mtenis.pun.pl - forum fanów tenisa ATP

Ogłoszenie

Forum zostało przeniesione na adres: www.mtenis.com.pl

#1 24-10-2010 18:25:34

Raddcik

Come on Andy !

Ulubiony zawodnik: Andy Roddick

Viktor Troicki

VIKTOR TROICKI (SRB)http://www.atpworldtour.com/~/media/30D887F08D75496B9CCDCA549B295D06.ashx?w=48&h=48

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:LSgM863YhcUIxM:http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w170/jesi3781/USOpen/ViktorTroicki3.jpg&t=1

Viktor Troicki (ur. 10 lutego 1986 w Belgradzie) - serbski tenisista, reprezentant w Pucharze Davisa.

Karierę tenisową Troicki rozpoczął w roku 2006. Początkowo grywał w turniejach z serii Futures oraz challengerow.

Pierwszy znaczący wynik szczebla ATP Tour zanotował w roku 2007, podczas rywalizacji w Umag dochodząc do półfinału. Po drodze Troicki pokonał Novaka Đokovića, jednak pojedynek o finał rozgrywek przegrał z Andrei Pavelem. Pierwszy finał zawodów ATP Tour Troicki rozegrał w połowie sierpnia 2008 w Waszyngtonie, eliminując po drodze m. in. Andy Roddicka. Mecz o tytuł przegrał z Argentyńczykiem Juanem Martínem del Potro.

W maju 2009 Troicki wraz z Janko Tipsarevićem i Nenadem Zimonjićem zdobył Drużynowy Puchar Świata na ziemnych kortach w Düsseldorfie. W finale Serbowie wygrali 2:1 z Niemcami, a Troicki zdobył punkt wygrywając mecz z Rainerem Schüttlerem. Drugi finał rozgrywek ATP Tour z udziałem Serba miał miejsce we wrześniu 2009 w Bangkoku. Będąc rozstawionym z nr 4. Troicki wyeliminował po drodze m. in. Jo-Wilfrieda Tsonge; przegrał z Gillesem Simonem.

W październiku 2010 Troicki wygrał zawody w grze podwójnej w Bangkoku. Partnerem deblowym Serba był Christopher Kas, a w finale wynikiem 6:4, 6:4 pokonał debel Jonathan Erlich-Jürgen Melzer.

Od lutego 2008 Troicki reprezentuje Serbię w Pucharze Davisa. Do końca 2009 rozegrał dla zespołu 8 meczów; w singlu wygrał 4 pojedynki i w dwóch został pokonany, natomiast w deblu ma 2 wygrane mecze.

http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viktor_Troicki

Profil na stronie ATP --> http://www.atpworldtour.com/Tennis/Play … oicki.aspx

'03.07.2011 - Tennis Died' [*]

#2 24-10-2010 18:30:34

Raddcik

Come on Andy !

Re: Viktor Troicki

#1) Moskwa 2010

http://www.atpworldtour.com/~/media/4C9B569E50F0418A83C5C9C7A84CF72B.ashx

R28 Dmitry Tursunov 57 64 63
R16 Jo-Wilfried Tsonga 36 63 75
Q Horacio Zeballos 62 61
S Pablo Cuevas 63 63
W Marcos Baghdatis 36 64 63

#3 24-10-2010 18:31:40

Raddcik

Come on Andy !

Troicki Wins First ATP World Tour Title

World No. 43 Viktor Troicki won his first ATP World Tour title at the third attempt Sunday as he came from a set down to defeat Marcos Baghdatis 3-6, 6-4, 6-3 in the final of the Kremlin Cup in Moscow.

The Serbian is the fourth first-time winner on the ATP World Tour this season, joining John Isner (Auckland), Ernests Gulbis (Delray Beach) and Andrey Golubev (Hamburg). He will also attempt to become the fourth player this season to win both the singles and doubles titles at an ATP World Tour event, when he and Janko Tipsarevic contest the doubles final against Igor Kunitsyn and Dmitry Tursunov.

“It feels really great to win my first (ATP World Tour) title, there are no words to describe what is going through my mind,” said Troicki. “I would say it is the biggest day of my career. I had been waiting a long time for this. It is special it happened in Moscow as my father is Russian.”

