Ogłoszenie

Forum zostało przeniesione na adres: www.mtenis.com.pl

#1 05-10-2008 22:32:49

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Ulubiony zawodnik: Roger Federer

Tomas Berdych

http://img.skysports.com/08/06/800x600/Tennis-Tomas-Berdych_960187.jpg

Czeski tenisista, urodzony w 1985 roku. Wsławił się zwycięstwem nad Rogerem Federerem w 2 rundzie turnieju olimpijskiego w Atenach. Pózniej stopniowo kroczył w górę rankingu i latem 2007 zanotował 9 pozycję. Od tego czasu szło różnie, obecnie Tomas znajduje się w 3 "10" najlepszych graczy świata".
Znakomite warunki fizyczne, świetny serwis, potężny forhand (w zasadzie tradycyjny "produkt" pokolenia graczy roczników 84-85).

Dziś zwyciężył w Tokio i odnotował swój 4 turniejowy sukces.

Turniejowe sukcesy:
2004--Palermo;
2005--ATP Masters Series Paris;
2007--Halle
2008--Tokio

Finały:
2005--Bastad;
2006--Halle, Mumbai;
2008--Bastad

Najlepszy występ wielkoszlemowy: Wimbledon 2007 (1/4 finału).

MTT - tytuły (9)
2011: Belgrad, TMS Miami, San Jose; 2010: Wiedeń, Rotterdam; 2009: TMS Szanghaj, Eastbourne; 2008: US OPEN, Estoril.
MTT - finały (8)
2011: TMS Rzym; 2010: Basel, Marsylia; 2009: WTF, Stuttgart, Wimbledon, TMS Madryt; 2008: WTF

#2 10-05-2009 20:19:19

Art

User

Re: Tomas Berdych

#5) Monachium 2009

R32 Kloer 76 64
R16 Beck 16 64 76
1/4 Hewitt 46 63 76
1/2 Chardy 61 57 62
F    Youzhny 64 46 76

http://i43.tinypic.com/9teiaa.jpg

#3 18-05-2009 11:20:03

Sydney

User

Ulubiony zawodnik: Gaston Gaudio

Kiedyś byłem wielkim pochlebcą i entuzjastą jego talentu , obecnie jednak nie wywołuje u mnie żadnych emocji , i moge powiedziec o nim tyle że w moim odczuciu jest z nim troche jak z przyslowiowym czeskim filmem , bo tak do końca nie wiem po co i dlaczego wygrał on jako
18 - latek z Federerem w IO , rok póżniej Masters w Bercy , i w pewnym momencie był prześladowca Nadala . BeS sĘSU

Do Tomaska dość dobrze pasuje powiedzonko o nowej miotle . która - póki nowa - zamiata jak należy .     

A On jest z Prostojewa ? Ha byłem tam ( wycieczka za dobry wynik w matematycznym kangurze )
No dobra , przyznaje to był główny powod wpisu w tym temacie

Janko Tipsarevic ~~ Marcos Baghdatis ~~ Philipp Kohlschreiber
~~Nicolas Almagro~~Jeremy Chardy~~Gaston Gaudio~~Dmitry Tursunow~~Eduardo Schwank~~

#4 06-10-2009 21:47:42

szeva

User

Ma świetne warunki fizyczne,świetny serwis i świetnie się zapowiadał. Teraz popadł w przeciętność

I LOVE TENNIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#5 07-11-2009 01:46:54

szeva

User

Dokładnie 4 lata temu Berdych odniósł swój największy sukces w karierze

2005 –  Unseeded 20-year-old Thomas Berdych of the Czech Republic defeats Ivan Ljubicic of Croatia 6-3, 6-4, 3-6, 4-6, 6-4 to win the BNP Paribas Masters in Paris – his first Tennis Masters Series title and his second career ATP singles title.

atpworldtour.com

I LOVE TENNIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#6 05-04-2010 00:28:13

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Czas odkopać temat, tuż po przegranym przez Tomasza finale turnieju ATP Masters-1000 w Miami.

Biofile Berdycza:

Biofile with Tomas Berdych

Ht: 6-5 Wt: 200

DOB: September 17, 1985 in Valasske Mezirici, Czech Republic

Tennis Heroes/Inspirations: “If I have some heroes in tennis? No I don’t have any heroes, not in tennis, not in other kind of sports, nothing. I’m trying to play and be myself.”

Hobbies/Leisure Activities: “Yeah, of course my hobbies — if you are in pro tennis you don’t have much more time. So if it’s chance to go watch some good films, cinema, listening to some music. And I think for a tennis player the best is relaxing.”

Early Tennis Memory: “My father (Martin) told me when I was starting to play tennis I was always hitting the ball — not ever in the court [smiles]. But I hit the ball with the racquet not missing the ball. (At least) no missing the ball.”

Pre-Match Feeling: “Whew. I’m trying to concentrate for my match and feeling — sometimes I’m nervous, sometimes not, depends on which kind of match is it. So some special feeling? No I don’t have it.”

Favorite Meal: “I like a lot of different meals. But favorite…let’s say chicken and some pasta because for tennis you can eat some.”

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: “Chocolate.”

Favorite Movies: “I like the English name — three movies Lord Of The Rings. They were amazing, it was unbelievable.”

Musical Tastes: “I like a lot of the performers like Metallica, U2 and the style like this, not techno.”

Greatest Sports Moment: “Win in Paris Bercy (defeated Ljubicic in five sets in 2005). And of course beat Roger Federer at Olympic Games (2004).”

Most Painful Moment: “I don’t like to lose any match. So every match that I lose is painful.”

Favorite Tournament(s): “Outside the Grand Slams? Dubai. It’s a beautiful place. Something different. And it’s nice.”

Closest Tennis Friends: “Of course your kind of friend is you coach because you are spending a lot of time with your coach. And I think a lot of players in the tennis, you’re friends with everybody. But closest friend — I don’t have only one friend. But I have a lot of friends with the Czech.”

Funniest Player Encountered: “I don’t know. I don’t have any special just one who is the most funny.”

Toughest Competitors: “I have to say Roger. Of course the toughest match was with Roger in Australia because he’s the top player of the world and it was the toughest match for me, for this time.”

Favorite Vacation Spot: “I haven’t been there but I would like to go to Bora Bora.”

On Win Over Federer In Miami 6-4, 6-7(3), 7-6(6): “The match like this, to beat the No. 1 player in the world, the best player so far, you know, it’s great feeling, you know, just to go through. But still, it was not a final. There is another match waiting next day, another really tough opponent…I need to take all the positive things, all the confidence from this match and just go next for next match. Be ready for the other one. Then we can be let’s say talking it was good tournament with couple of good wins or something like that. But so far, yeah, extremely happy after that match. But I’m looking forward to next matches.”

