• Nie jesteś zalogowany.
  • Polecamy: Gry

Ogłoszenie

Forum zostało przeniesione na adres: www.mtenis.com.pl

#81 17-11-2009 17:04:40

Robertinho

Ulubiony zawodnik: Roger Federer forever

Re: Novak Djoković

Przez aktykuł o Rodzie przebrnąłem, ale to już przesada lekka...

#82 21-11-2009 12:28:57

Kubecki

User

Ulubiony zawodnik: Novak Djokovic

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/DEUCE- … kovic.aspx

Djokovic Plots His Rise To No. 1

Novak Djokovic might not have added another Grand Slam championship to his 2008 Australian Open title as he had hoped in 2009, but former and current members of the Serbian's coaching team believe he has taken a step closer to becoming the next player to rank No. 1 in the South African Airways ATP Rankings.

The older players from Belgrade remember Novak Djokovic back then as a 'little-old person', so serious was he about his tennis.  He was known to arrive early at the Partizan Tennis Club so he could observe the senior players training and his kit was always prepared for competition; racquets, change of shirt, towel, bottle of water, banana and a tube of balls were all neatly organised and packed inside his bag.

"One day we were still training when he [Djokovic] began to jog around the court and started some agility exercises," recalls fellow Serbian Dusan Vemic.  "And I said, 'Hello', and asked him a couple of questions.   He paused a few seconds, and then looked up at me straight in the eyes and answered quite seriously that he needed to improve his footwork if he is going to get much better.  I just stared at this little kid who was barely bigger than his racquet bag and thought, 'Incredible!' He was only six years old!"

Djokovic would soon begin to go from good to great and each year he rose steadily up the South African Airways ATP Rankings.  That was until this year.

"This is first time in his tennis career where he has not seen improvement through the  rankings," continues Vemic.  "I mean he has had a very good year, but I expect that this will bother him because he wants to be the best very badly."

Djokovic, Nadal, ParisThis year Djokovic has been happy to sit back while Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray and Juan Martin del Potro have taken the greater share of the plaudits, but somewhere between January and November he has quietly managed to win an ATP World Tour-best 76 matches.  Still for all that, the tennis world has had more questions than answers.  Had Djokovic become too comfortable?  Had he peaked?  Even the player himself admitted, in September, that he "expected something greater" this year.  It was not until back-to-back ATP World Tour titles at the Davidoff Swiss Indoors Basel and at the BNP Paribas Masters in Paris that his grand plan began to bear fruit.

In order to understand the plan, we need to understand the man.

The Kopaonic Mountains of Serbia could have come out of a storybook fairytale with their thick forests filled with maple, pine and Balkan beech trees that cast long, dark shadows over ancient monasteries and big stone fortresses.   It was here among the thick grasslands and river gorges, that the seed of greatness was planted in Novak Djokovic.

Jelena Gencic runs a children's tennis camp here each summer.  It was Gencic who discovered a five-year old Monica Seles.  Fourteen years and hundreds of kids had passed before her eyes before she spotted greatness again.

"He was only six years old but he had the eyes, and the heart and the soul of a champion."

"When little Novak came to me I needed only one week with him to be sure," says Gencic.  "On the fifth day I asked him in front of his parents, 'Novak do you want to spend the next seven, eight years training very hard every day, sometimes with smiles and sometimes with tears?'  He said, 'Yes, I want to be great.'  He was only six years old but he had the eyes, and the heart and the soul of a champion.  I was so sure that he would make it.

"He was always a very emotional child," Gencic continues.  "Every day during our tennis camp I would walk with the kids in the forest after tennis.  And I saw that Novak was picking these wildflowers and putting them together.  One day I asked him, 'Novak for whom are you picking these beautiful flowers?'  And he answered to me, 'For my mother.'"

They would spend the next six years together, and Gencic would teach Djokovic about music, literature, poetry and life.  Then, the inevitable happened.

"He became too good," admits Gencic.  "He needed stronger sparring and better players.  So, I called my friend Nikola Pilic in Germany and asked him to please help this special boy."

With more than half a century in tennis Pilic had pretty much seen it all when Novak Djokovic entered his life.

On one occasion, Pilic was running late.  Inside his tennis academy in Munich he noticed Dijana Djokovic sitting nearby and stopped to join her for an espresso.  Suddenly, Novak stormed past mother and coach without saying a word.

