CRO (27) - Ivan Navarro ESP                               
Feliciano Lopez ESP - Taylor Dent USA                               
Paul Capdeville CHI - Victor Crivoi ROU                               
Ernests Gulbis LAT - Andy Murray GBR (2)

MTT - tytuły (9)
MTT - finały (8)

#70 31-08-2009 09:47:36

Bombardiero

User

Ulubiony zawodnik: Rafa Nadal

Fish withdraws from U.S. Open with rib injury

NEW YORK (AP)—Mardy Fish of the United States withdrew from the U.S. Open on Sunday because of a rib injury.

The 25th-seeded Fish, of Tampa, Fla., was a quarterfinalist at Flushing Meadows last year.

He had been drawn to face Daniel Koellerer of Austria in the first round. Instead, Koellerer will play Rui Machado of Portugal.

Fish lost in the second round of last week’s hard-court tuneup in New Haven, Conn.

Fish OUT
Machado IN

Ostatnio edytowany przez Bombardiero (31-08-2009 09:47:47)

#71 31-08-2009 10:16:52

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

http://timesmediaadvertising.com/campai … index.html
Neil Harman sporządził swoją listę 20 najwybitniejszych graczy w historii US Open.

Btw wielka szkoda, że Mardy nie zagra - masa punktów za zeszłoroczny QF odpadnie.

MTT - tytuły (9)
MTT - finały (8)

#72 31-08-2009 10:29:24

User

W porządku ta lista, zarówno Pań i Panów. Swoją drogą, fajna ta Billie Jean King xDDDD
Zna ktoś może prognozę pogody, na kilka przyszłych dni?

I love this game. It means the world to me, so it hurts when you lose.        16 / 62

#73 31-08-2009 10:59:16

Robertinho

#74 31-08-2009 11:01:21

Raddcik

Come on Andy !

Robertinho napisał:

Słonecznie i ciepło.

http://www.wunderground.com/US/NY/New_York.html

No to dobrze

Za 6h zaczynamy

Mam nadzieje że na pierwszy ogień na ES pójdzie mecz luzerów Misza - Mathieu

Edit.

Program na dziś na obu kanałach :

Eurosport  20.00 - 05.00
Eurosport 2 17.00 - 02.00 (z przerwami na Newsy )

Ostatnio edytowany przez Raddcik (31-08-2009 11:06:44)

#75 31-08-2009 12:28:05

Blue

User

A tak się bawili przed rozgrywkami
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzxGVT_OH_k

#76 31-08-2009 12:29:38

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Raddcik napisał:

Program na dziś na obu kanałach :
Eurosport  20.00 - 05.00

Fed z Brittonem wychodzą ok 19, więc w moich oczach ES dziś zamulił

Blue napisał:

Co roku zapominam, więc teraz to napiszę. Genialny pomysł Amerykanów z tym dniem dzieci. Mnóstwo zabawy i to w nie byle jakim towarzystwie. Świetna sprawa.

Robertinho napisał:

Słonecznie i ciepło.

http://www.wunderground.com/US/NY/New_York.html

Nawet w rubryce wiatru cisza

MTT - tytuły (9)
MTT - finały (8)

#77 31-08-2009 12:39:22

Raddcik

Come on Andy !

Federer, Roddick Headline Day 1 Action

World No. 1 Roger Federer begins his pursuit of a record-tying sixth straight US Open title on Monday afternoon at Flushing Meadows, facing off against American rookie Devin Britton in the first men’s match at Arthur Ashe Stadium.

Despite the pressure of attempting to match Bill Tilden’s long-standing record, the 28-year-old Swiss was relaxed ahead of his title defence.

“I've won already two Slams this year,” said Federer, who won Roland Garros and Wimbledon to become the all-time Grand Slam title leader. “That takes away pressure from maybe having to do well here, like the feeling I had last year, not having won a Slam last year, trying to get the first one. This year is different. I feel like I'm playing great. That gives me obviously a lot of confidence and relaxes my mind.”

Federer has been the hottest player on the ATP World Tour since mid-May, compiling a 26-1 mark and four titles in his last five appearances. He has also won 34 straight matches at the US Open (45-4 overall mark), with his last loss coming against David Nalbandian in the fourth round in 2003.