“The last match before this one we played in Australia I was two sets up, so, you know, if we gonna play for just best of three sets, then I would win the match again. But that one was different, you know, best of five sets and at the Grand Slam. So, you know, he came strongly back and won that match, and he deserved it and played well. This one was another chance. I was trying to just go for it same as the match in Melbourne, and finally it happened.”

People Qualities Most Admired: “People has to be funny, fair and not be (like), Okay, you are good, good. And he goes to somebody else and says, Oh, he’s bad. And like this.”

http://thebiofile.com/2010/04/biofile-w … s-berdych/

MTT - tytuły (9)
2011: Belgrad, TMS Miami, San Jose; 2010: Wiedeń, Rotterdam; 2009: TMS Szanghaj, Eastbourne; 2008: US OPEN, Estoril.
MTT - finały (8)
2011: TMS Rzym; 2010: Basel, Marsylia; 2009: WTF, Stuttgart, Wimbledon, TMS Madryt; 2008: WTF

#7 28-05-2010 22:38:06

Serenity

User

RG 2010 - wywiad z Berdychem po zwycięstwie w 3 rundzie

Q. Your thoughts on getting to the next round? Obviously you're very pleased?
TOMAS BERDYCH: Yeah, of course. As you said, I'm very pleased with my game today. I have to say that I did everything what I, you know, just said with my coach, what I have to do today. Everything works today, I would say, almost for 100%. There was not even one thing that maybe I did wrong.
Still, if you win the match like that, still you can do something a little bit better. That's what I want to keep and bring for next matches. So really happy for today.

Q. What do you make of your next match and your opponent?
TOMAS BERDYCH: Well, I just got a chance to hear that I'm gonna play Andy Murray in the next round. So, you know, maybe we play a couple of matches, but it was really long time ago. Both of us get to the completely different levels. So, you know, I don't have a time to think about it, how's the next match gonna be or what I need to do or whatever.
So, you know, it's still one and a half days to, you know, think about it, just prepare for it. But the key is going to be same. Try my best, stay focused, and try to go again.

Q. Do you know him at all away from the courts? Have you got to talk to him at all? Do you know Andy?
TOMAS BERDYCH: Well, I mean, I think we just played two matches against each other, but it's really like two, three years ago, and then four? Okay, yeah.
And then, of course, I mean, we just meet each other around, you know, just have a quick word. That's it, you know, because here everybody has their own schedule, own, you know, program, and everybody just need to do what they need, and that's it.
So, yeah, I think it's gonna be really nice match. I'm looking forward to it, and, you know, it's the fourth round of it's last 16 of the Grand Slam. It's always nice. But still, you know, could be better.

Q. You've been to the last 16 once I think in Roland Garros. This is a chance to reach a quarterfinal for the first time. Is that exciting or extra pressure? How does that feel?
TOMAS BERDYCH: No, definitely it's more exciting than the pressure, because, you know, so far these three matches was maybe a little bit with more pressure because I was I was seeded 15. And, you know, all those guys I beat was a little bit lower behind me, so these kind of matches are a little bit with more pressure, because, you know, you just, you know, have to show that you are the one who is, you know, seeded.
It's up against them and, you know, just try to win all those matches. And now I'm gonna be in different position against Andy, so, you know, I think it's could be my advantage. I try to profit from this and try to enjoy the match but make my best on the court and we'll see.

Q. You say you have a day and a half before you play each other. How do you fill that time? You can't be on the practice court for too much of that time. How do you keep yourself occupied before you play the next match? How do you keep your mind on the match or off the match?
TOMAS BERDYCH: Well, do you mean, like, before the next match, or...

Q. Yeah, next match.
TOMAS BERDYCH: Before the next match. I think the schedule is gonna be the same, you know, since I'm playing all those well, kind of the, you know, same schedule tournaments. That means that I play one day match and next day off and another day match.
So I'm just gonna go hit for one hour maximum, you know, get some stretch, a little bit massage and, you know, just relaxing. Then maybe in the evening or the morning before the match, just talk with my coach about the tactics, you know, about the match, and, you know, that's it.
Because just right now you cannot, as you said, practice anything, cannot do anything better. So you just go hit, you know, to have a good feeling, and just get a little bit sweat, put some balls over, and that's it.

Q. Because you haven't played him for so long and he's improved so much since you last played him, would it be like playing a completely different player, because he has changed so much in the last four years?
TOMAS BERDYCH: Well, I have to say that he change a lot in the last four years, but I did the same. Well, I hope.
I mean, it's gonna be I think it's gonna be like first our meeting, because that's four years. It's really a long time ago. Both of us were pretty young, you know, so we change, both of us, very much. I think it's gonna be kind of, you know, first match each other.

Q. What have you made of his improvements in the last four years? Because he's now in the top 5 in the world. What do you think of how he has improved in the last four years?
TOMAS BERDYCH: Well, I mean, his game is he's really strong, you know. He's well moved on the court. He can really great read, can read the game of his opponent, you know. He's moving well on the court, and he's really smart player.
He can really find the weak spots. He can change the rhythm of the game. He can play something different. Then when he's a little bit down, he can bring really big serves.
You know, he's a really strong guy, especially mentally. As we can see in the first round, he was two sets down. He just turned his match for his side, always, always very tough, because it's really long, and it's really hard matches. So, yeah, it's you know, if he's not gonna be that good, he's never gets to the position where he was well, where he is right now.

Q. Despite the fact that he won in four sets today, in the third set he lost to Love, and he won about 10 points in the whole set. Are there any areas that you might look to target on Andy's game?
TOMAS BERDYCH: Well, actually, yeah, you just telling me the new thing. I just came from the match, and only thing what I heard it's it's that he won. I don't even know the score.
I mean, as you said, he lost 6 Love in the fourth set? Yeah, that's just the first thing, what I know about his last match. But that could be, you know, something if you played those long matches and then, I don't know you lost early or first serve or first serving game, and then maybe, you know, you lost another one, you are 3 Love down, whatever, maybe you can just I don't know.
I don't want to say skip the set, but, you know, just try to be thinking a little bit more ahead, because you already, you know, could be a little bit tired, whatever. I mean, this is maybe more a question for him, what he felt on the court or whatever.
But definitely it can happen any match any time.