Djokovic training"I was surprised and called out to him and asked him why he was so angry," Pilic says.  "Novak answered that I was late for practice and he didn’t want to waste his time.  He was not yet 13 years old, but even then at that young age he knew exactly what he wanted in life.  I had no doubt that he would be a great player.  Novak is an extremely smart person and besides his talent he has a very high tennis I.Q."

The intelligence factor is something that keeps popping up when Djokovic is discussed.  Backing up Pilic's claim is two-time Grand Slam finalist Todd Martin, "I think that he [Djokovic] is a very smart person.  In talking with him you can tell that he understands whatever topic is being discussed, whether it is tennis, world events or culture."  If all of that praise is not enough then consider that his signature shoe is advertised as, "The Genius Novak".

What people outside the Djokovic camp may not have realised when they began to write him off this year was that Novak had been forming a plan in his assault on the summit of professional tennis.  In order to improve his fitness and flexibility he hired Gebhard Phil-Gritsch, former strength and conditioning coach of Thomas Muster.  Djokovic and Phil-Gritsch went straight to work.   Soon Novak's body began to take shape; chest and biceps were carved firm while the shoulders broadened and abs sprung tight.

Still, Novak was not satisfied with his performance and while long-time coach Marian Vadja would continue by his side, Novak felt that he needed extra insight with tactical coaching and asked Martin to join his team.

"His volleys are technically sound, but there is a lot of feel that is garnered in recognising opportunities to move forward."

"I was thinking about working with somebody that can help me out with my serve and my volley game," Djokovic says.

"The circumstances were that he has been in a relationship with Marin [Vajda] for several years and was interested in having some additional feedback," says Martin, who will continue with 'Team Djokovic' in 2010.

Determined to attack the net with greater success, Novak worked persistently on the transition from the baseline.

"Compartmentally, his skills are very good," continues Martin.  "His volleys are technically sound, but there is a lot of feel that is garnered in recognising opportunities to move forward."

It is that very feel that Martin mentions, a certain spontaneity, that one would think comes natural to Djokovic.  Or does it?  Federer has often been portrayed as an artist and Nadal as a raging bull, but how would you describe Djokovic?  For all the stand-up comedy and improv, lies a keen observer and very methodical young man with a scientific mind for tennis.  Study Djokovic's shot selection and you will notice that it is consistently high percentage.  And when he whips a backhand passing shot cross-court and dips it inside the service line you get the feeling that he has measured out an acute angle with all the precision of a mathematician.

Still all the best laid plans in the world and brilliant thinking mean nothing if you cannot execute under pressure.  Especially so, if you are trying to defeat Federer, the World No. 1.  For Djokovic the moment of truth has arrived, and he is at the crossroads that just so happens runs right through Switzerland.

Djokovic, Federer, BaselThe frustration inside the Stade Jakobhalle in Basel, venue of the Davidoff Swiss Indoors, is growing with every errant Federer forehand.  The partisan crowd seems to waiver between agitation and impatience.  Up until this game Djokovic has lost only two points on his serve, but while he is trying to close out the first set against an out of form Federer, ATP World Tour umpire Lars Graff is required to announce "deuce" for the 11th time this game.  Djokovic shakes his head slowly side-to-side and exhales a few times.  Clenching the grip of his racquet like an axe-handle he steps up to the baseline and delivers a jack knife slice serve out wide for an ace. Yet another set point for the Serbian.  Djokovic would approach the Federer forehand once again, this time successfully, and that burden of greatness so long ago strapped to his back in the Kopaonic Mountains just got a little lighter.

"To reach that goal [World No. 1], I'm going to have to be very successful at the major tournaments," Djokovic states.  "Throughout the whole of 2009, I've been playing quite consistent, and especially on the lower category tournaments where I was winning a lot and playing a lot of finals in [ATP World Tour] Masters 1000 events.  But I haven't done a great job at the Grand Slams, which wasn't the case in the last two years.  So I just hope I'll make that better in 2010, because that's what makes difference, obviously, between the top players rankings wise."

"He is definitely not satisfied to be number three or four."

Martin confirms, "I think that deep down inside he [Djokovic] realises that he has talent to do more than he has done, although he has done an awful lot."

"He [Djokovic] is definitely not satisfied to be number three or four," states Pilic.  "He wants to be number one. His dream was always to be the best."

