Ogłoszenie

Forum zostało przeniesione na adres: www.mtenis.com.pl

#241 28-04-2011 10:51:14

Joao

Buntownik z wyboru

Ulubiony zawodnik: Roger Federer

Re: Novak Djoković

Potęga Djokovica. Wielki sukces z glutenem w tle

Kluczem do wielkich sukcesów Novaka Djokovicia w obecnym sezonie jest zmiana diety. Serio. 23-letni Serb, który wygrał 24 mecze z rzędu, zdradził, że formę zawdzięcza lekarzowi - Igor Cetojević dokonał ważnego odkrycia: stwierdził, że Djoković jest uczulony na gluten.

Djoković to tegoroczny triumfator Australian Open, zwycięzca prestiżowych turniejów w Dubaju, Miami i Indian Wells. Serb jest nie do zatrzymania. Tenisista nie dał się pobić w kolejnych 24 meczach. Recepty na jego fantastyczną grę nie znaleźli ani Rafael Nadal, ani Roger Federer.

Serb przyznał teraz, że olbrzymi wpływ na jego formę miał specjalista żywienia, dietetyk Igor Cetojević, który dołączył do jego ekipy osiem miesięcy temu.

Igor wykonał doskonałą robotę. Zmienił moją dietę, odkrył, że jestem uczulony na gluten - stwierdził Djoković. Od miesięcy Serb nie je już produktów, w których w skład wchodzi gluten.

- Koniec z pizzą, makaronem czy chlebem. Straciłem trochę na wadze, ale to pomogło - jestem bardziej zwinny, czuję się doskonale - stwierdził zwycięzca Australian Open.

Tenisista podkreśla, że wokół siebie skonstruował idealny dla jego potrzeb sztab ludzi. Trenerzy, ich asystenci, medycy tworzą zespół, bez którego nie byłoby wielkich zwycięstw. Djoković: - Wiem, że jestem w stanie wygrywać z najlepszymi rakietami świata. Kiedyś było inaczej - jeżeli wychodziłem na kort przeciwko Federerowi czy Nadalowi traciłem swoje atuty przez brak konsekwencji. Nie potrafiłem utrzymać koncentracji, luzu psychicznego, pewności siebie.

Alergia na gluten czyli jeden dzień z życia Novaka Djokovicia

Dieta bezglutenowa polega na całkowitym wykluczeniu pokarmów z dodatkiem zbóż: pszenicy, jęczmienia i żyta. W jadłospisie alergika glutenowego powinny znajdować się produkty z kukurydzy, ryżu, kaszy, gryki, prosa, mąki ziemniaczanej czy mąki sojowej. Alergik nie może jeść zwykłego pieczywa i makaronu, kaszy manny i jęczmiennej, płatków owsianych, ciasta i słodyczy zawierających mąkę pszenną. Przykładowy jadłospis alergika powinien bazować więc na wyrobach mięsnych, warzywach i owocach.

http://www.sport.pl/tenis/1,64987,95011 … tenem.html

Człowiek, jak każda małpa, jest zwierzęciem społecznym, a społeczeństwo rządzi się kumoterstwem, nepotyzmem, lewizną i plotkarstwem, uznając je za podstawowe normy postępowania etycznego. (Cień wiatru - Carlos Ruiz Zafon)

#242 30-04-2011 00:35:33

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

DJOKOVIC AWARDED HIGHEST DISTINCTION BY THE SERBIAN ORTHODOX CHURCH

http://www.atpworldtour.com/~/media/01AA06C2D7FA46A68D494A5857627CB1.ashx

World No. 2 Novak Djokovic was honoured with the Order of Saint Sava of the first degree Thursday, the highest decoration awarded by the Serbian Orthodox Church for his generosity and dedication to the religion. The distinction was presented by His Holiness, Serbian Patriarch Irenaeus.

At the suggestion of His Grace Bishop of Raska-Prizren Teodosija, Djokovic was recognised for his passion for the church, displayed through his committed and persistent help for Serbian people and the sanctuaries of the Holy Church, particularly in Kosovo and Metohija.

"This award is certainly the most important I’ve ever got," said Djokovic. "As an athlete and a religious person, it is hard for me to find appropriate words to describe my feelings of gratitude for the confidence I gain from the Holy Synod. I can only say that it can be earned only with hard work and self-belief, belief in your loved ones and in God."