Q. Presumably you were brought up on clay at home. That was your natural surface. But second question to that, I don't imagine you've played very often in the stadium court here either in Lenglen or on the Chatrier very much. Have you played there at all? Murray's used to playing on the stadium courts all the time now. You were out on 6 today, weren't you, with very few people, I'm guessing? Very different for you to come into the stadium court.
TOMAS BERDYCH: Well, yeah, as you said, I mean, I just played once here on Chatrier. It was the last 16 against Roger. You know, of course, it could be the advantage of the players, of all those players who play more matches on those stadiums.
But I have to try to live with that, you know. I mean, the match, I hope it's gonna be pretty long, that I'm gonna have some time to get used to it. You know, still, the court is going to be same, only the crowd is gonna be bigger. That's it, you know.
I just I'm used, you know, maybe from other big stadiums or other tournaments. I don't think it's gonna be that big different. Maybe if you play against Frenchman, that could be big difference, but this one I think it's gonna be really nice match with good atmosphere.

http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/news/ … 52172.html

#8 31-05-2010 21:16:12

Serenity

User

RG 2010 - wywiad z Tomasem po zwycięstwie w 4 rundzie

Q. Well done. You must be very pleased with that, as that was deserved.
TOMAS BERDYCH: Yeah, of course. I mean, so far it's just pretty quick after the match that, you know, just all the emotions going through, and I don't have that much time to just, you know, realize that I won that match and I went through.
Yeah, I mean, it was a solid game today. I'm very happy with that.

Q. Were you surprised how comfortable it was?
TOMAS BERDYCH: Well, you know, maybe from the tennis, like tennis view maybe it looks it was really comfortable, but with the delays and with the weather, which is always tough to play, and then, you know, with the dark and the late times, then it's something other opponent, not only Andy on other side, but we both were fighting with this conditions.
But, you know, finally I made it better than him, and I deserve to win today.

Q. He was complaining about the condition of the courts, saying how wet it was. Were you worried about that, as well? Were you happy to continue playing?
TOMAS BERDYCH: Well, I mean, I was already really surprised what happens when we start after a few games, what happened with the balls, you know. Because normally when you play on clay, obviously you get some, you know, clay on the ball, which makes it a little bit like dirty.
But the balls today was like after two games was completely, well, you know, covered with the clay. It was like all brown. It was really tough to see during, since the beginning.
So, yeah, I mean, the court was really wet. I don't know what happened or why was that. But, you know, it's both the same for both of us. So, yeah, just maybe, you know, the next day he can figure with this situation better than me.
I did it today better, so that's how it is.

Q. What did you make of Andy's body language? Sometimes he seemed to be getting quite fed up. Did that help you in any way?
TOMAS BERDYCH: Well, actually, I didn't look at him at all, I mean, since the first point that we just make a toss on the net. Just went to the baseline. That was maybe the last time I just like saw him between the points.
Because, yeah, my coach told me that when the match was suspended that, you know, he's looking like he doesn't want to play or some I don't know. Whatever. It's just maybe just ask him.
Maybe that's his style, you know, that he wants to like make the opponent, I don't know, to sleep or whatever, and then he just come and win the points, whatever it is.
But it doesn't work today for him, and I'm happy for it.

Q. Andy seemed to hit a lot of balls down the middle of the court today, quite central. Did you find it a bit predictable? Did you know it was coming a lot?
TOMAS BERDYCH: Well, I mean, all the balls, if it's coming to center of the court, it's not tough to, you know, read or just make advantage from that.
Really, I mean, I was as I said yesterday or the day before, that I mean, we play a couple of matches together before, but it was really long time ago. I was really expecting maybe something different today.
Because, you know, I would say that he didn't give me too much pressure in the rallies, that I was really comfortable. I mean, almost with all the points, all the shots, and I had, you know, plenty of pace to do everything what I want. That's why I won in straight sets.

Q. This is the first time you won against one of the top 10 players in Slam. How do you explain it happened so late? Is it a big step for you?
TOMAS BERDYCH: Well, I mean, this question, why it happened so late, I mean, you know, I don't know why you are asking for that. Because I think everybody who's just sitting on this chair is trying to do the same and trying to make the best results what possibly they can.
That's what I'm trying to do. You know, what if you gonna ask somebody who, you know, who never pass, I don't know, second round what he's gonna say. I'm in a different position. I'm better than some other guys, and everybody trying for same.
I'm going to try in my match again. I hope it's not gonna be my last match here.

http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/news/ … 99157.html

#9 31-05-2010 21:34:35

Serenity

User

Getting to know...Tomas Berdych

The Czech Republic’s Tomas Berdych has crept under the radar – both on and off court – to rise to No.17 in the world and earn himself a quarter-final tie against Mikhail Youzhny.

On the face of it, he ticks all the boxes: good looks, bright blue eyes and an explosive game. His ranking is more than respectable (No.17) and he is engaged to world No.25 Lucie Safarova. And yet this is not enough to get Tomas Berdych noticed by the fans. Despite winning the BNP Paribas Masters in Paris in 2005 and achieving stand-out results in 2010 (defeating Federer, Verdasco and Soderling at Key Biscayne for example before falling in the final to Roddick), he does not attract the spotlight. His victory on Sunday night over Andy Murray which propelled him into the quarter-finals of a Grand Slam for only the second time in his career (after Wimbledon 2007), ought to raise his profile, but then again…

“It doesn’t bother me,” the Czech almost apologizes, looking down at his feet. “I’m not looking to be super popular. In fact I don’t care. It’s cool to be on the front page of the newspaper, it’s a nice reward for all of the work and sacrifices over the years but at the same time, I’m not looking for recognition at all costs. I’m staying true to myself… natural. If people like me, that’s fine. If not…”

While there are fans who do like him, there are many people – chief among them his fellow players on the tour – who do not. In 2006, Fabrice Santoro refused to shake his hand after in the second round at Wimbledon , describing Berdych’s behaviour as “unacceptable” after the match. Fellow Frenchman Michael Llodra had words with him at Roland Garros in 2008, and Rafael Nadal has never forgiven an apparent lack of respect in Madrid in 2006.

Not that Berdych is losing any sleep over these incidents. “I don’t know the reason for these misunderstandings,” he says. “The French don’t like me? Maybe it’s because of our Davis Cup victory. In any event, I won’t be making any real friends on the tour. We’re all opponents. I don’t hang out with other players. I stay mostly with the other Czechs but my real friends are at home, not in tennis.”

