* mtenis.pun.pl - forum tenisowe, Tenis ATP

mtenis.pun.pl - forum fanów tenisa ATP

Ogłoszenie

Forum zostało przeniesione na adres: www.mtenis.com.pl

#1 21-02-2011 12:25:22

jaccol55

Administrator

Mario Ancić

Niestety przez pomyłkę wcześniejszy temat w czasie przenoszenia do tego działu poleciał w kosmos, dlatego zakładam po raz drugi sylwetkę Chorwata.

http://www.croatia.org/crown/content_images/2008/Mario_Ancic.jpg

Mario Ancić urodził się w Splitcie. Na co dzień mieszka w Monte Carlo. Wygrał w karierze 3 turnieje rangi ATP: St. Petersburg w 2006r. i 's-Hertogenbosch w latach 2005-2006. Przez 4 lata walczył z mononukleozą, 20 lutego 2011r. ogłosił zakończenie kariery.

Evans, jeśli możesz, to podeślij jeszcze raz link z wiadomością o zakończeniu kariery przez Mario.

#2 21-02-2011 14:06:56

Evans

User

#3 22-02-2011 16:49:06

Joao

Buntownik z wyboru

Ulubiony zawodnik: Roger Federer

Re: Mario Ancić

Prawnik Ančić zakończył tenisową karierę

Po wielu miesiącach walki z chorobą i kontuzjami znany chorwacki tenisista Mario Ančić postanowił zakończyć karierę. 26-latek w swej karierze plasował się najwyżej na siódmym miejscu w rankingu światowym. Ančić długo zmagał się z wirusową mononukleozą, miał problemy z kolanem i plecami, aż wreszcie ostatecznie zmuszony został powiedzieć: stop. - To koniec mojej przygody z tenisem - zakomunikował na łamach chorwackich mediów.

Rok 2004 był najlepszy w karierze Ančicia - dotarł do półfinału wielkoszlemowego Wimbledonu i zdobył brązowy medal olimpijski w Atenach. W 2006 i 2008 roku "Super Mario" odpadł na londyńskiej trawie w ćwierćfinale.

Częste przerwy w występach na kortach (zarobił na nich około czterech milionów dolarów) wykorzystywał na naukę, może pochwalić się ukończeniem studiów uniwersyteckich na wydziale prawa w Splicie. Ojciec chorwackiego tenisisty jest właścicielem siecisupermarketów.

http://www.sportowefakty.pl/tenis/2011/ … a-kariere/

Człowiek, jak każda małpa, jest zwierzęciem społecznym, a społeczeństwo rządzi się kumoterstwem, nepotyzmem, lewizną i plotkarstwem, uznając je za podstawowe normy postępowania etycznego. (Cień wiatru - Carlos Ruiz Zafon)

#4 23-02-2011 17:25:05

Raddcik

Come on Andy !

Ulubiony zawodnik: Andy Roddick

Ancic Set To Announce Retirement

http://www.atpworldtour.com/~/media/147FBF2A6CCD42CC883E995A576078E9.ashx
Mario Ancic reached a career-
high World No. 7.

Former World No. 7 Mario Ancic will formally announce his retirement from professional tennis on Wednesday at a press conference in his hometown of Split, Croatia.

Over the past four years the Croatian has battled illness, shoulder problems, and it is now a back injury that has forced the 26 year old to call time prematurely on his career.

Speaking to The Times, Ancic confessed, “It would not be me out there anymore. I knew I would never be 100 per cent fit again, and there was no real answer to it. It would have required a pretty serious operation even for me to have a chance to recover and I would never have been guaranteed a full motion again.

“On Wednesday I will do a formal press conference at my home club in Split. I have had to be fair with myself. My mind was fine but my body couldn’t compete and the way tennis is today, well I have to be sensible about it. I tried everything I knew to come back, but I couldn’t do it.”

Far from being frustrated by his extended periods out of the game in recent years, Ancic instead turned his attention to furthering his education and in April 2008 he earned a law degree from the University of Split. His thesis was entitled "ATP Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow," describing the ATP's legal foundation and organization

Ancic peaked at No. 7 in the South African Airways ATP Rankings in July 2006 and enjoyed some of his greatest successes at Wimbledon, where he broke through in 2002 with a first-round win over Roger Federer and reached the semi-finals in 2004 (l. to Roddick). He also won three ATP World Tour titles in his career and clinched the 2005 Davis Cup title for Croatia against Slovakia with victory over Michal Mertinak in the deciding fifth rubber.