The 24-year-old Troicki was contesting his third ATP World Tour singles final after runner-up finishes in Washington in 2008 (l. to del Potro) and Bangkok in 2009 (l. to Simon). As winner of the ATP World Tour 250 indoor hard-court tennis tournament, he received 250 South African Airways 2010 ATP Ranking points and $181,750.

Fourth seed Baghdatis drew first blood in the pair’s second meeting, sealing the first set after a decisive service break in the sixth game. Troicki was stronger on serve in the second set, though, never yielding a break point, and was rewarded for aggressive play on Baghdatis’ serve in the 10th game as he broke through to level the match.

After saving a break point early in the third set, Troicki then seized the initiative, capitalising on a lack of first serves from Baghdatis in the fourth game to break and lead 3-1, before going on to close out victory in one hour and 44 minutes.

“Marcos played a great first set and a half, but then I was able to get into the match,” assessed Troicki. “I was nervous serving out for the title but I tried not to think too much about it. The mistakes I made against Rafa (Nadal in the Tokyo semi-finals), when I served for the match but lost, helped me.”

The Belgrade native capped a strong run of form, which had seen him hold two match points in a semi-final defeat to World No. 1 Nadal in Tokyo two weeks ago, before beating third seed Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in the second round this week. He improved to a 34-28 match record on the season.

The No. 19-ranked Baghdatis was bidding to win his second ATP World Tour title in three finals this season. He won his fourth career trophy at the start of the year in Sydney (d. Gasquet), before finishing runner-up to David Nalbandian in Washington in August.

“I lost a lot of matches in my career, but it is frustrating to lose in a final like this,” said the Cypriot. “I thought I was in control of the first two sets. I still had a great week, played great tennis.”

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis … Title.aspx

#4 06-12-2010 21:18:29

Art

User

Ulubiony zawodnik: Roger Federer

05.12.2010r. - Viktor Troicki wraz z reprezentacją Serbii został zwycięzca rozgrywek o Puchar Davisa.

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0cf18ildxOaRB/610x.jpg

Gratulacje!

#5 08-12-2010 00:34:11

Art

User

Emotional Troicki a tearful Serbian hero

Viktor Troicki was stunned after defeating Michael Llodra to clinch an historic Davis Cup title for Serbia with a victory in the fifth and deciding weekend rubber against France.

"This is just unbelievable, I didn't know what to do after the last point," confessed the previously anonymous world No. 33. "This is the best moment of my life. We believed we could get this trophy and we did."

The tearful hero was joined in celebration by teammates led by Novak Djokovic at the conclusion of the 3-2 weekend win as Serbia became only the second nation after Croatia in 2005 to clinch the Cup from a first final.

Troicki, who lost in Saturday doubles with teammate Nenad Zimonjic, was a late and surprising substitution for Serbia in the rubber which mattered most after Djokovic had leveled the tie 2-all with a crushing of Gael Monfils in straight sets.

But amid the Serbian joy there was French anger, with losing captain Guy Forget lashing out at local Belgrade fans. "Now that it's over, the only thing I can say is always when you have a big event like this, you always have 20 or 30 idiots that are whistling every time you toss the ball.

"That's very frustrating. It's very unfair. These people don't need to be on a sport field anywhere. I think that kind of spoiled the pleasure that you can have on the court because you're always fighting the chair umpire to apply the rules."

http://www.tennistalk.com/en/news/20101 … rbian_hero

#6 09-12-2010 01:46:36

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

2010 w liczbach

Bilans spotkań: 37-30
Ranking: 28
Tytuły: 1
Finały: 0
Zarobki: $915,219

Jedna z głównych postaci finału PD. Decydujący punkt zdobyty w tymże finale na pewno na stałe wpisze się złotymi zgłoskami na liście jego zawodowych sukcesów, podobnie jak premierowy tytuł wywalczony na kortach moskiewskiej hali.

MTT - tytuły (9)
2011: Belgrad, TMS Miami, San Jose; 2010: Wiedeń, Rotterdam; 2009: TMS Szanghaj, Eastbourne; 2008: US OPEN, Estoril.
MTT - finały (8)
2011: TMS Rzym; 2010: Basel, Marsylia; 2009: WTF, Stuttgart, Wimbledon, TMS Madryt; 2008: WTF

#7 14-01-2011 01:29:17

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Victor Troicki, po estetycznym 64 64 z Gasquetem w 1/4 ATP Sydney 2011 dołączył do klubu-100.