One thing that the tennis circuit did bring him however is his fiancée. “Lucie knows what the job entails and we understand each other. We also get to spend time together when we compete in combined tournaments, and that’s fun. I like to watch her play.” The couple sometimes train together in Prostejov in the Czech Republic, and seem to have found the right balance for their careers – being together, and staying out of the spotlight…

http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/news/ … 67015.html

#10 01-06-2010 21:41:12

Serenity

User

RG 2010 - wywiad po zwycięstwie w ćwierćfinale

Q. How would you rate your performance today? Were you surprised to hit quite a few aces despite the slow conditions?
TOMAS BERDYCH: Well, yeah. I mean, the performance of my game was pretty good today. On the other side, it was really tough conditions today again in Paris.
I think, I would say, maybe more than to play or it was like both things, you know, to play against Mikhail and then, you know, trying to fight with the conditions, as well.
It was tough, as well. Yeah, I'm pretty happy that I can keep serving well also in this pretty wet, cold conditions. That's what I need, a good serve so I can play aggressive and play my tennis. It's what happened today.

Q. Is your first time in semifinal in Grand Slam. How do you feel now?
TOMAS BERDYCH: Well, I mean, you know, it's quite a lot of emotions just coming through, and, you know, it's just too quick after the match. You know, I don't have too much time to be thinking about, you know, that I'm reached the first semifinal in Grand Slam.
But anyway, I'm feeling great, you know. It's nice to be here. It's nice to be enjoying every day playing tennis here. That's what I'm trying to be here, and it works well.

Q. Do you feel like coming to this point after this match and the way you are playing, that you have a good chance to win it all, to win the tournament? First Robin Soderling and then the final?
TOMAS BERDYCH: No, just slowly with any like prediction of winning the tournament. You know, still there is another opponent in the next round which is semifinal which is gonna be really strong opponent.
You know, he reached the final last year here, so he's got a lot of experience to play here in Roland Garros. You know, he beat Roger Federer today. That's always, you know, great, great results to achieve.
So just I want to really take it same as I did all those matches before, you know. Just try to prepare for the next one, try my best on court, and whatever is gonna be next it's gonna be next.
But for me, the important one is the next match against Robin.

Q. You will meet Robin. What is the key to beat him?
TOMAS BERDYCH: Well, I mean, we played a couple of matches, the last one in Miami where I played really good match. I won the score looks quite easily, but, you know, it's not every match that easy. That's just how it looks on the paper, you know.
So I won that match, and so it could be kind of a small advantage. But here we're gonna play best of five sets, semifinal of the Grand Slam. That's, you know, every time, you know, different position for me, especially for me, because he already reach it last year.
You know, the key maybe is well, I will be try just stay with my game as much as I can and try to profit from my strokes.

Q. You seemed to be able to move Mikhail back and forth almost at will today. Were you hitting especially well, or is that just your ordinary strength?
TOMAS BERDYCH: It's tough to say it's like special today or, you know I mean, I just trying my best, you know, today. So I don't know if it was the best results or not. I hope I can still bring something more, because still, it's gonna be some you know, another match waiting. So as long as the matches go, then you need to bring something little extra.
Yeah, I was hitting ball really well today. I felt great. You know, that's also I think very important when you play against Mikhail that you don't give him too much time because he can play really aggressive, even if he play on this slow, slow clay court.
So that was the key to keep him, you know, as far from the baseline as I can and make him run a little bit.

Q. Was the condition of the court worse or better than it was against Murray?
TOMAS BERDYCH: I think it was worse, because when we played against Andy it was dark, which is not the conditions of the court. You know, it was a rain delay, so we just left the court. You know, they cover it. Then we came, you know, they prepared the court, and then we finished the match.
But today it was rain coming during the game, and I would say last few games on the one side, I think it was from the umpire on the left, it was really slippery. It was, I would say, quite dangerous.

Q. Dangerous?
TOMAS BERDYCH: Yeah. It was really slippery, yeah.

Q. In the beginning of the second set when you had that pouring rain, did you feel almost like a kid playing with Mikhail Youzhny with the conditions, you know, like when kids want to keep playing, whatever the conditions are? And also in the third set, at the end of third set, it was that huge roar in the crowd because they were looking at the screen and seeing the results of Federer against Soderling. Did you have a reaction on court?
TOMAS BERDYCH: Well, so first thing, yeah, you just said it really nice. But, no, I would stay a little bit, you know, a little bit lower with the emotions. I mean, as I said, I was trying to win every point, and as it works that good, it was just a bonus that the set the second set went pretty easily.
But I would say that the really important game which turn it really well on my side was when it was 5 3 in the first set and I was serving; I was 40 Love up, and then he gets back on deuce and that game was really close.
So, you know, maybe if he make a break back then everything would be different; doesn't happen, so that's why it looks how it looks. And, yeah, the emotions or what the people saw on the screen, I mean, I think it was in the last game when I was serving.
Well, I just heard some, you know, noise coming from the crowd. And, well, obviously it has to be something different than our game because I was just waiting for balls. So it has to be some results, but I didn't take, you know, any attention to that and just was trying to focus on my game.

Q. Do you feel like at this point in this tournament like you're playing the best tennis in your career, like pulling all together?
TOMAS BERDYCH: Well, I mean, this is the question what everybody likes, you know, if I'm playing my best tennis in the career. You know, it's tough to say, because I hope not. I hope that I can still bring something more and I can, you know, keep it for long period of time.
Then it could be, you know, the really important thing what I needs to do in my game, and that's how it is, you know.
Yeah, I'm playing well, definitely. That's right. I'm happy for it. But I just want to keep it, you know, a little bit, yeah, lower. That it's, yeah, well, kind of it's not that good and still I can bring something better for the next games.

Q. Is there an area of your game that you have worked on specifically this year? Anything that you would pinpoint that's been an improvement for you?
TOMAS BERDYCH: Well, yeah. I mean, it's gonna be couple of things. The first one, which is not only for this year, that's my movement on the court.
You know, because with my tall and everything, my well, big body, it's really tough to move well on the court, and that was the thing what I needs to improve. So far it looks like that it works, and it was a good job made with my coach.
The other thing, of course, I mean, I was kind of guy who just liked to play really aggressive, but sometimes I was maybe too much, you know, just go too much for every shot. Then you just come with the mistakes, and that's not the way of the modern tennis.
I still need to play really aggressive but with more control, and, you know, be a little bit patient on the court. That's what it is.
But, yeah, it's gonna be some more other things, but this one I would say it's me.

http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/news/ … 16380.html

#11 03-06-2010 10:07:22

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

01.06.2010 - Wielkie brawa dla Tomka za osiągnięcie 1 w karierze półfinału WS.

ROLAND GARROS
Berdych Reaches First Grand Slam SF

Czech Tomas Berdych kept his cool on a rainy Tuesday at Roland Garros, reaching his first Grand Slam semi-final with a decisive 6-3, 6-1, 6-2 win over Russian Mikhail Youzhny.