Federer empathised with 18-year-old wild card recipient Britton ahead of their opening match as he recalled playing Andre Agassi as a 17-year-old at his hometown tournament in Basel. “I was in shock, but you try to enjoy it and try to put in a good fight,” remembered the Swiss. “This is a bit different, this is a Grand Slam. Best of five set match, maybe something Britton has never played before, but I think it's a good thing in tennis is you always have a chance. Doesn't matter who you play, where you play… You have to be very careful. I have to make sure I put in a good performance.”

Mississippi native Britton, last year’s US Open junior finalist (l. to Dimitrov), turned professional earlier this year after becoming just the third player in history to win the NCAA title in his freshman year.

Top American and 2003 champion Andy Roddick headlines the evening session on Arthur Ashe Stadium, facing off against German Bjorn Phau. Roddick has a 2-0 record against his opponent, most recently defeating Phau en route to the Beijing title last September.

Roddick, who celebrates his 27th birthday today, felt prepared to improve upon last year’s quarter-finals effort at Flushing Meadows. “Comparatively speaking to last year, at this point last year I felt like I was playing catch up, and not just from a tennis perspective but I was behind the ball as far as fitness and health, and I was coming in here literally hoping to win a couple matches,” he said. “This year I feel a lot more confident of my ability to go out there and play well and execute.”

Another past champion, 2001 winner Lleyton Hewitt, goes for his 40th match win at the US Open when he opens against Brazilian Thiago Alves on Monday. The two-time ATP World Tour Champion reached the quarter-finals at ATP World Tour Masters 1000 Cincinnati in his last tournament appearance before losing to Federer, whom he could meet again in the third round this week.

Americans James Blake also begins his campaign Monday on Louis Armstrong Stadium, and will face Spaniard Ruben Ramirez Hidalgo. Blake, the No. 21 seed, is looking to snap a five-match losing streak that began in the Queen’s Club final (l. to Murray). He played in just one tournament during the 2009 US Open Series after breaking his toe during the United States’ Davis Cup tie against Croatia in July.

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis … eview.aspx

#78 31-08-2009 12:41:57

User

DUN I LOVE napisał:

Blue napisał:

Co roku zapominam, więc teraz to napiszę. Genialny pomysł Amerykanów z tym dniem dzieci. Mnóstwo zabawy i to w nie byle jakim towarzystwie. Świetna sprawa.

Świetny pomysł, świetny. Za to kolejny plus dla USO. Nawet był ten komik, bodajże Will ma na imię, który rok temu zawsze robił głupie miny, jak kamera go złapała na trybunach.

Oja, oja, mój ukochany turniej za 4 godziny się zaczyna. Wieczorne sesje na USO to coś pięknego
Skoro Roger o 19, to pewnie o 20 wrzucą go na główny. Zresztą dla mnie to żadna różnica, bo oba mam, i o ile się nie mylę ES2 teraz HD już jest ^ ^

I love this game. It means the world to me, so it hurts when you lose.        16 / 62

#79 31-08-2009 12:48:58

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

aś napisał:

Oja, oja, mój ukochany turniej za 4 godziny się zaczyna.

Masz to samo co ja przed AO - zazdroszczę 3:57

Nie żebym użytkowników do czegoś zmuszał, ja tylko namawiam
Jestem ciekaw, czy USO 09 zostanie pierwszym szlemem na tym forum, który pobije wynik 1000 wpisów
Póki co wygląda to tak:
1. Wimbledon - 927 (finał swoje zrobił )
2. Roland Garros - 772
3. Australian Open - 604

Go USO !

MTT - tytuły (9)
MTT - finały (8)

#80 31-08-2009 13:00:38

Raddcik

Come on Andy !

DUN I LOVE napisał:

aś napisał:

Oja, oja, mój ukochany turniej za 4 godziny się zaczyna.

Póki co wygląda to tak:
1. Wimbledon - 927 (finał swoje zrobił )
2. Roland Garros - 772
3. Australian Open - 604

Go USO !

No widzisz a ten finał miał nie dostarczyć żadnych emocji

Gdyby Rod w tb miał czystą pieluche , mogło by być jeszcze więcej wpisów

no ale GO US Open !!

Ostatnio edytowany przez Raddcik (31-08-2009 13:01:04)

Stopka forum

RSS