For many it is no longer a question of if, but when will Djokovic become World No. 1.  Somewhere in Serbia, or maybe Munich, there will be an old coach who says, "I told you so."

#83 21-11-2009 15:42:31

Raddcik

Come on Andy !

Ulubiony zawodnik: Andy Roddick

Djokovic changes his clothes to Italy's Tacchini

Novak Djokovic has swopped sponsors with the season nearing an end as the Serb prepares to lead the return of Italian clothing company Sergio Tacchini back into the tennis arena.

Djokovic may have jumped before he was pushed, with his current company Adidas signing Andy Murray only weeks ago for a reported $5 million per year. The sky-high contracts for both players could evidently not be tolerated in the current business climate.

No. 3 Djokovic has been with Germany's Adidas since the start of his career, starting out learning the craft in Munich with Niki Pilic.

Tacchini was once a force in the sport a few decades ago, kitting out the likes of John McEnroe, Pete Sampras, Gabriela Sabatini and Pat Cash over recent decades. Tacchini was also worn by Goran Ivanisevic as he won the 2001 Wimbledon title.

Djokovic will lift the company profile by a huge factor, leading a stable which currently includes Spain's Tommy Robredo and the Croatian Ivo Karlovic.

Djokovic, also reportedly been sought by K-Swiss, will have a made a complete change of gear by the start of 2010 after changing from Wilson rackets to Head, a process where it took months for the player adjust to his new stick.

http://www.tennistalk.com/en/news/20091 … s_Tacchini

'03.07.2011 - Tennis Died' [*]

#84 21-11-2009 16:07:09

Kubecki

User

Kasa, kasa No raczej można było się tego spodziewać, biorąc pod uwagę to, że do Adidasa przyszedł Murray i to on będzie teraz twarzą firmy.

No nic, mam nadzieję, że wymyślą coś fajnego dla Novaka

#85 23-11-2009 13:41:09

Serenity

User

Djoković: Nie czuję się faworytem

Początek roku w wykonaniu Novaka Djokovicia stał pod znakiem niespodziewanych porażek na kortach ziemnych. Wydawało się wówczas, że efektownie grającego Serba zabraknie w turnieju zamykającym tenisowy sezon. Djokovic zdołał jednak pokonać kryzys i obecnie jest głównym faworytem do zwycięstwa w WTF.Na początku listopada, Djokovic pokonał w finale turnieju w Bazylei lidera rankingu ATP, Szwajcara Rogera Federera. Przed tygodniem, w drodze do triumfu w Paryżu, ograł Hiszpana Rafaela Nadala, który sklasyfikowany jest obecnie na drugim miejscu na świecie. Wszystko wskazuje na to, że również w londyńskich World Tour Finals nikt nie będzie w stanie powstrzymać 22-letniego Serba przed wygraniem piątego w tym roku turnieju.

- Nie uważam siebie za faworyta - powiedział skromnie Djokovic, który w poniedziałkowym meczu grupy B zmierzy się z Nikołajem Dawidienko. Poza Rosjaninem, Serbowi przyjdzie rywalizować w grupie z Nadalem i Robinem Soderlingiem.

- Na początku roku myślałem nawet, że to będzie mój najlepszy w karierze sezon na kortach ziemnych. Później jednak musiałem zweryfikować swoje przemyślenia. Na pewno nie pomogła mi zmiana rakiety, na którą zdecydowałem się tuż przed rozpoczęciem sezonu - przyznał Djokovic. - Obecnie moja gra wygląda dużo lepiej. Dojrzałem. Wychodząc na kort, wiem już dokładnie, czego chcę.

- W ostatnich miesiącach dużo czasu poświęciłem treningom fizycznym i fitnessowi. Teraz dopiero pojawiają się efekty tej pracy. W końcu czuję, że jestem w stanie wygrywać w pięciosetowych pojedynkach. To dodaje mi wiary we własne siły. Nie muszę już grać ze skrajnym ryzykiem, starając się możliwie szybko zakończyć rywalizację na korcie - stwierdził Djokovic.