The 24-year-old Berdych, who has yet to drop a set during the tournament, is the first player from the Czech Republic to reach the semi-finals at Roland Garros since 1992 when Petr Korda advanced to the final (l. to Courier).

“It's quite a lot of emotions just coming through, and it's just too quick after the match,” said Berdych. “I don't have too much time to be thinking that I've reached the first semi-final in Grand Slam. But anyway, I'm feeling great. It's nice to be here. It's nice to be enjoying every day playing tennis here. That's what I'm trying to be here, and it works well.”

Displaying the same form that led him past No. 4 Andy Murray in the fourth round, the 15th-seeded Berdych came out strong in his second career Grand Slam quarter-final (2007 Wimbledon) and grabbed the set lead against No. 11 seed Youzhny with two breaks of serve.

Though heavy rain halted play at 1-1 in the second set, Berdych stepped up his play upon returning to the court, reeling off five straight games to close out the second set in 27 minutes.

He maintained his focus following a second rain delay at 1-1 in the third set, winning four straight games when the match resumed and setting up his first match point on Youzhny’s serve. The Russian managed to hold, but merely prolonged the inevitable, as Berdych clinched the victory with a love service game on his next opportunity.

“The performance of my game was pretty good today,” said Berdych. “On the other side, it was really tough conditions today again in Paris… I'm pretty happy that I can keep serving well also in this pretty wet, cold conditions. That's what I need, a good serve so I can play aggressive and play my tennis. It's what happened today.”

Berdych, who earned his first Top 10 win at a major on Sunday against World No. 4 Murray, will attempt to continue his best Grand Slam performance when he next faces last year’s Roland Garros finalist and World No. 7 Robin Soderling.

Soderling leads the head-to-head series 4-3, but Berdych won won their one previous clay encounter in 2007 at Monte-Carlo and also their most recent meeting this past April in the Sony Ericsson Open semi-finals.

“I won that match, and so it could be kind of a small advantage, but here we're gonna play best of five sets, semi-final of the Grand Slam,” said Berdych. “That's, every time, different position for me, especially for me, because he already reach it last year. The key maybe is I will try just stay with my game as much as I can and try to profit from my strokes.”

World No. 17 Berdych has now won eighth straight matches, including victories in his three round-robin matches at the ARAG ATP World Team Championship. He made three main draw appearances on clay ahead of Roland Garros, and posted his best result in Munich where he reached the quarter-finals (l. to Petzschner).

The former World No. 9 enjoyed a successful stretch on hard courts in the first quarter of the 2010 season, highlighted by his runner-up finish at the Sony Ericsson Open. He upset Roger Federer, Fernando Verdasco and Soderling to reach his second ATP World Tour Masters 1000 final (l. to Roddick).

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis … Semis.aspx

MTT - tytuły (9)
MTT - finały (8)

#12 03-06-2010 10:30:00

metjuAR

User

Ulubiony zawodnik: Rod

Gościu od początku sezonu gra b. dobrze, tyle że zawsze był ktoś kto miał tych kilka punktów w pojedynku więcej - jak np. Roddick który cały czas z nim wygrywał. Tomasek pokazuje w tym sezonie swoją wszechstronność - tzn. zdolność do dobrej gry na różnych nawierzchniach - finał w Miami a teraz SF w RG.  Sezon jak na razie bardzo udany tylko brakuje jakiegoś tytułu.

249,5 km/h
30 singles titles
2007 Davis Cup

#13 05-06-2010 09:39:56

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Wywiad po porażce w 1/2 finału RG2010.

Q. When do you think the match turned? In the beginning of the fourth, or...
TOMAS BERDYCH: Well, I don't know if well, I can find, well, like a moment when it turned to the other side. But I think actually the very important moment was in the first set when I lost my serve.
Yeah, I think that game was not good from my side, you know. I made really two easy mistakes, lost easy my serve, you know, and I think that that was very important.
Because then I could stay with him and then had a couple of chances to make a break, you know, finish the first set on my side, and then all the match could be different.

Q. Were you a little bit nervous in the first set when you were getting on the court?
TOMAS BERDYCH: No, just I was really trying to enjoy it, because, you know, all the nervous or nerves, whatever, you know.
It's the reason of, you know, the nice results to be the in the semifinals and enjoying the time to go on court. That's the payout for the result.

Q. You hit very hard. Does he hit harder than you?
TOMAS BERDYCH: I don't know. I didn't see the game from, you know, from the stands. Then you can judge it from there. So it's maybe gonna be question for all of you who just saw it from the stands.
And, yeah, he play well, he play his game he play aggressive, and serving well.
That's what he did. Just won.

Q. He seemed to get a little nervous in the second and third set and you played better. I guess it was disappointing that you couldn't carry that. You seemed to be on top of him for quite a while there. Must be disappointed you weren't able to keep that going.
TOMAS BERDYCH: Well, of course you are disappointed when you are from the court and you are not the winner.
Well, I don't see it as a big, you know, big reason of the match or big point in the match, because, you know, just the match is really long. You know, you get a little bit nervous, yeah, but that's how it is, you know.
Yeah, I mean, maybe I should yeah, as I said, you know, I shouldn't leave my serve in the first set and could be different.

Q. You played Robin now eight times. Last time in Miami you beat him pretty easily. What do you think is so good about his game now? Or do you think it's that good? I mean, he beat you now 3 2, but what in Robin's game has improved most?
TOMAS BERDYCH: Well, I know that you want to heard something different, but I will say that only we play on the hardcourt and here is the clay. So that was the difference.

Q. What memories will you keep from this French Open? Is there any special moment that you will remember for a long time?
TOMAS BERDYCH: Well, I mean well, I hope it's not gonna be for that long time, because I hope to do some other and good hopefully better results somewhere. Maybe here again, but whatever, you know.
But so far it was a great two weeks for me, and, well, it's gonna be every match, you know. Every round I won here, it's a great moment. Every time you win the match then you really enjoy it. You are happy. So it was the best moments for me so far.
You know, every time, even if you win like five, six matches and then you're not gonna leave from the tournament as a winner, then the last one gives you really, you know, like kind of big hit that you still have something left on the place.
You have to go back home, you know, practice hard again, and prepare for the next one.

Q. Sometimes guys you beat come in here, and we ask them about what it's like playing you. They can get quite poetic describing how you hit the ball and the power you have. Tell us a little bit about Robin's game and the kind of ball he hits.
TOMAS BERDYCH: Yeah, I think it's gonna be the same. I'm gonna be in the side of those guys who's gonna play against me, you know. He's yeah, I'm gonna repeat the same. He's playing really aggressive, you know. That's the style what he likes, serving quick serves.
Yeah, that's pretty much what you can see from him on the court.

