mtenis.pun.pl - forum fanów tenisa ATP

Ogłoszenie

Forum zostało przeniesione na adres: www.mtenis.com.pl

#121 01-02-2010 09:20:12

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Ulubiony zawodnik: Roger Federer

Re: Novak Djoković

01.02.2010 - Novak Djoković nowym wiceliderem rankingu!

http://images.brisbanetimes.com.au/2009/09/10/723919/novak.Djokovic420-420x0.jpg

W dzisiejszym notowaniu rankingu ATP Entry, Nole awansował na 2 miejsce, co jest Jego najwyższym rankingiem w dotychczasowej karierze. Gratulacje.

http://i48.tinypic.com/208hgk0.jpg

Novak był bliski tej pozycji już rok temu, ale przegrał decydujący mecz z Jarkko Nieminenem w 1/2 turnieju ATP Sydney 2009.

MTT - tytuły (9)
2011: Belgrad, TMS Miami, San Jose; 2010: Wiedeń, Rotterdam; 2009: TMS Szanghaj, Eastbourne; 2008: US OPEN, Estoril.
MTT - finały (8)
2011: TMS Rzym; 2010: Basel, Marsylia; 2009: WTF, Stuttgart, Wimbledon, TMS Madryt; 2008: WTF

#122 01-02-2010 10:13:48

Kubecki

User

Ulubiony zawodnik: Novak Djokovic

Nareszcie, gratulacje Novak!

#123 01-03-2010 10:43:07

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

#17) Dubaj 2010

http://i49.tinypic.com/amw01s.jpg

R32      Guillermo Garcia-Lopez (ESP) 6-4, 6-4
R16     Viktor Troicki (SRB) 3-6, 6-4, 6-2
Q     Ivan Ljubicic (CRO)  2-6, 6-4, 6-0
S     Marcos Baghdatis (CYP) 6-7(2), 6-3, 6-4
W     Mikhail Youzhny (RUS) 7-5, 5-7, 6-3

MTT - tytuły (9)
2011: Belgrad, TMS Miami, San Jose; 2010: Wiedeń, Rotterdam; 2009: TMS Szanghaj, Eastbourne; 2008: US OPEN, Estoril.
MTT - finały (8)
2011: TMS Rzym; 2010: Basel, Marsylia; 2009: WTF, Stuttgart, Wimbledon, TMS Madryt; 2008: WTF

#124 08-04-2010 17:24:11

Serenity

User

Djokovic Commits To AEGON Championships

World No. 2 Novak Djokovic will try to win his first grass-court title and set himself up for a Wimbledon  challenge after adding his name to the growing list of Top Ten players signed up to compete at the AEGON Championships.

Djokovic, a finalist at The Queen’s Club in 2008 and a Wimbledon semi-finalist in 2007, joins three other Top Ten players, No. 3 Rafael Nadal, No. 5 Juan Martin del Potro and No. 7 Andy Roddick in already announcing plans to compete at the tournament, which takes place 7th-13th June at The Queen’s Club in London.

"It would mean a lot to me if I could go one step further than in 2008 and win the AEGON Championships at Queen’s, and then to do well at Wimbledon," said Djokovic. "The grass-court season is unique and it is very exciting to play at Queen's because the atmosphere is fantastic and there is so much tradition for tennis in England."

Buy Tickets

The Serbian won the Australian Open in 2008, before showing his potential on grass with a run to the final at The Queen’s Club six months later. He beat former Wimbledon champion Lleyton Hewitt 6-2, 6-2 along the way, and his high-octane final against Rafael Nadal ended with a 7-6, 7-5 defeat. Nadal went on to win Wimbledon three weeks later.

Last year, Djokovic reached ten ATP World Tour finals, winning five of them, including the Masters 1000 event in Paris at the end of the year. In 2010 so far, Djokovic has successfully defended his Dubai title, and led Serbia to victory over the United States in the first round of the Davis Cup, winning both of his singles rubbers.

The AEGON Championships will be broadcast live, every day, on BBC Television and Eurosport.

For more information, please go to the official AEGON Championships website.

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis … -Play.aspx

#125 12-04-2010 17:08:00

Sydney

User

Ulubiony zawodnik: Gaston Gaudio

Djoković kończy współpracę z Toddem Martinem

Drugi tenisista świata Serb Novak Djoković zakończył swoją współpracę z byłym finalistą US Open i Australian Open Amerykaninem Toddem Martinem. Jego jedynym trenerem pozostanie Marian Vajda.