- Marzeniem mego życia jest osiągnięcie pierwszej pozycji w rankingu ATP. Zadanie nie będzie jednak proste. Przede mną sklasyfikowani są Federer i Nadal, którzy wspaniale radzą sobie w turniejach wielkoszlemowych. Dzięki tak znakomitym rywalom mogę jednak nieprzerwanie podnosić poziom mojej gry - zakończył faworyt rozpoczynających się w niedzielę World Tour Finals.

http://www.eurosport.pl/tenis/london-ma … tory.shtml

#86 23-11-2009 14:26:45

Fed-Expresso

Masta

Ulubiony zawodnik: Rafael "The Slice King" Nadal

Ehh ten eurosport, Djoković wygrał już 5 eventów w tym roku, to jest szansa na 6 skalp.

#87 23-11-2009 20:24:24

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Ulubiony zawodnik: Roger Federer

Kubecki napisał:

Kasa, kasa No raczej można było się tego spodziewać, biorąc pod uwagę to, że do Adidasa przyszedł Murray i to on będzie teraz twarzą firmy.

No nic, mam nadzieję, że wymyślą coś fajnego dla Novaka

"transfer" do St to moim zdaniem strzał w "10". Przyniesie to korzyści obu stronom. Djoko nie będzie "rywalizował" z Ryżym na tym polu, a ST też przypomni o sobie sportowemu światu.

MTT - tytuły (9)
2011: Belgrad, TMS Miami, San Jose; 2010: Wiedeń, Rotterdam; 2009: TMS Szanghaj, Eastbourne; 2008: US OPEN, Estoril.
MTT - finały (8)
2011: TMS Rzym; 2010: Basel, Marsylia; 2009: WTF, Stuttgart, Wimbledon, TMS Madryt; 2008: WTF

#88 26-11-2009 18:50:30

Art

User

Zapis z konferencji prasowej Novaka po meczu z Soderlingiem:

Q. It's obviously been a very grueling few weeks for you. Did That rather show up today? Running on empty a little bit, perhaps?

NOVAK Djokovic: Yeah, well, I didn't enjoy playing today's match, that's for sure. He was serving really well. All credit to him.

Q. How tired are you?

NOVAK Djokovic: Very.

Q. Do you believe you can pick yourself up and be ready for your Nadal match?

NOVAK Djokovic: I don't know. I will see.

Q. Do you think the late finish you had against Davydenko affected you today?

NOVAK Djokovic: I don't think so. No, not that much.

Q. Thinking about this year, which do you think you played too much? Was your tournament too much? Which moment of the season was too much for you?

NOVAK Djokovic: I don't think I played too much. I just played very solid in all the tournaments that I was committed to play.

So I played all the tournaments that I had to play. I played them all.

Q. Is it only fatigue of the year or is it something special today?

NOVAK Djokovic: It's just fatigue of the whole year.

Q. It's something you've discussed at length. I know it's difficult now, but in terms of calendar, you're in a position of responsibility on the Tour.

NOVAK Djokovic: I don't know. I prefer not talking about it now, because I don't feel like.

Q. How well did Soderling play today? Are you surprised how impressively he's come into this tournament?

NOVAK Djokovic: Well, he has nothing to lose. I think it's his first Masters Cup. He won four straight sets and absolutely deserved to qualify for semifinals. I think he's the best player so far in the tournament.

http://tennistalk.com/en/news/20091125/ … 25%2C_2009

#89 02-12-2009 00:21:00

Kubecki

User

Novak and Viktor actors in Banja Luka spectacle!

The best Serbian tennis players Novak Djokovic (3) and Viktor Troicki (29) played an exhibition match in Banja Luka hall “Borik” in front of more than 4.000 spectators. Troicki won 7-6(6).

The great entertainment spectacle lasted more than 1 hour, and we could see all the specialties we’re used to seeing from Novak during his career. The most interesting were impersonations.

On several occasions, tennis players were replaced by children who had opportunity to play several points against their idols. The player who was not on court at that moment was surrounded by children, taking pictures and signing autographs. The same was after the match…

Unlike Troicki, who has participated at the Banja Luka Challenger before, it’s Djokovic’s first appearance in front of spectators in the capital of Republika Srpska.

“I’m in Banja Luka for the first time, but I am in touch with the people who live here and they’ve been telling me that people here love tennis so much and follow my matches. I'm glad we came here and we'll be happy to spend several hours with the citizens of Banja Luka and Republika Srpska”, said Novak on the court before the match.

34.000 convertible marks have been raised. The money will be used for building playgrounds for children with disabilities who reside in the Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation "Dr Miroslav Zotovic" in Banja Luka.