Q. Is it a heavier ball than some other guys hit, or is his serve significantly tougher?
TOMAS BERDYCH: I don't know. Maybe he's doing it well, he's doing it a little bit better than the others, you know. He's in the finals. Yeah, he's doing quite well.
That's his style what he likes to play. That's what he's doing on the court. He's winning.

Q. What do you think about Robin's chances in the final?
TOMAS BERDYCH: Yeah, well, you know, we still waiting for his opponent for the final. If he's gonna play against Rafa, you know, he's the only one who beat him here, so I think he's got really big chance.

Q. Two things: Did your legs get a little tired in the fifth set? Did you lose a little conditioning? Secondly, in a different way, talk some more about what you think specifically you can take from this tremendous run you had here for your game and what you'll try and learn from this.
TOMAS BERDYCH: Yeah, so the first thing is, yeah, it could be a little bit. You know, it was a little bit for my serve, you know. I lost a little bit the just a little bit of power for my first serve. Then like the movement and rhythm was not that optimal as the beginning of the match.
This is the reason that we play on clay, you know. Because for me, it's really hard and just taking so much energy, you know, for me to play on this slow surface.
You know, that's just show I need to go back home, work hard again, and just be ready for next year clay court season, and, you know, be better than this year.
The other thing is, yeah, it's just gives me you know, every match gives me a lot of confidence until the last one. That's what I just need to keep it up, you know, just have all those positive memories and, you know, try my best in another weeks and another tournaments.
They just show that I can play with all those guys, you know, I can beat all of them. Yeah, just keep going and waiting for another chance.

Q. Is your dream to win a Slam? Can you achieve your dream?
TOMAS BERDYCH: Well, of course. I mean, that's why I'm here, you know. I'm coming to every Grand Slam and trying my best, you know. So far it was the semifinal. Maybe I would say better lose now than in the final.
So, you know, getting some experience. I'm still quite young and have some time to play a couple of those tournaments. You know, if sometimes, would be nice.

http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/news/ … 28746.html

MTT - tytuły (9)
MTT - finały (8)

#14 02-07-2010 11:28:56

Serenity

User

Chłodny Czech

Obrońca tytułu Roger Federer przegrał z Tomasem Berdychem.
Berdych sprawił, że Federer pierwszy raz od ośmiu lat nie zagra w wimbledońskim finale

Poza rodakami nikt Czecha nie dostrzegał. Sygnał wysłany z Paryża, czyli pierwszy wielkoszlemowy półfinał w karierze Berdycha, nie robił wrażenia.

O dwóch zwycięstwach nad Federerem (pierwsze dawno temu na igrzyskach w Atenach, drugie w Miami w tym roku) i trzech nad Nadalem, mało kto pamiętał, bo porażek z najlepszymi było znacznie więcej. Brytyjczycy zajęci Andym Murrayem (wygrał w czterech setach z Tsongą) mieli swoje powody do obojętności, reszta świata wierzyła w nieprzemijający geniusz Szwajcara.

Mecz był pasmem frustracji dla obrońcy tytułu. Berdych grał z nim na chłodno. Fantazja podporządkowana żelaznej taktyce. Żadnych żywiołowych akcji, tylko cierpliwe budowanie pozycji do ataku. Pojawiała się luka w obronie, wtedy forhendowy strzał, zwykle bardzo skuteczny.

– To była inna historia niż w Paryżu. Tam Soderling grał wspaniale, ja tylko trochę gorzej. Tutaj walczyłem z sobą, z ciałem i psychiką, od pierwszych gemów. Odpocznę, to zaatakuję w Ameryce – obiecywał Szwajcar. Od 2003 roku Federer zawsze grał w londyńskim finale.

Czesi czekali na taki wimbledoński mecz od czasów Ivana Lendla. Nadszedł, gdy w męskim turnieju wystartowało tylko dwóch ich tenisistów, najmniej od 1976 roku. Teraz mogą znów śnić o powtórce z triumfu Jana Kodesza, o pomszczeniu nieudanych wimbledońskich krucjat Lendla. Ich nowy bohater nie jest zwierzęciem medialnym, ale swoje umie powiedzieć. – Kvitova i ja nie wzięliśmy się z niczego. Mamy system szkolenia, który działa skutecznie od lat, nie ma sensu go zmieniać – przypomniał mediom.

Rafael Nadal zaczął grać z Soderlingiem od stanu 0:5 w pierwszym secie. Wcześniej stał skrzywiony za linią i patrzył bezradnie na popisy Szweda albo na wuja Toniego. Wujek nic nie mówił, bo jego bratanek już zapłacił 2000 dolarów kary za trenerskie podpowiedzi. Zmiana była radykalna jeszcze w pierwszym secie, Soderling wygrał go rozpędem, ale potem cierpiał znacznie bardziej od Hiszpana.

W półfinale jest też Novak Djoković (6:3, 6:3, 6:2 z Yen-Hsun Lu). Nie będzie już okazji posłuchać, jak tenisista z Tajwanu opowiada o łapaniu kurczaków na farmie ojca.

W czwartek półfinały pań. Najpierw Wiera Zwonariowa zagra z Cwetaną Pironkową, po nich Serena Williams z Petrą Kvitovą.

http://www.rp.pl/artykul/60574,501888_C … Czech.html

#15 02-07-2010 22:22:41

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

02.07.2010 - pierwszy wielkoszlemowy finał Berdycha!

Tomas Berdych pokonał Novaka Djokovicia w 1/2 finału Wimbledonu 2010 w stosunku 63 76 63. Czech zagra w niedzielę w swoim pierwszym finale turnieju WS, ledwie w miesiąc po odnotowaniu pierwszego półfinału tego typu imprezy - na kortach RG. Od poniedziałku Tomas wejdzie do top-10, znajdzie się na 8 pozycji.

MTT - tytuły (9)
MTT - finały (8)

#16 03-07-2010 00:05:29

Raddcik

Come on Andy !