Fourth seed Viktor Troicki reached the semi-finals at the Medibank International Sydney for the first time Thursday as he cruised past fifth seed and 2010 runner-up Richard Gasquet 6-4, 6-4 at the ATP World Tour 250 hard-court tennis tournament. The victory earned the 24-year-old Troicki his 100th tour-level match win.

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis … to-SF.aspx

MTT - tytuły (9)
2011: Belgrad, TMS Miami, San Jose; 2010: Wiedeń, Rotterdam; 2009: TMS Szanghaj, Eastbourne; 2008: US OPEN, Estoril.
MTT - finały (8)
2011: TMS Rzym; 2010: Basel, Marsylia; 2009: WTF, Stuttgart, Wimbledon, TMS Madryt; 2008: WTF

#8 20-01-2011 19:14:41

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Pierwszy finał w 2011

Viktor Troicki przegrał finał turnieju ATP z Gillesem Simonem. Stało się to w Sydney. Był to 3 przegrany finał w karierze Serba, 4 w ogóle (zwycięstwo w Moskwie).

Viktor Troicki - przegrane finały (3) :

2011 Sydney
2009 Bangkok
2008 Washington

MTT - tytuły (9)
MTT - finały (8)

#9 22-01-2011 23:45:31

Serenity

User

AO 2011 - wywiad po porażce (kreczu) w 3 rundzie

Q. The stomach problem, tell us about it. Is it something you had coming into the match?

VIKTOR TROICKI: I had it already a couple days after the tournament in Sydney. The next day when I came here, I started feeling it. It was Sunday.

Yeah, I mean, it was good for the first round, first round of singles. On the next day I felt it a little bit. I just had a short practice. I felt it a little bit.

Then during the second round against Nicolas Mahut already in the first set, end of the first set, beginning of the second set, I started feeling it pretty bad. For almost two sets I didn't serve one ace, and the percentage was really low. I was glad to win that match. I mean, I was really struggling with everything. It was really tough. It was hurting me a lot.

That's why I pulled out of doubles yesterday. I was thinking it might get better for today, but it didn't. Yeah, I didn't want to risk anything. I mean, season's just started. I mean, I had to be hundred percent if I wanted to beat Novak. I mean, if any chance, I needed to be hundred percent.

So today I think I took a smart decision and retired from the match.

Q. Always hard to come to that decision. Is it even harder and more disappointing against a friend and countryman?

VIKTOR TROICKI: Definitely. I mean, it doesn't matter if he's a friend or not. Obviously, we're really good friends. But, yeah, today I was thinking a lot, whether to go on the court, like if it's going to be better. I even took painkillers. With the painkillers I also felt it. So I guess it's not that good.

I need to take some time off and get ready for the next tournaments. Yeah, hopefully recover from this. We'll see.

Q. Tell us what you think about Novak's chances here. Nobody seems to be talking about him much.

VIKTOR TROICKI: Well, as we all know, I mean, he won here a few years ago. Obviously, he always plays good here. Right now I think he's playing pretty good. He has a lot of confidence from Davis Cup also.

Yeah, I mean, I think he's one of the favorites, for sure, to win the tournament. I mean, everyone is talking about Rafa and Roger, but I also think that Novak has a big chance. We'll see how the tournament goes. But he's always dangerous here. If he continues to play well, I mean, he can do it.

http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/new … 09697.html

#10 15-02-2011 10:48:40

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Victor Troicki zawodnikiem Top-20!

W najnowszym notowaniu rankingu ATP Serb został sklasyfikowany na 19 pozycji. Awans na tę pozycję popularny "Vik" zawdzięcza bardzo dobrej grze w turnieju ATP500 w Rotterdamie, gdzie dotarł do półfinału.