In addition to Djokovic’s family, the formal reception was attended by Their Graces Bishops, the members of the Holy Synod of Bishops of the Serbian Orthodox Church, Metropolitan Amfilohije of Montenegro and the Littoral and Bishops Irinej of Backa and Forije of Dalmatia. The handing of the order was observed by Their Graces Bishops Teodosije of Raska-Prizren, Atanasije of Hvosno, Porfirije of Jegar, as well as Mladjan Djordjevic, the Adviser to the President of the Republic of Serbia.

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis … ction.aspx

MTT - tytuły (9)
2011: Belgrad, TMS Miami, San Jose; 2010: Wiedeń, Rotterdam; 2009: TMS Szanghaj, Eastbourne; 2008: US OPEN, Estoril.
MTT - finały (8)
2011: TMS Rzym; 2010: Basel, Marsylia; 2009: WTF, Stuttgart, Wimbledon, TMS Madryt; 2008: WTF

#243 02-05-2011 10:48:47

jaccol55

Administrator

#23) Belgrad 2011

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0a2e7A01Re4pt/220x.jpg

R32    Bye   
R16    Adrian Ungur (ROU) 6-2 6-3   
Q    Blaz Kavcic (SLO) 6-3 6-2   
S    Janko Tipsarevic (SRB) w/o   
W    Feliciano Lopez (ESP) 7-6(4) 6-2

#244 02-05-2011 11:42:04

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

27-0 w 2011.

MTT - tytuły (9)
2011: Belgrad, TMS Miami, San Jose; 2010: Wiedeń, Rotterdam; 2009: TMS Szanghaj, Eastbourne; 2008: US OPEN, Estoril.
MTT - finały (8)
2011: TMS Rzym; 2010: Basel, Marsylia; 2009: WTF, Stuttgart, Wimbledon, TMS Madryt; 2008: WTF

#245 05-05-2011 15:06:21

Serenity

User

DJOKOVIC: 'BEST FIVE MONTHS OF MY CAREER'

http://www.atpworldtour.com/~/media/9F2E9FBBD64D4BB992FF7C6A5F35CABB.ashx

The numbers don’t lie – Novak Djokovic is enjoying one of the finest stretches in ATP World Tour history. Coming into the Mutua Madrid Open, the World No. 2 enters the event still undefeated in 2011 with 27 straight wins to start the season, and an overall win streak of 29 matches dating back to last December’s Davis Cup Final. “Well it´s no secret that it’s been the best five months of my career. I´m on a great streak and I definitely want to keep on going,” Djokovic said Tuesday during a press conference.

In addition to his budding confidence and improvements on serve this year, the Serb has been selective with his schedule thus far in 2011. He made his clay court debut last week at his home event in Belgrade, and feels it was the best possible way to prepare for the rest of the clay court swing. “I took some time off after Miami and I didn´t play in Monte Carlo so that gave me a couple of weeks to recover and really get ready for clay courts which actually require quite some time to get ready for,” evaluated Djokovic. “Then I went to my hometown, to my country, and played a couple of matches there. So far I´m feeling good and very motivated to keep on winning.”

In order to keep his undefeated run alive, Djokovic will most likely have to upstage the king of clay, Rafael Nadal, in the final, should both players come through their halves of the draw. They played one of the most memorable matches on clay in recent history two years ago in Madrid, a semi-final match Nadal won after the two expended over four hours on court. “Remembering that match, it was one of the best matches I’ve played on clay courts and that was, I think, the closest I got to beating Rafa on clay courts,” said Djokovic.

“It took me a while to recover after that loss. It was a really painful loss because I had three match points and it took four hours but on the other side, as I said, the nice memories are something that I keep from this tournament and this match, even though I lost it, I remember
it in a good way because I know I can play well here and I know I can beat top players if I’m
playing my game, if I’m having a good day – I just need to believe that.”

Djokovic has never defeated the Spaniard on clay in nine meetings, but is encouraged by what he’s achieved this year. “I didn’t think it was realistic to go without a loss in the first three-four months but it happened. I guess anything is possible if you really believe that you can achieve and if you’re fit, physically, if you’re mentally fresh and motivated and if you’re dedicated to the sport.

“This is something that I have been doing lately. I’ve been working very hard on my game, on my mental approach as well and my stability and now it´s paying off. There is no secret; it’s just something that I’ve been working on in the last couple of years playing on the tour. I knew that I had quality and I just need to get some things together and it’s happening right now.