Ulubiony zawodnik: Andy Roddick

Wimbledon: Berdych przed pierwszą szansą na wielkoszlemowy tytuł

Tomáš Berdych (ATP 13) osiągnął swój pierwszy w karierze finał turnieju wielkoszlemowego. W półfinale Wimbledonu pokonał Serba Novaka Đokovicia (ATP 3) 6:3, 7:6(9), 6:3. W niedzielnym pojedunku zagra z lepszym z pary Rafael Nadal i Andy Murray.
Choć Berdych przegrał obydwa dotychczasowe spotkania z Đokoviciem, a także nie wygrał nawet seta w tych potyczkach, to jednak ten najważniejszy mecz w półfninale Wimbledonu będzie wspominał wyjątkowo dobrze. Czech wygrał mecz po dwóch godzinach i 18 minutach, co w poniedziałek pozwoli mu awansować na ósme, najwyższe w karierze miejsce w rankingu ATP.

W pierwszym secie pojawiła się tylko jedna szansa na przełamanie serwisu rywala. Bezwzględnie wykorzystał ją Czech, w wyniku czego triumfował 6:3 i zyskał pewność siebie, która zaprocentowała w drugiej partii.

Właśnie drugi set był najprawdopodobniej kluczowy dla losów całego spotkania. Tenisiści przełamali się po jednym razie i doprowadzili do rozgrywki tie breakowej. Đoković robił co mógł, bo wiedział, że strata dwóch setów może okazać się nie do odrobienia. Kluczowy cios zadał jednak Berdych, który wykorzystał piłkę setową przy stanie 10:9.

Wydawało się jednak, że Serb nie złoży broni, gdyż dzielnie stawiał opór w trzeciej partii. Wtedy jednak przyszedł óśmy gem seta, kiedy to przy stanie 4:3 dla Berdycha, najlepszy czeski tenisista przełamał rywala i bez najmniejszych problemów skorzystał z okazji jaką było serwowanie po mecz. Typowym dla siebie uśmiechem dziecka zwrócił się do swojego boksu i zaczął celebrować swój największy sukces w karierze.

W ten sposób Berdych będzie miał okazję zostać pierwszym Czechem, który wygra turniej Wielkiego Szlema w XXI wieku. Ostatnim czeskim zwycięzcą turnieju Wielkiego Szlema był Petr Korda, który w roku 1998 wygrał Australian Open. Aby osiągnąć tak ogromny sukces w niedzielnym finale, Berdych będzie musiał pokonać Rafaela Nadala lub Andy’ego Murraya.

http://www.sportowefakty.pl/tenis/2010/ … go-finalu/

'03.07.2011 - Tennis Died' [*]

#17 03-07-2010 00:07:22

Raddcik

Come on Andy !

Ulubiony zawodnik: Andy Roddick

Wimbledon: Przed Berdychem jeden szczebel, by przejść do historii

Tomáš Berdych pokonał w Wimbledonie kolejno Rogera Federera i Novaka Đokovicia. - Ale nie powiedziałem jeszcze ostatniego słowa. Pozostaje mi jeden mecz - mówi Czech, który ma szansę powtórzyć wyczyn swojego rodaka Jana Kodeša z 1973 roku. Dwukrotnie w finale przegrywał inny reprezentant Czechosłowacji, Ivan Lendl. - Ale ja idoli nigdy nie miałem - mówi Berdych.
- Trudno byłoby powiedzieć, że po tym co zrobiłem boję się kogokolwiek - przyznał po awansie do swojego pierwszego wielkoszlemowego finału. - Gram
dobrze, czuję się dobrze, jestem zdrowy i mam nadzieję, że zachowałem jeszcze trochę energii na ostatni mecz - tłumaczył. W półfinale z Đokoviciem nie zaprezentował swojego najlepszego tenisa: - Grałem na takim poziomie, na jakim było trzeba i skończyłem mecz
w trzech setach. To jest ważne.

Berdych stwierdził, że od piątkowego ranka czuł się lekko zmęczony, ale na korcie nie było już o tym mowy. - Daję sobie ocenę między osiem a dziewięć. Grałem dobrze - powiedział. Po zwycięskim półfinale zamierza robić to, co po zwycięstwie nad Federerem. - Czyli będę myślał o zakończonym meczu, a od rana zostawię to na boku i będę tylko przygotowywał się do finału.

Według samego zawodnika jego słabym punktem jest poruszanie się po korcie. - Pracuję nad tym każdego dnia i jestem z tej pracy zadowolony. Twierdzi, że nic nie może zakłócić mu snu w noc przed finałem. - Relaks to jest to, czego potrzebuję.

Od półfinału w Londynie wspierają mieszkającego w Montecarlo Tomáša rodzice, a od początku jest z nim wybranka serca, Lucie Šafářová. Trenerem Czecha jest jego imiennik Krupa.

http://www.sportowefakty.pl/tenis/2010/ … -historii/

'03.07.2011 - Tennis Died' [*]

#18 03-07-2010 17:54:06

Serenity

User

Confident Berdych Outclasses Djokovic To Reach First Major Final

Tomas Berdych produced a near-flawless performance against Novak Djokovic on Friday to reach his first Grand Slam championship final at Wimbledon.

Berdych, the No. 12 seed, outclassed the third-seeded Serbian with a 6-3, 7-6(9), 6-3 victory in two hours and 18 minutes to become the third Czech player in the Open Era to reach the final at the All England Club. Jan Kodes captured the 1973 title, while former World No. 1 Ivan Lendl finished runner-up in 1986 and 1987.

"I felt quite tired since the morning, but then all of a sudden I came on court [and I] feel great," admitted Berdych. "I'm just trying to be enjoying the victory of today. I'm still not done yet here. One more to go."

Watch Wimbledon Live | Discuss On Facebook

The 24-year-old Berdych, who knocked out six-time champion Roger Federer in the quarter-finals, fired 11 aces and 34 winners past Djokovic, who committed 22 unforced errors and won just 27 of 102 points on return of serve.

On Monday, Berdych is projected to rise to a career-high No. 8 in the South African Airways 2010 ATP Rankings. Djokovic, who will return to World No. 2, dropped to a 31-10 match record on the season.

"I want to congratulate him," said Djokovic, who admitted to being nervous. "He played a great match and a great tournament. He's just a better player today on the court."

Watch Post-Match Interviews: Berdych | Djokovic

Watch Match Highlights

Swinging with confidence, Berdych created two break point opportunities in the sixth game with Djokovic serving at 15/40. He clinched a 4-2 lead when Djokovic hit a forehand into the net, confirmed the break and with five winners and three-of-three net-point winners sealed the 33-minute first set with a hold to 15. Djokovic had appeared tentative and found that his groundstroke length was too short. He won 13 of 20 service points and committed seven unforced errors.

Berdych, at 6’5” in height, showcasing tremendous movement and racquet head speed to out-hit Djokovic from behind the baseline, got himself out of trouble at 1-2, 30/40, with a powerful forehand winner and proceeded to put Djokovic under pressure in the fifth game. At 15/40, Djokovic managed to win four points in a row, saving break points with a forehand winner and an error from Berdych.