MTT - tytuły (9)
MTT - finały (8)

#11 21-02-2011 17:11:18

Joao

Buntownik z wyboru

Najwyższa pozycja w karierze: 18

Człowiek, jak każda małpa, jest zwierzęciem społecznym, a społeczeństwo rządzi się kumoterstwem, nepotyzmem, lewizną i plotkarstwem, uznając je za podstawowe normy postępowania etycznego. (Cień wiatru - Carlos Ruiz Zafon)

#12 21-03-2011 18:44:53

Joao

Buntownik z wyboru

Najwyższa pozycja w karierze: 17

Człowiek, jak każda małpa, jest zwierzęciem społecznym, a społeczeństwo rządzi się kumoterstwem, nepotyzmem, lewizną i plotkarstwem, uznając je za podstawowe normy postępowania etycznego. (Cień wiatru - Carlos Ruiz Zafon)

#13 21-03-2011 19:00:53

Bizon

siła spokoju

17 tenisista na świecie ugrywa 1 ! gema z numerem 2. Smutne...

MTT Singiel : (Rank-2)

W : Los Angeles 08, Dubaj 09, New Heaven 09, Bangkok 09, Pekin 09, Madryt 10, Roland Garros 10, Barcelona 11, Madryt 11, Roland Garros 11
F  : Olympic Games 08, Bangkok 08, s'Hertogenbosch 10, Wimbledon 10, Los Angeles 10, Memphis 11

#14 04-04-2011 15:11:21

jaccol55

Administrator

Najwyższy ranking w karierze: 16

#15 02-05-2011 21:28:28

Joao

Buntownik z wyboru

Najwyższy ranking w karierze: 15

#16 20-05-2011 22:04:14

jaccol55

Administrator

OUT OF THE SHADOWS
DEUCE

http://www.atpworldtour.com/~/media/DC5C2DE4075A4157A7C3A56183E0E805.ashx
Viktor Troicki’s teammates believe he has a great future ahead of him,
boosted by the self-belief earned from the Davis Cup final.

By breaking into the Top 15, Viktor Troicki is proving that in the land of Novak Djokovic, Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, Serbia has another player of star quality.

At the four-star IN Hotel, barely 800 metres from the 17,000-seater Belgrade Arena, Viktor Troicki listened to music in his deluxe suite and contemplated the biggest match of his life. He was very nervous. “Sometimes I do feel nervous, but that is during the match,” Troicki remembers. “Never beforehand. This situation was different.”

His morning practice on the high-bouncing indoor court had not gone well. Eighteen hours earlier, in tandem with Nenad Zimonjic, he had had his serve broken three times by Arnaud Clement and Michael Llodra to lose the doubles rubber. It had been a humbling experience.

“I knew it was up to me to bring Serbia the Davis Cup title”

It remains uncertain whether Serbia’s captain Bogdan Obradovic knew that there had only been five nations in history that had overturned a 1-2 Davis Cup final deficit. But early on Sunday morning, Obradovic took a bold executive decision to play the 24 year old instead of Janko Tipsarevic in the fifth rubber. “The decision was taken in the morning before Novak’s match, Janko and I talked about it,” explained Troicki, in the players' lounge at the Foro Italico in Rome. “He felt that I was the better option. We had an intense chat. We both weren’t 100 per cent sure what the best decision was.”

Tipsarevic, the hero of Serbia’s semi-final defeat of the Czech Republic, felt under-cooked. He had recently returned from honeymoon and had suffered a 6-1, 7-6(4), 6-0 loss to Monfils in Friday’s opening rubber. “I knew it was the right thing to do, because Viktor was playing well at the time and had all the weapons to beat Llodra,” said Tipsarevic. “Ultimately, it was a team decision and it proved to be the right one.”

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/DEUCE-Tennis/DEUCE-Roland-Garros-Wimbledon-2011/~/media/66D2CAF595AB434E885F1691356F75E9.ashx

With Novak Djokovic widely expected to beat Gael Monfils in the first reverse singles rubber, all of Serbia would be cheering on Troicki to give the young nation its first Davis Cup title.

“On the morning of the last day we knew, by watching the French practice, Mika’s game style and how to play him tactically,” said Troicki’s coach, Jan de Witt, who was involved all week. “We – that includes me – had made some mistakes in the mental part, handling the pressure, on the Saturday. But we tried to learn from that and he was able to play a complete match with 100 per cent focus. To be able to do that, Janko helped him a lot before the match. Janko trusted Viktor 100 per cent to be our man!"