Even though Djokovic is flying high with confidence, the 23 year old isn’t taking anything for granted. “I don´t really feel like talking about an eventual final against Rafa because there is a long way to go and there are many other great players who want to win this title as much as we do,” Djokovic explained. “I will just try to take one match at a time and we’ll see how far it can go.”

His first opponent in Madrid is Kevin Anderson, who has asserted himself as one of the most improved players on tour in 2011. The two have played twice before, splitting meetings in Miami, with Djokovic avenging his loss to the South African this year en route to the title. “He’s a big server and a very dangerous player to play against especially in these conditions because as we said, the ball flies very fast through the air here and for somebody who is that aggressive as he is, it’s quite suitable,” deemed Djokovic.

“A lot depends on me but also on his serve as well. If he serves very well and if he has a lot of efficiency on that serve, he can be very dangerous, so I expect a tough match.”

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis … -Form.aspx

#246 08-05-2011 23:43:48

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

#24) Madryt 2011

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0fn22Hp2QM84G/232x336.jpg?center=0.5,0

R1 BYE
R2 Kevin Anderson 6-4 6-3
R3 Guillermo Garcia-Lopez 6-1 6-2
QF [6] David Ferrer 6-4 4-6 6-3
SF Thomaz Bellucci 4-6 6-4 6-1
F [1] Rafael Nadal 7-5 6-4

MTT - tytuły (9)
MTT - finały (8)

#247 09-05-2011 17:48:45

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Djoković wygrał w tym roku 1/4 całego swojego dotychczasowego dorobku. Maj na starcie, a on ma już 6 tytułów.

Serb wygrał swój 8 turniej Masters w karierze, wyrównując wynik Thomasa Mustera:

19 - Nadal
17 - Agassi, Federer
11 - Sampras
8 - Muster, Djoković

Nole wygrał w tym sezonie już 32 kolejnych spotkań, a włącznie PD ma takich zwycięstw już 34.

MTT - tytuły (9)
MTT - finały (8)

#248 11-05-2011 13:35:30

Serenity

User

DJOKOVIC: MY GOAL IS TO BE NO. 1

http://www.atpworldtour.com/~/media/13B5C14A856C490BA82D163EB3EDD895.ashx

Novak Djokovic has had a season of dreams, winning all 32 matches and six tournaments he’s contested, and he comes to the Eternal City this week with the chance of attaining a long-held goal: the World No. 1 ranking.

“My ambition or goal is to be No. 1 and my dream is to win Wimbledon so these are two things that I always wanted to do,” said Djokovic on Tuesday ahead of his Internazionali BNL d’Italia campaign. “The No. 1 ranking is obviously getting closer to me but it still takes a lot of work to get there and if I do get there in a couple of weeks or months or a couple of years it does not matter. I will try to keep working to get to this position.”

Should Djokovic win the ATP World Tour Masters 1000 title in Rome and two-time defending champion Rafael Nadal falls prior to the semi-finals, the Serbian will ascend to the top spot of the South African Airways 2011 ATP Rankings on Monday. If Nadal succeeds in holding onto his ranking this week, Djokovic will have another golden opportunity at Roland Garros, where defending champion Nadal has 2,000 points to defend and Djokovic 360 for a quarter-final showing.

Djokovic earned his opportunity to clinch the No. 1 ranking this week by defeating Nadal on Sunday in the Mutua Madrid Open final – his first clay-court win in 10 attempts against the Spaniard.

When asked whether that victory – heralded by Djokovic as his best match on clay – would have the same momentous effect as Nadal’s first grass-court win over Roger Federer and an eventual change at the top, the World No. 2 said, “Well, we are about to see about that... It is definitely a big step in my career to win against Nadal in his country on a clay court. I have never done this before and it is important from the mental aspect as well and the upcoming clay court events.”

Reflecting on the daunting task of facing Nadal on clay or Federer on grass, Djokovic stated, “Probably a year [ago], both of those challenges were like mission impossible, but I guess everybody started to believe in me, even myself, that I think you can win against those guys. So I think it is all about your mindset on the court and really trying to go out on the court with a positive attitude and really believe in your abilities and believe that you can win on the court, with respect to Federer and Nadal, the most two dominant players in the world in the last couple of years.”