The organiser of this charity exhibition match was "M: tel" company, under the auspices of government of Republika Srpska.

Djokovic played 97 matches (78-19) in fantastic 2009, won five titles (Dubai, Belgrade, Beijing, Basel, Paris) and reached five more finals.

Novak will now have time to rest and prepare for the 2010 season and attempt to take over the world no.2 spot.

http://www.novakdjokovic.rs/news.php?ak … 42&jezik=2

Ostatnio edytowany przez Kubecki (02-12-2009 00:21:38)

#90 02-12-2009 00:27:27

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

http://www.novakdjokovic.rs/news.php?ak … 38&jezik=2

Novak’s tournament calendar for the first five months of 2010!

The best Serbian tennis player will start his eighth professional season on January 13, 2010 at the exhibition tournament in Kooyong, a suburb in Melbourne.

Novak is making his first Kooyong appearance. The 22-year-old is the highest ranked player in the field. He will be joined by Juan Martin del Potro, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Fernando Verdasco, Robin Soderling, Fernando Gonzalez and Tommy Haas.

The 22nd “AAMI Classic” at Kooyong will traditionally last four days (January 13-16). Eighth spot is being kept for defending champion Roger Federer. World no.1 has not yet decided on his Australian Open preparation.

Andy Roddick, Andre Agassi and Michael Chang have all won the tournament three times.

It’s a warm-up event for next year’s Australian Open, the first Grand Slam of the season, which begins on Monday, January 18, at Melbourne Park.

Novak’s tournament calendar for the first five months of 2010:

13.01. Kooyong, Australia (exhibition tournament)
18.01. Melbourne, Australia (Grand Slam)
09.02. Rotterdam, Netherlands (ATP 500)
23.02. Dubai, UAE (ATP 500)
02.03. Belgrade, Serbia (Davis Cup)
09.03. Indian Wells, USA (ATP 1000)
23.03. Miami, USA (ATP 1000)
13.04. Monte Carlo (ATP 1000)
27.04. Rome, Italy (ATP 1000)
04.05. Belgrade, Serbia (ATP 250)
11.05. Madrid, Spain (ATP 1000)
25.05. Paris, France (Grand Slam)

Novak will play one more match in 2009, against his compatriot and friend, Serbian no.2 Viktor Troicki. The exhibition in Banja Luka is scheduled on Monday, November 30, at 18:00 CET.

MTT - tytuły (9)
2011: Belgrad, TMS Miami, San Jose; 2010: Wiedeń, Rotterdam; 2009: TMS Szanghaj, Eastbourne; 2008: US OPEN, Estoril.
MTT - finały (8)
2011: TMS Rzym; 2010: Basel, Marsylia; 2009: WTF, Stuttgart, Wimbledon, TMS Madryt; 2008: WTF

#91 23-12-2009 22:44:56

Kubecki

User

Novak was declared the best promoter of Serbia!

http://www.novakdjokovic.rs/slike//391.jpg

Novak Djokovic was proclaimed the best promoter of Serbia at the sixth annual prize award "Best of Serbia", held yesterday in Belgrade.

The contest was organised by Ministry of Commerce of Serbia, Serbian Chamber of Economy and economic journal Economic Review with 150 companies and 200 brands competing. Prizes to the best brands were awarded in 17 categories.

Slobodan Milosavljevic, Serbian Minister of Trade said at the ceremony in the SCE that the action promoted the best, and the fact that some brands were awarded again, was evidence they invested in quality.

“Winners of the awards are characterised by constant quality, they achieve success in the market of Serbia and abroad, and thus help to improve and reduce the deficit in foreign trade”, said Milosavljevic.

http://www.novakdjokovic.rs/news.php?jezik=2

#92 25-12-2009 11:19:58

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Tennis champ Djokovic to play Yugoslav king on TV

BELGRADE — The Serbian world number three tennis player Novak Djokovic is to play Yugoslavia's first king in a television series to be shot next year, local media reported Thursday.

The 10-part series will retrace the life and reign of king Aleksandar Karadjordjevic, first monarch of the Kingdom of Yugoslavia, who unified the kingdoms of Serbia, Croatia and Slovenia after World War I.

The tennis champion and first-time actor will play Aleksandar during his reign, which came to a brutal end in 1934 when he was assassinated in the port of Marseilles while trying to set up an alliance with France against Germany.