As Djokovic was starting to impose his game on Monfils, back at the hotel Troicki admitted, “I had returned to the hotel immediately after the decision was taken that I would play. I tried not to think about anything. I tried not to think about who was going to be on the other side of the net. I didn’t watch much of Novak’s match. That is how I prepared.”

Only 60 minutes before his date with destiny did Troicki return to Serbia’s small white-washed locker room. Kit bags littered the floor and a stringing machine lay untouched in one corner. Tipsarevic, Zimonjic and what seemed like all of Serbia were courtside. Six crates of lager lay unopened in anticipation of a celebration. De Witt recalls, “He was still nervous, but for me that’s okay. It’s part of the great champions to handle that pressure and be focused when a match starts.”

Troicki, who held a 3-23 record against Top 10 opponents, remembers, “I was the most nervous on Novak’s match point. When I saw it, I experienced the greatest amount of tension. For a few seconds, I didn’t know what to think. Then, suddenly, I knew it was up to me to bring Serbia the Davis Cup title.

“Janko trusted Viktor 100 per cent to be our man”

“Playing for yourself and for your country is a totally different feeling, a totally different atmosphere. I like playing for Serbia; it always gives me a lot of motivation. Sometimes you don’t play your best as you can feel the pressure, but you always give more for your country than perhaps you do as an individual.”

With the backing of his teammates, bad memories of his four-set loss to Radek Stepanek in the semi-finals soon evaporated and Troicki rose to the challenge.

“When I started well, my nerves settled down,” he said. “That relaxed me much more. Luckily for me, it was great how I finished the match. The courts suited my game. We had had quite a discussion after beating the Czech Republic. We had wanted a surface with a higher bounce, but it didn’t work out. So after that match, we put pressure to have a court that really suited us. It really suited me. I played great on it and with the support of the home crowd it turned out perfectly.”

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/DEUCE-Tennis/DEUCE-Roland-Garros-Wimbledon-2011/~/media/3B37186607A0481BA41135128FD36B95.ashx

Troicki had been breathtaking. The vast majority of his 58 winners in the match had been a splendid barrage of passing shots, most notably off his two-handed backhand.

Two hours after Troicki struck one final, outstanding backhand crosscourt winner past a net-rushing Llodra on match point for a 6-2, 6-2, 6-3 victory, the tennis court was being dismantled in preparation for the arrival of Sergej Ćetković, a Montenegrin pop singer, who had an upcoming concert. Outside Djokovic, Troicki and Tipsarevic could be found dancing on the roof of an official courtesy car. Hats covered their hairless heads. The razors had long since done their work.

The Davis Cup title success had been a victory for a team united by friendship. “Even when there were tough times or good times, it gave us an advantage over some other teams, that we get along,” explained Zimonjic. Adds Troicki, “We are great friends. We always keep in touch, cheer for one another and try to support one another. That is a great thing, to have the support of your compatriots, your friends on tour.”

The triumph was also the validation Troicki needed for years of hard work.

“The first time I saw him, he didn’t put a ball in the court”

Like so many of Serbia’s current players, Troicki had sought (and been forced to seek) safer and sunnier climates to fuel his passion for tennis as a teenager. In 1999, he left behind his father, Aleksandar, in Belgrade. NATO’s bombing of Serbia meant his family splintered. Accompanied by his mother, Mila, the 13 year old travelled to Boca Raton, Florida, where for three years he received daily education as a budding professional tennis player.

“It was tough times, very hard,” remembers Troicki. “I learned difficult types of practising and it was quite different to how it was at home. It helped me a lot in my career, while I was there. When I started playing junior tournaments that is when I started to dream of reaching a professional level. I don’t remember the exact point, but I was kind of hoping for a long time.

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/DEUCE-Tennis/DEUCE-Roland-Garros-Wimbledon-2011/~/media/023993C3CB57474792FAFFC7583E8740.ashx

“After juniors, I was thinking of turning professional or going to a U.S. college. I didn’t have any sponsors, but luckily I chose the right thing to turn pro. Since then, I trusted myself that one day I could be a top professional player. Jan has helped my game a lot.”