So far this season, Djokovic has defeated both Nadal and Federer three times each. The 23 year old claimed his wins against Nadal in the finals of three ATP World Tour Masters 1000 tournaments, after going 0-4 against the Spaniard in title matches prior to this year.  Meanwhile, his wins against Federer came in the Dubai final and the semi-finals of the Australian Open and BNP Paribas Open.

He could face one of the two in the Rome final, with five-time champion Nadal and two-time finalist Federer seeded for a semi-final showdown for a second straight week. Djokovic’s half of the draw, meanwhile, includes Andy Murray, Robin Soderling, Nicolas Almagro and Jurgen Melzer. He will open against Poland’s Lukasz Kubot on Wednesday as he attempts to extend his winning streak to 35 straight matches, dating back to last year’s Davis Cup Final.

Djokovic, whose 32-0 season record is second best to John McEnroe’s 42-0 start in 1984, admitted: “I did not expect to win every match in the first four or five months of 2011 but it has been a very long learning process for me and a lot of hard work, a lot of dedication. Every single day of my life I have been dedicated to the sport and now it is coming back.”

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis … -Goal.aspx

#249 14-05-2011 11:17:24

jaccol55

Administrator

Czy tylko mi się wydaje, że Nole jest sympatycznym gościem?

#250 14-05-2011 17:37:24

ginny

User

Oczywiście, że jest sympatyczny! Nigdy w to nie wątpiłam, choć wiem, że wielu fanów tenisa tak poza tym, chciałam się przywitać. Śledzę to forum od jakiegoś czasu, ale nie rejestrowałam się. Myślę, że to dlatego, bo patrząc na wasze posty to zbytnio na tenisie się nie znam. Sama też nie gram, ale lubię oglądać. Ale co mi tam, postanowiłam dołączyć

#251 14-05-2011 17:39:42

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

No wreszcie przedstawicielka płci pięknej, Witamy!

Tak, Novak to sympatyczny człowiek, w takim wydaniu podbił serca sympatyków tenisa w 2007 roku. Później jednak sporo stracił na licznych parodiach, co wielu zniechęciło do jego osoby. Czy słusznie? Moim zdaniem chyba nie.

MTT - tytuły (9)
MTT - finały (8)

#252 15-05-2011 21:55:08

Kubecki

User

Ulubiony zawodnik: Novak Djokovic

#25) Rzym 2011

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis/Rivalries/~/media/D86EA46FE8F34572AEF4977130643A99.ashx

R64 Bye    
R32 Łukasz Kubot (POL) 6-0 6-3
R16 Stanislas Wawrinka (SUI) 6-4 6-1
Q Robin Soderling (SWE) 6-3 6-0
S Andy Murray (GBR) 6-1 3-6 7-6(2)
W Rafael Nadal (ESP) 6-4 6-4

#253 15-05-2011 22:10:02

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

1. 37 wygranych meczów z rzędu od początku roku (łącznie z PD z 2010 - 39)
2. 4 wygrane mastersy w tym sezonie
3. 7 tytułów
Ostro.

Nole wygrał turniej w Rzymie po raz 2 w karierze, łącznie ma już 9 zwycięstw w turniejach tej rangi. Plasuje go to na 5 miejscu listy wszech czasów:

19 - Rafael Nadal
17 - Andre Agassi, Roger Federer
11 - Pete Sampras
9 - Novak Djoković

MTT - tytuły (9)
MTT - finały (8)

#254 16-05-2011 09:25:11

Serenity

User

Djokovic extends win streak, adds Rome to title count

Novak Djokovic defeated Rafael Nadal in straight sets to add a fourth Masters final victory over the Spaniard.

Serbia's Novak Djokovic once again asserted his presence as the best tennis player in the world with a straight-set victory over Rafael Nadal.

The match was not as easy for Djokovic as the scoreline suggests, but in the end, the Serb's aggression and confidence carried through to his seventh title of the year in seven tournaments.

Djokovic and Nadal both started off in good form, with blistering ground strokes and impressive angles. Still, the superior Djokovic return of serve asserted itself at 4-3 for the first break of the match. Nadal wasn't done fighting however. With the Serb serving for the set, Nadal managed to snag a service break of get the match back on serve.

The joy was short-lived for the Spaniard's camp. Djokovic broke Nadal's serve again to take the opening set and the lead.