- Kończę współpracę z Toddem Martinem - powiedział Djoković reporterom przed poranną sesją treningową w Monte Carlo, gdzie w tym tygodniu będzie grał w turnieju. jego pierwszym rywalem będzie zwycięzca meczu Florent Serra - Stephane Robert.

Martin współpracował z Serbem od zeszłorocznego US Open, ale zawodnik uznał, że praca z dwoma trenerami jest zbyt skomplikowana. - Oni nie rozumieli się zbyt dobrze - tłumaczył tenisista.

- Todd to fantastyczny człowiek, ma wielkie doświadczenie, którym się ze mną dzielił, ale wspólna praca po prostu nie wyszła. Nie mam mu nic za złe - dodał Djoković.

Decyzję o rozstaniu z Martinem tłumaczy się słabą grą Serba w ostatnich turniejach. Djoković bardzo szybko odpadał z ważnych turniejów Indian Wells i w Miami. W Indian Wells odpadł w czwartej rundzie, w Miami z turniejem pożegnał się już w swoim pierwszym meczu w drugiej rundzie.

- Teraz będę pracował znów tylko z Marianem Vajdą i mam nadzieję, że uda nam się powtórzyć nasze sukcesy - zakończył Djoković.

http://www.sport.pl/tenis/1,64987,77634 … tinem.html

Janko Tipsarevic ~~ Marcos Baghdatis ~~ Philipp Kohlschreiber
~~Nicolas Almagro~~Jeremy Chardy~~Gaston Gaudio~~Dmitry Tursunow~~Eduardo Schwank~~

#126 12-04-2010 20:17:17

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Dobra decyzja. Od kiedy pamiętam Martina w serbskim boksie to gra Novaka była mocno średnia. Prędzej czy później musiało to się skończyć rozstaniem.

MTT - tytuły (9)
MTT - finały (8)

#127 12-04-2010 20:37:33

Fed-Expresso

Masta

Ulubiony zawodnik: Rafael "The Slice King" Nadal

No i tak i nie. Od US Open Nole wygrał 4 bardzo prestiżowe turnieje.
Słabą grę tej wiosny da się wytłumaczyć w inny sposób, aniżeli konflikty na linii dwóch coachów.
Ale kto wie, może to ta sprawa miała wpływ na formę Serba.

Ostatnio edytowany przez Fed-Expresso (12-04-2010 20:37:51)

#128 12-04-2010 20:41:54

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Fed-Expresso napisał:

No i tak i nie. Od US Open Nole wygrał 4 bardzo prestiżowe turnieje.

Ano wygrał, ale w żadnym z tych turniejów nie grywał przez większość spotkań na takim poziomie, na jakim zwykł to czynić dawniej. Nie obwiniam Martina o tę jakość gry Novaka, ale wiem też, że od kiedy pojawił się w boksie #2, nie wniósł nic do gry swojego podopiecznego, co mogłoby w jakikolwiek sposób poprawić ową jakość gry Novaka.

MTT - tytuły (9)
MTT - finały (8)

#129 19-04-2010 19:06:11

Ronni

User

Djokovic took a loss but got his confidence back

Novak Djokovic remains convinced he has cracked a minor slump despite his loss to Fernando Verdasco in the semi-finals of the Monte Carlo Masters.

"To be honest, I'm disappointed for a loss, I don't like to lose," said the No. 2 Serb. "But I've played well throughout the whole tournament."

"But it's tennis, it's sport, life goes on. I have to be ready for the next tournament. As a a professional tennis player, you can't really look at the past - the next tournament is already coming up very soon."

The player who lost the final here a year ago to Rafael Nadal now heads for a week off before tackling the clay of Rome, where he also lost the 2009 final to his Spanish rival.

"Actually, I got back my confidence this week, I started feeling better on the court," Djokovic said after early losses last month in the US. "I'm confident that I'm going to play better and better towards Roland Garros."

http://www.tennistalk.com/en/news/20100 … dence_back

MTT :
W: Estoril 09, Hamburg 09, Miami 10, Stuttgart 10, Cincinnati 10, Valencia 10, Eastbourne 11, Wimbledon 11
F: Bastad 09, Acapulco 10, Barcelona 10, Paryż 10, World Tour Finals 10, Queens Club 11

#130 27-04-2010 21:52:37

Kubecki

User

Djokovic has to live with Belgrade scheduling

With his small home tournament sited in an uncomfortable position on the road to Roland Garros, there is little for Serb Novak Djokovic to do save grin and play and play without complaint in the event his family owns and promotes.