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis … ement.aspx

'03.07.2011 - Tennis Died' [*]

#5 23-02-2011 22:49:29

Robertinho

Ulubiony zawodnik: Roger Federer forever

Gutsy Ancic could have been great

http://l.yimg.com/i/util/anysize/376,http%3A%2F%2Fa323.yahoofs.com%2Fymg%2Fsimon_reed__1%2Fsimon_reed-754683807-1298396451.jpg%3FymjkYmEDFr.wyasi?v=2

http://1.1.1.2/bmi/l.yimg.com/i/i/eu/sp/epta27.jpg

Mario Ancic's retirement from tennis at 26 years old is desperately sad - he could have been a global star were it not for the mononucleosis that blighted the last five years of his short career.

Everyone remembers Ancic reaching the semi-final of Wimbledon in 2004 but the biggest match he played was two years before.

He took on Roger Federer in the first round at Wimbledon, right when everyone was beginning to get excited about the Swiss hotshot, but 18-year-old Ancic just put him to the sword. It was a quite phenomenal display.

He didn't get much further that year - he was knocked out in the second round - but by 2004 he was in the top 10 in the world.

Just before the recurring illness and injuries struck, he was up to number seven, and it looked like Ancic was the next best bet after Federer to win Wimbledon.

However, I think we all underestimated just how ill he was.

He worked so hard to come back, which makes his retirement so much more disappointing. I remember seeing him in Dusseldorf two years ago in the gym, desperately fighting to restore his fitness. It must have been exasperating for him.

He's made quite a bit of money in his short career, but he could've made a fortune.

If it wasn't for the illness, he could well have picked up a Wimbledon title - maybe other grand slam titles as well.

I'm certain he would've reached a Wimbledon final, in any case - he was that good on grass.

Ancic had a big game, built around a huge serve, and was fantastic at the net. He also moved really well for such a big man - he's 6'4" - but then he just lost too much weight.

He was quick and strong before his illness, but he lost that quickness as well as his strength, and it was really quite sad watching him battling so hard but failing to recover his previous form.

Ancic gave it so many shots, but as he said this week, enough is enough. He had other injuries to contend with - back problems, notably - but it was the mononucleosis that was the killer.

It's tough coming back from a big setback like that in tennis. There is support there, but it's not the same as the support you get from your team-mates in team sports. There's lots of good will, and I'm sure there were people looking out for him, but it's still incredibly hard.

He's a bright guy. I don't know him well - I've only met him a few times - but what I saw of him, I liked. He's one of those guys who seemed to have it all. He had the huge game, he was on his way to becoming a global star, and he's a good looking guy - the girls loved him!

He could've been marketed as a big, big star on the ATP tour. I definitely think he would've been knocking on the door of the big four - up there with Andy Murray and Novak Djokovic.

For me, Ancic was a better player than Andy Roddick, so if you look at everything that Roddick has managed to do over the past few years - he was number one in the world, remember - then I think a fit Mario Ancic would have at least matched those achievements.

http://eurosport.yahoo.com/tennis/simon … icle/5625/

#6 24-02-2011 15:59:10

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Ulubiony zawodnik: Roger Federer

Ancić wygrał w swojej karierze 3 turnieje singlowe, był w 8 finałach. W deblu 5 turniejowych skalpów, 100% skuteczności w meczach o tytuł.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_itSTqEq7a7M/TL2vbGnPkSI/AAAAAAAAAFM/dLkPY8gPgX0/s1600/ancic.jpg

SINGIEL - tytuły (3)
2006 St. Petersburg, 's-Hertogenbosch
2005 's-Hertogenbosch

SINGIEL - finały (8)
2009 Zagrzeb
2008 Marsylia
2006 Pekin, Marsylia, Auckland
2005 Tokio, Scottsdale
2004 Mediolan

DEBEL - tytuły (5)
2008 s-Hertogenbosch (w/Melzer)
2006 Mumbaj (w/Bhupathi), Pekin (w/Bhupathi)
2005 Monachium (w/Knowle)
2003 Indianapolis (w/Ram)

Rekordowy wynik w WS: 1/2 (Wimbledon 2004)
Najwyższy ranking: 7 (10 lipca 2006 roku).

MTT - tytuły (9)
2011: Belgrad, TMS Miami, San Jose; 2010: Wiedeń, Rotterdam; 2009: TMS Szanghaj, Eastbourne; 2008: US OPEN, Estoril.
MTT - finały (8)
2011: TMS Rzym; 2010: Basel, Marsylia; 2009: WTF, Stuttgart, Wimbledon, TMS Madryt; 2008: WTF

#7 01-03-2011 23:08:27

jaccol55

Administrator

Statystyczne podsumowanie kariery Mario.

Stopka forum

RSS