Closing on a tie-break in the second set, Djokovic dropped to 0/40 at 5-5. Going for broke, he hit a 110 mph second serve to save one break point but then over-hit a smash to gift Berdych a 6-5 lead. But the 24-year-old Czech, the oldest of the semi-finalists, was far from confident in his attempt to take a two sets lead. Saving two break points, Berdych hit a backhand into the net.

Looking physically drained, Djokovic was given no respite in the tie-break when he fell to a 0-3 deficit. Berdych went on to lead 6-2 and twice served for the set. At 6-5, Djokovic hit a lob that landed on the baseline but it was called out. Hawk-Eye intervened and deemed the ball had clipped the line. The point was replayed; Djokovic hit a backhand winner down the line and he received a standing ovation from the Centre Court crowd for saving four straight set points. Djokovic went on to squander set point opportunities at 7-6 and 9-8, before Berdych clinched the 70-minute second set when Djokovic hit a double fault.

Five years ago at The Championships, Djokovic recorded his only comeback from a two-sets-to-love deficit at a Grand Slam championship against Guillermo Garcia-Lopez in the second round. But that possibility was quickly wiped away. At 1-2, Djokovic saved one break point with an ace at 30/40 but two double faults at 3-4 gifted Berdych an opportunity to serve for a place in his first Grand Slam championship final. He took it.

"To be honest I didn't feel great on the court," said Djokovic. "I don't know why. In that third set I kind of dropped the energy level and wasn't managing to step it up and be aggressive. Maybe because I was so much far behind the baseline and just kind of defending myself."

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis … Final.aspx

#19 03-07-2010 17:58:02

Serenity

User

Życiowy sukces Berdycha! Djokovic na kolanach

Tomas Berdych (13. ATP) awansował do finału gry pojedynczej mężczyzn na trawiastych kortach Wimbledonu. W półfinale czeski tenisista pokonał Serba Novaka Djokovica (3. ATP) 6:3, 7:6(9), 6:3. Do osiągnięcia najlepszego wyniku w karierze Berdych potrzebował zaledwie dwóch godzin i 18 minut.

Chyba nikt nie spodziewał się, że półfinałowy pojedynek Wimbledonu będzie miał tak jednostronny przebieg. Poza nielicznymi momentami w tie-breaku drugiego seta, Berdych miał prawo czuć się praktycznie niezagrożony. Aż nie chce się wierzyć, że Czech po raz pierwszy w karierze osiągnął najlepszą czwórkę Wielkiego Szlema dopiero przed miesiącem (na paryskich kortach ziemnych im. Rolanda Garrosa). Dużo bardziej doświadczony Djokovic (triumfator Australian Open i finalista US Open) nic dzisiaj nie wskórał wobec ofensywnej gry rywala.

Już pierwszy set pokazał, że o przełamania będzie Serbowi niezwykle trudno. Drugie podanie Berdycha było tylko nieznacznie gorsze niż pierwszy serwis.

W szóstym gemie Czech wykorzystał jedyną szansę na "breaka" w pierwszej partii i wyszedł na prowadzenie 4:2. O odrabianiu strat nie mogło być mowy. Skuteczne podanie Berdycha sprawiło, że Djokovic nie miał na to choćby jednej okazji.
Berdych ograł Djokovica - TENIS - Wimbledon

W drugim secie gra zdecydowanie się wyrównała. Do stanu 5:5 żadnemu tenisiście nie udało się wygrać gema przy serwisie rywala. Wtedy jednak słabiej serwować zaczął Djoković, który miał w piątek problemy z tym elementem gry w najważniejszych momentach. Co gorsza, przy wyniku 15/40 Serb wyrzucił na aut banalnego smecza i pierwsze przełamanie w drugiej partii stało się faktem. Novak postawił wszystko na jedną kartę. Zaczął grać agresywnie, atakując niemal każdą piłkę. To przyniosło efekty. Za chwilę Berdych jedyny raz w tym meczu przegrał swoje podanie i o losach seta zadecydować miał tie-break.

Zdecydowanie lepiej rozpoczął go Berdych, który szybko wyszedł na prowadzenie 6-2. Gdy wydawało się, że partia zakończy się jego łatwym zwycięstwem, po raz kolejny, jak natchniony, grać zaczął Djokovic, który doprowadził do remisu 6-6. Od tego momentu do stanu 10-9 punkty zdobywali serwujący. Wówczas to Serb popełnił podwójny błąd serwisowy i set padł łupem pogromcy Federera.

Ostatnia partia była powtórką pierwszej. Ponownie o losach seta zadecydowało tylko jedno przełamanie. Tym razem Djokovic oddał podanie w ósmym gemie, przekreślając swoje szanse na dalszą walkę. W decydującej o "breaku" piłce Serb po raz kolejny popełnił podwójny błąd serwisowy. Berdych w trzeciej partii grał bezbłędnie i kilka chwil później mógł już świętować pierwszy w karierze finał Wielkiego Szlema.

http://www.eurosport.pl/tenis/wimbledon … tory.shtml

#20 03-07-2010 17:59:08

Serenity

User

Berdych: przed finałem postaram się wyspać

25-letni Tomas Berdych w niedzielę po raz pierwszy wystąpi w finale turnieju wielkoszlemowego. Rozstawiony z "12" Czech odprawił z kwitkiem sześciokrotnego triumfatora, Rogera Federera i Serba Novaka Djokovicia. W finale Wimbledonu (z pulą nagród 13,725 mln funtów) skrzyżuje rakietę z Rafaelem Nadalem.

Dotychczas największym sukcesem Berdycha był awans do najlepszej czwórki French Open na kortach im. Rolanda Garrosa.

- Czuję się świetnie. Staram się cieszyć tym zwycięstwem. W piątek mogę jeszcze upajać się wygraną, ale w sobotę zacznę myśleć o finale. Turniej jeszcze się dla mnie nie skończył - powiedział Czech.

- Gram świetnie, nie mam żadnych problemów zdrowotnych. Mam nadzieję, że zostało mi trochę energii na finał. Nie mogę się już doczekać. Postaram się wygrać - dodał.

- Moja rodzina przyjechała już na półfinał i zostanie ze mną do samego końca. Przed finałem postaram się porządnie wyspać. Poziom energii ciągle maleje a przecież najważniejszy mecz ciągle przede mną - zakończył.

http://sport.onet.pl/tenis/berdych-prze … omosc.html

Stopka forum

RSS