The Belgrade tournament falls directly between the high-profile Rome and Madrid Masters, with other top players pleased to have a much needed week off in the run-up to the French Open start on May 23.

But Djokovic must play on as top seed at his own event, now into its second edition.

"I would love to have it in a different period but this is the week that we got and we can't complain," said Djokovic. "Just to have the tournament in my city is already a big event -- it's a great pleasure and great satisfaction for all Serbian players.

"Winning the title in Belgrade (2009 inaugural edition) for the first time - and for the first time we organised a tennis event is in Belgrade - was a great event for me. It was very emotional, I really look forward to playing there again."

While the field for the small 250 series remains low-key - Djokovic is the obvious exception - the world number two hopes for an improvement over the coming years.

Djokovic is not the only elite player on court next week - Roger Federer, who only began his clay campaign in Rome, is headline at another small event in Estoril, near Lisbon.

http://www.tennistalk.com/en/news/20100 … scheduling

#131 30-04-2010 12:42:29

szeva

User

Djokovic: Gdyby nie Nadal, byłbym najlepszy na ziemi

Rozstawiony z numerem 3 (chyba z drugim ). Novak Djokovic awansował do ćwierćfinałów turnieju w Rzymie po zwycięstwie nad Thomazem Belluccim z Brazylii 6-4 6-4. W piątek czeka go znacznie poważniejszy test, gdyż naprzeciw stanie dobrze ostatnio dysponowany Fernando Verdasco.

Serb, który od początku turnieju porównuje nowy kort centralny kompleksu Foro Italico do samego Koloseum, będzie miał okazję dać upust swojej żądzy walki i zwycięstwa w jutrzejszym meczu przeciwko Fernando Verdasco, który pokonał dziś w dwóch setach Guillermo Garcię Lopeza. Wyżej klasyfikowany Hiszpan zanotował jednak kilka problemów. W pierwszym secie w ostatniej chwili odrobił stratę przełamania, a w drugiej odsłonie przy stanie 5-3 nie wykorzystał szansy na zakończenie spotkania przy własnym serwisie. Mecz zakończył dopiero w tie-breaku.

Również Djokovic, mimo breaka w obu partiach na rzecz Brazylijczyka, odrobił straty i wyszedł z tego meczu bez utraty seta.

- Zdaję sobie sprawę, że jutro muszę zagrać mądrze taktycznie i przede wszystkim agresywnie. Miałem dziś już dobry sprawdzian z Belluccim, który przecież bardzo przyzwoicie gra na kortach ziemnych. Ale ta nawierzchnia też i mi sprzyja. Wychowałem się na ziemi i gdyby nie dominacja Nadala, to byłbym na pewno jednym z najlepiej grających na kortach ziemnych. Moja gra pasuje do mączki, a szczególnie tutaj w Rzymie, gdzie korty zwykle są nieco szybsze - tłumaczył po włosku, którym posługuje się niemal bezbłędnie, Djokovic.

Z turniejem pożegnali się rozstawiony z numerem 4. Andy Murray i piąta rakieta rzymskiej imprezy Robin Soderling. Przegrali odpowiednio z Davidem Ferrerem i Stanislasem Wawrinką.

Na zakończenie w sesji wieczornej bez problemów do ćwierćfinału awansował faworyt BNL Internazionali d'Italia - Rafael Nadal. Po dwóch jednostronnych setach 6-3, 6-2 odesłał do domu Rumuna Victora Hanescu.

Organizatorzy, a szczególnie turniejowy DJ z lubością puszczał w przerwach na korcie centralnym ostatni hit Shakiry "I'm a gypsy", który z wiadomych powodów jest Hiszpanowi szczególnie bliski...

Z trybun mecz Nadala uważnie śledził m.in. piłkarz rzymskiego klubu AS Roma - Francesco Totti.

http://www.eurosport.pl/tenis/atp-maste … tory.shtml

Ostatnio edytowany przez szeva (30-04-2010 12:43:11)

I LOVE TENNIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#132 30-04-2010 17:08:35

Fed-Expresso

Masta

Ulubiony zawodnik: Rafael "The Slice King" Nadal

Niestety przygoda Serba z wiceliderowaniem niebawem sie skonczy, Nole nie moze sie odnalezc po tym katorzniczym sezonie 2009, i caly czas najwyrazniej odczuwa efekty tamtego przeforsowania.
Naprawde dobrze byloby dla rozgrywek, by ten zawodnik wrocil do swojej optymalnej gry, podobnie jak Murray.