Djokovic lead off the second set with a hold and then an immediate break of the Nadal serve, but as before, the Spaniard fought back to level the set. It was the Serb who looked slightly tired out for most of the second set, but at 4-5 with Nadal serving to stay in the match, the Spaniard went down 0-40. With magnificent fight, the Spaniard clawed back to deuce, but to no avail. On the fourth match point, Djokovic and then Nadal had netcords go their way until a cross court shot from Djokovic proved unreturnable.

The two men will make their way to Paris where the French Open will start in a week's time.

http://tennistalk.com/en/match_report/R … k_Djokovic

#255 16-05-2011 19:31:46

jaccol55

Administrator

DJOKOVIC BECOMES FIRST PLAYER TO QUALIFY FOR 2011 BARCLAYS ATP WORLD TOUR FINALS

http://www.barclaysatpworldtourfinals.com/~/media/1372E1AB8BBE4CB998D482396EEF1F84.ashx
Novak Djokovic has become the first
player to qualify for the Barclays
ATP World Tour Finals in November.

Serb qualifies for London as 2011 unbeaten streak continues

Novak Djokovic has sealed his qualification for the 2011 Barclays ATP World Tour Finals following his win over Rafael Nadal in the final of the Internazionali BNL d'Italia Sunday.

Djokovic's win in Rome adds another 1000 South African Airways 2011 ATP Rankings points to his 2011 points tally, meaning that the Serb is assured of his place at the season-ending finale, set to take place at The O2 in London from 20-27 November. Only the world's Top 8 players based on results in 2011 qualify to compete in the season's final showdown in London.

Djokovic qualifies for the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals for a fifth successive year. He captured the season-ending title in 2008 when it was held in Shanghai. Last year, Djokovic reached the semi-finals in London before losing to Federer. He has not lost a match since.

The Serb has enjoyed a remarkable run of form in 2011, capturing seven successive titles including the Australian Open in January and four ATP World Tour Masters 1000 titles. He heads into Roland Garros later this week with an incredible 37-0 match record so far this season.

Djokovic becomes only the second player to qualify for the season-ending event before Roland Garros since 1990 (Nadal also qualified before Roland Garros in 2009). Nadal retains his World No.1 ranking (based on the past 52 weeks) ahead of his title defense at Roland Garros, yet Djokovic’s results so far this year make him the current front runner to challenge for the 2011 year-end World No.1 crown, which could be determined at the last tournament of the season in London.

http://www.barclaysatpworldtourfinals.c … alify.aspx

Czyżby najwcześniejszy awans w historii?

#256 16-05-2011 20:01:28

robpal

Rafaholic

Ulubiony zawodnik: Rafael Nadal

Nie, w 2009 roku Nadal wcześniej się zakwalifikował (bez ostatniego Mastersa na cegle).

#257 16-05-2011 20:31:56

jaccol55

Administrator

robpal napisał:

Nie, w 2009 roku Nadal wcześniej się zakwalifikował (bez ostatniego Mastersa na cegle).

W sumie nie zostało to napisane w arcie, który sam wkleiłem.

#258 16-05-2011 23:22:24

Serenity

User

Djokovic amazed with success buts says Nadal still the clay king

http://tennistalk.com/images/article/2154.jpg

Novak Djokovic could barely contain his amazement after beating Rafael Nadal for the fourth time this season in a major final, winning the Rome Masters to take the favourite's role for Roland Garros.

With the clay Grand Slam starting on Sunday, the Serb will plan to ration his time to try and rest from his exertions in compiling an untouchable 37-0 record this season and going 39-0 from the Davis Cup final in December.

"I was amazed by the way I played," said the winner, who put in five hours on court between a semi-final win over Andy Murray and his defeat of Nadal, which followed a title in Madrid over the Spaniard. "I was on the verge of losing the semi-final. This was maybe my best performance on clay courts to beat the best man in the world in straight sets.

"I think I played the perfect match against Rafa in Madrid and here."

But Djokovic refuses to proclaim himself the best on the dirt: "Let's get one thing straight -- he's still the king of clay. He's the best person on these courts. Winning twice in eight days is a great achievement. It gives me confidence coming up to the French Open, but he has been so dominant over the years."

http://tennistalk.com/en/news/20110516/ … _clay_king

#259 17-05-2011 21:31:11

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

DJOKOVIC HOLDS NO. 1 DESTINY IN OWN HANDS

http://www.atpworldtour.com/~/media/86342C430242458BA25F8930AF792C08.ashx
Novak Djokovic attended Fashion For Relief during the 64th Annual Cannes Film Festival Monday.