Troicki first turned up on the doorstep of de Witt in 2005 on the recommendation of his fitness coach and physio Milos Jelisavcic, who at the time worked at the BreakPoint academy in Halle. “The first time I saw him against Alexander Waske, he didn’t put a ball in the court,” said de Witt, smiling. “As a person I liked him from the start. In the beginning I couldn’t see if Viktor could make the Top 20, but his rise has been as a result of work over the years and then also growing confidence.”

Explaining why he left Serbia for Germany, Troicki said, “I needed something more professional than what I had in Serbia. It was tough to practise, to get courts. Tennis was not so popular. It was tough for everything. I got an offer from Jan to come to try out in Halle. When I arrived everything was in place. It was very organised and professional. That is what I needed.

“With the help of Jan, that is why I have made it so far. We have worked together every day. I try to give my maximum and he does as well. That is the key to my success.”

Troicki’s rise into the Top 20 of the South African Airways 2011 ATP Rankings, can be charted back to the US Open last year. He hit 23 aces past his childhood friend, Djokovic in a 6-3, 3-6, 2-6, 7-5, 6-3 first-round loss in three hours and 40 minutes. If that loss was disappointing, his 7-6(4), 4-6, 7-6(7) semi-final defeat to Rafael Nadal in October at the Rakuten Japan Open Tennis Championships in Tokyo, where he held two match points, confirmed he was ready for a breakthrough sooner rather than later.

“I trusted myself that one day I could be a top professional player”

It happened two weeks later at the Kremlin Cup in Moscow. Troicki beat Dmitry Tursunov, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Horacio Zeballos, Pablo Cuevas and Marcos Baghdatis to lift his first ATP World Tour trophy. “After losing two previous finals, I was a little more focused and had greater experience coming into the Moscow match,” remembers Troicki.

“Luckily I made it happen and won my first title. It was a big relief for me and hopefully I won’t stop there. It wasn’t easy playing against Marcos, and I knew I had to play my best. I tried to stay calm right through the match and kept focused and aggressive on the big points. Luckily it worked out.

“It definitely helped me a lot. I waited for my first title for a long time. It helped me a lot to win. My dream came true to win an ATP World Tour title and it motivated me a lot to go even further. Since then I have striven to go further.”

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/DEUCE-Tennis/DEUCE-Roland-Garros-Wimbledon-2011/~/media/69BFA46333F94BE98EEA9AC2368F837A.ashx

Years ago, Tipsarevic could not have predicted a Top 20 future for his friend. “Honestly, I did not think so,” he said. “But with hard work and dedication he made it.” Zimonjic cites “self-belief” as a factor for Troicki’s rise. “I think the Davis Cup is just part of the confidence he got. But I do believe it is all the hard work he put in over the years. I think it is also self-belief.

“After the US Open, where he had his chances against Novak, he was disappointed. He played really well the rest of the season, winning his first doubles and singles titles. Obviously his biggest achievement was winning the fifth rubber in the Davis Cup final for the title. That’s what gave him a lot of confidence and he has played high quality tennis since then.”

Having started his fourth straight year ranked in the Top 100, Troicki is ready to set his goals high. “I would like to be Top 10. Right now I am No. 16 and I have a lot of work to do to get there.”

De Witt, who also coaches Christopher Kas and Jarkko Nieminen, believes, “What he did in the Davis Cup was super. Being there, for the first time in his life, at 24, pretty young, makes me very positive for his future, concerning big matches in big tournaments.”

Zimonjic has no doubt. “I think he is a very solid player. He still has room to improve and at World No. 16 he has a great future ahead of him.”

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/DEUCE- … oicki.aspx

#17 29-05-2011 19:32:35

Serenity

User

RG 2011 - konferencja po zwycięstwie w 3 rundzie.

http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/multi … 0018d.html

#18 01-06-2011 13:08:05

Serenity

User

RG 2011 - konferencja po porażce w 4 rundzie.

http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/multi … 0020e.html

#19 06-06-2011 18:09:59

jaccol55

Administrator

#20 06-06-2011 18:36:36

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Najwyższy ranking w karierze: 12

MTT - tytuły (9)
MTT - finały (8)

Stopka forum

RSS