Generalnie, brakuje bardzo wyraznie silnej czolowki w tym sezonie.

#133 30-04-2010 20:30:52

Sydney

User

Ulubiony zawodnik: Gaston Gaudio

Mottem Pudziana rzuce teraz . Novak ! Mniej mówić , więcej robić . Mniej mówić , więcej robić !

Janko Tipsarevic ~~ Marcos Baghdatis ~~ Philipp Kohlschreiber
~~Nicolas Almagro~~Jeremy Chardy~~Gaston Gaudio~~Dmitry Tursunow~~Eduardo Schwank~~

#134 02-05-2010 10:25:15

Serenity

User

Djokovic looking for clay court redemption in Belgrade

Novak Djokovic will need to bounce back at his home event in Belgrade next week after losing a quarter-final marathon lasting for more than three hours in Rome to Fernando Verdasco.

"I have two more weeks of tournaments now before the French Open, including my home event in Belgrade and Madrid," said the world No. 2 Serb, who won the inaugural a year ago in Belgrade, an event which he and his family own and manage.

"Of course it's important for me and the expectations from everybody is that I'm the No. 1 favourite to win the title. Let's see -- if I'm playing this way, then I have a big chance and I will just need to work hard for the next couple of days.'

Djokovic said that while he has not duplicated his 2009 clay showings of Rome and Monte Carlo finals, he's still far form disappointed with his form.

"I still have time, I've had real problems with allergies for the past two months and this has been really troubling. But everything else is in order and I'm happy with the way I played."

"Definitely the French Open is the place where I want to get a good result."

http://www.tennistalk.com/en/news/20100 … n_Belgrade

#135 07-05-2010 18:10:27

Kubecki

User

Djokovic fighting springtime allergies

Novak Djokovic is fighting his allergies as he prepares to defend his title on clay at home in front of an adoring Belgrade public.

The Serbia Open top seed admits that he's not feeling on peak form as the run-up pace to Roland Garros quickens.

"I don’t want to go into details too much, but I have some health issues that are hampering me and it’s very important for me to be fully fit," said the world No. 2. "Playing on clay demands immense physical efforts.

"I’ve been going through a difficult period over the past couple of months. It’s springtime and I have a strong allergic reaction to pollen. It’s never been this bad and no medications are helping it.”

So far this spring, Djokovic has failed to match his 2009 finals at Masters events in Monte Carlo and Rome, where he lost on both occasions to Rafael Nadal.

His last effort was a Rome quarter-final last week, going down to Spain's Fernando Verdasco for the second time in as many events.

But Djokovic still believes that if he can keep his physical worries under control, he can make some serious preparations for the May 23 start of the French Open.

"I probably could have done better this year. The positive thing was that I was able to assume control of matches and find my rhythm. The No. 2 ranking is a big achievement for me and I’m happy to have finally gone one place up after three years."

http://www.tennistalk.com/en/news/20100 … _allergies

#136 08-05-2010 11:11:07

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Djoković ma dziś podjąć decyzje co do startu w Madrycie.

Djokovic: Allergy creates problems, uncertain and Madrid

Top-ranked Serbian tennis player Novak Djokovic said tonight that because of allergy had to hand the match to Philip Krajinović in Belgrade and do not know if he will perform at the Masters in Madrid.

"Light is in the first match that I have problems to deal with the positive thing is that I gave Serbian player and not someone else. Allergy really bothers me," said Djokovic after the match.

"My participation in Madrid is in doubt. I do not feel so good. That's what we will decide within the next 24 hours," he added.

"How many will be present, depends on the rest. When you have that kind of problem, recovery requires rest, rather than physical effort.'ll See next week, but it is important to play at Roland Garros and Wimbledon," Djokovic concluded.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u … =&ie=UTF-8

MTT - tytuły (9)
MTT - finały (8)

#137 10-05-2010 16:40:52

Serenity

User

Madryt nie dla Djokovicia. Winny smog w Belgradzie

Serb Novak Djoković, wicelider rankingu tenisistów, w wyniku problemów zdrowotnych wycofał się ze startu w turnieju rangi ATP Masters 1000, który w niedzielę rozpocznie się na kortach ziemnych w Madrycie (z pulą nagród 3,7 mln euro).

Djoković miał duszności i gorączkę w piątek podczas ćwierćfinałowego pojedynku turnieju ATP w rodzinnym Zagrzebiu i skreczował po tym, jak przegrał 4:6 pierwszego seta z innym Serbem Filipem Krajinovicem.