After his blazing start to 2011, Novak Djokovic will control his own destiny at Roland Garros in his quest to usurp the World No. 1 South African Airways ATP Ranking from Rafael Nadal.

Should the World No. 2 reach his first final at Roland Garros, he will overtake Nadal as the top-ranked player on the ATP World Tour, even if the Spaniard wins his sixth title. If Nadal fails to win the crown, Djokovic’s result is insignificant; any scenario featuring a Nadal loss puts Djokovic ahead of the Mallorcan [see chart below], regardless of the Serbian’s result.

At the start of the season, Djokovic was ranked third, behind Nadal and Roger Federer. He trailed Nadal by 6240 points and Federer by 2905 points. After winning the Australian Open, the year’s first four Masters 1000 events and two other titles, Djokovic is just 405 points behind Nadal, and has a 3275 point lead over his Swiss rival.

But the Serbian’s surge towards No. 1 started at the end of the 2010 season. After a disappointing loss to Federer in the semi-finals of the 2010 Barclays ATP World Tour Finals this past November, Djokovic  had an important event left to play the following week at home in Belgrade, the 2010 Davis Cup Final against formidable foe France.

Serbia overcame a 2-1 deficit to claim their first Davis Cup, large in part to Djokovic’s desire and commitment to showcase Serbia’s emergence as a world tennis power. During the tie, Djokovic displayed some of his best tennis in 2010 to defeat Gael Monfils and Gilles Simon, and was invigorated by the incredible dream he and his compatriots achieved. “Everything starts with the Davis Cup. I did have some changes but all these years I have been in a learning process of working hard, waiting for everything to come together,” Djokovic said Sunday in Rome.

So far this year, Djokovic has nine Top 5 victories, with four wins over Nadal, all Masters 1000 finals, three against Federer, two over Andy Murray, and one against Robin Soderling. “I had been winning major events before but did not have the consistency and did not have a great mental approach when I played big players,” said Djokovic.

“I was losing a little in the late stages of Grand Slams and important Masters 1000 events against Roger, against Rafa. I think this change from the Davis Cup title gave me an incredible energy really. Today I am definitely not thinking of losing a match and thinking only of winning.”

Djokovic is a two-time semi-finalist at Roland Garros, with his runs ended both times by eventual champion Nadal. Prior to his wins over the Spaniard at the Mutua Madrid Open and Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Djokovic was winless in nine meetings versus the World No. 1. “I am most happy about [my] game this year on clay,” the Serbian said. “The way I was fighting all the way I am confident and aware that I can win against the top players.”

Though he’s defeated Nadal on clay in back-to-back Masters 1000 finals, Djokovic still considers the 24-year-old Spaniard to be the favourite in Paris. “Let us be clear -- he is the king of clay and he is the best player ever to play on this surface,” Djokovic said about Nadal.

“I have won against him twice in the last [nine] days which I think is an incredible achievement for me and he has given me a lot of confidence for the French Open. But this is only a couple of tournaments this year and he has been dominant on this surface for so many years.”

If Djokovic wins the title at Roland Garros, he will tie Guillermo Vilas for the longest winning streak in the Open Era at 46 wins. An appearance in the final would also eclipse John McEnroe’s mark for most wins to start a season without a loss – McEnroe begin his 1984 season with 42 straight victories before losing a five-set thriller to Ivan Lendl in the Roland Garros final.“For me, it is an incredible honour to be part of the history in some ways and part of the elite of players like Federer and Nadal and McEnroe and Lendl and those players who have won many matches in a row,” said Djokovic.

Roland Garros begins this Sunday, 22 May, and Djokovic will rest for a few days before resuming his pursuit for a third Grand Slam title. “I am not going to touch the racquet for the next four days,” Djokovic admitted. “I have had enough for now and rest is very important right now to recover, and then [I’ll get] ready for Roland Garros, the most important tournament on this surface.”

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis … Hands.aspx

MTT - tytuły (9)
MTT - finały (8)

#260 17-05-2011 23:34:16

jaccol55

Administrator

Stopka forum

RSS