Badania lekarskie wykazały, że powodem infekcji dróg oddechowych o objawach alergicznych było zbyt duże zanieczyszczenie powietrza w mieście, w którym bronił tytułu zdobytego przed rokiem. Wówczas w finale pokonał Łukasza Kubota.

http://www.eurosport.pl/tenis/atp-maste … tory.shtml

#138 22-05-2010 13:59:16

Kubecki

User

Novak kończy dzisiaj 23 lata. Wszystkiego najlepszego mistrzu!

#139 22-05-2010 14:28:20

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Wszystkiego Dobrego

Osiągnięcia:
Ranking: 3 (najwyżej w karierze - 2)
Wygrane turnieje: 17
Przegrane Finały: 11
Turnieje WS: 1/1
Mastersy: 5/6
Masters Cup: 1/0
Zarobki: $16,917,370

MTT - tytuły (9)
MTT - finały (8)

#140 24-05-2010 20:18:31

Serenity

User

RG 2010 - wywiad z Novakiem po zwycięstwie w 1 rundzie

Q. You didn't play in Madrid last week or the other week. How did you feel on court today? It was quite a while you hadn't played a match.
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yeah, I haven't played a real match since Rome this year, I think. I knew it's gonna be a little bit different feeling stepping on the court and playing a match than practicing in last two weeks. I felt the ball really well in the practice. Right now I feel physically fit and ready to go the distance.
I had ups and downs. I didn't play a good second set, but, you know, I overcome it. I overcome it, I think. From the start of the third set I started playing better, started serving better. It's important, you know. It's going slowly, but I have to be positive about it.

Q. What are your expectations in this tournament? Do you feel you can win?
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I wouldn't think about winning a title. It's very far away for now, because it's just the start of the tournament. You know, Federer and Nadal will be obviously the two best players in the world and two biggest favorites to win the title.
But if I'm able to play my best and if I'm able to maintain that good level of the performance, I think I have a good chance to go far in the second week.

Q. How about next match? Could be Nishikori from Japan or a Columbian, Giraldo. What are your expectations for next match?
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Well, look, you know, in the opening rounds, in the opening rounds, usually play against the players who are not seeded. You know, all of them are dangerous, because they're motivated to play well on the Grand Slams.
So, whoever I play, I will not underestimate the opponent and I just I will try to play well and get the control of the match whoever I play against. I know that I have enough quality to beat anybody.

Q. Is your problem of allergic completely resolved now, or you're afraid that it could come back?
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Well, look, you know, the thing is that this year has been a struggle for me because it was the first time that I had such a strong reaction, so the season or the Spring already started, and you couldn't do too much with it, so it's still a little bit active, but it's much less than it was in last two months.
So I'm happy that the tough period is behind me, and now I can focus on the court on what I do and try to do it best. For next year I will prepare myself better health wise.

Q. You're not No. 2 anymore. Is that something that matters to you, or are you disappointed?
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: No, no, actually what it matters to me is to get the right rhythm back and right shape on the court. Everything else will come sooner or later.

Q. Talking about motivation, we as journalists or crowd take for granted that every sportsman has to be motivated every day, every minute. How difficult is it really to keep the motivation all year long, all day, all matches, all practice session? What helps you to get motivated?
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: It's a good question. I think what makes the difference between the guys like Federer, Nadal, whoever is on the top, myself and, you know, maybe the guys that are not able to get there, is that mental difference, I guess, you know, to be able to be strong all the time and focused and understanding what you do in your life and getting it solved in the best possible way and giving the maximum in every moment of your life.
Sometimes you don't play your best, and you have to find a way to win on the court or, for example, if you practice and you don't feel like practicing, there are many days when you stand up and you just don't feel like getting on the court.
But, you know, this is your life. You have to accept it. This is the path you have chosen, and the big desire to be on the, you know, to be on the top. I guess that's what drives me, gets me motivated and gets me excited every time I step on the court, you know, because I have a big desire to win a Grand Slam and to achieve many more things to come.
You know, I'm only 23, so as long as I have this mentality, I will play professional tennis.

Q. Have you ever had problem with your motivation at all?
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Everybody has good and bad days, as I said. You cannot always be 100% positive about everything, you know. There are days when nothing goes right for you, but the important thing is to rise up and find yourself again the next day.

http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/news/ … 46904.html

Stopka forum

RSS