Djokovic's younger brother Djordje will play the king as a young man.

Filmed on a budget of almost three million euros (4.2 million dollars), the show is set to air in 2011, its director Stojan Stojcic said.

The 22-year old Serb player finished 2009 as world number three for the second straight year.

Djokovic won his first Grand Slam singles title at the 2008 Australian Open. He had been runner-up at the 2007 US Open and won a bronze for Serbia in the singles at the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/ar … CSiEA412_w

MTT - tytuły (9)
MTT - finały (8)

#93 26-12-2009 13:54:37

rusty Hewitt

Zbanowany

I po Polsku:

Djoković zginie w debiucie

Novak Djoković w 2010 roku zadebiutuje w nowej roli. Serbski tenisista zgodził się zagrać w serialu telewizyjnym. Djoković dostał rolę Aleksandra I Karadziordziewicia, króla Jugosławii, który po I wojnie światowej doprowadził do zjednoczenia Serbii, Chorwacji i Słowenii.

Zdjęcia rozpoczną się w ciągu kilku miesięcy, premiera przewidziana jest na rok 2011. Jak zapewnia reżyser Stojan Stojcić, budżet 10-odcinkowego serialu sięga prawie 3 milionów euro.

Poza 22-letnim Djokoviciem w zdjęciach weźmie też udział młodszy brat trzeciego tenisisty świata Djordje, który zagra Aleksandra I Karadziordziewicia w czasach młodości.

Dla Novaka będzie to debiut na wielkim ekranie. Serb wcieli się w postać króla Jugosławii z lat 1929-1934, czyli czasów jego panowania. Dlatego jego premierowy występ w telewizji nie będzie miał happy endu, bo gdy w Marsylii próbował zawrzeć sojusz z Francuzami, Aleksander I Karadziordziewić został zastrzelony.

http://www.eurosport.pl/tenis/atp-tour/ … tory.shtml

#94 26-12-2009 17:33:33

Landon

User

Fajnie fajnie Nole, to zawsze nowe cenne doswiadczenie, a jesli sie 'powiedzie' to moze byc nawet jakas metoda na zycie po zakonczeniu sportowej kariery. ; )

Roger Federer & Novak Djokovic & Michał Przysiężny & Marcos Baghdats & Richard Gasquet -> The Best of The Best
Aller Richie!

#95 26-12-2009 18:36:06

Kubecki

User

To raczej forma zabawy a nie szukanie zabezpieczenia na czas po zakończeniu kariery. no ale zgodzę się, fajne doświadczenie

#96 26-12-2009 19:46:27

asiek

User

Sportu z aktorstwem nie powinno się łączyć. To dwa przeciwne do siebie stany...

#97 26-12-2009 19:51:25

Fed-Expresso

Masta

Ulubiony zawodnik: Rafael "The Slice King" Nadal

Wielu sportowców miało jakieś aktorskie epizody, myślę, że jak zagra w jednym serialu to się świat nie zawali.

#98 26-12-2009 20:00:41

asiek

User

Ale jak dla mnie to dość dwuznacznie świadczy o osobie. Wykorzystując swą popularność skrupulatnie garnie się na kasę poprzez coś innego niż robi. Profesjonalizm wymaga profesjonalnego podejście do reprezentowanej czynności.
Pomijam to, że aktorstwo może być wielką pasją Nolego.
Mnie osobiście się nie podobają takie zachowania i koniec kropka...

#99 26-12-2009 20:21:46

Robertinho

Ulubiony zawodnik: Roger Federer forever

Co w tym niby dwuznacznego?   Przecież to nie Nole jest tu stroną zyskujacą, ale producenci serialu, liczący na podniesienie oglądalności historycznej ramoty występem narodowego bohatera. Biorąc pod uwagę skromny budżet tej produkcji, Djokovic raczej nie otrzyma za odcinek tyle, co czołowy aktor w serialu amerykańskim; a może się to negatywnie odbić na wynikach na korcie.

Ostatnio edytowany przez Robertinho (26-12-2009 20:27:07)

#100 27-12-2009 16:08:06

Sydney

User

Ulubiony zawodnik: Gaston Gaudio

Fed-Expresso napisał:

Wielu sportowców miało jakieś aktorskie epizody, myślę, że jak zagra w jednym serialu to się świat nie zawali.

Tego to nie byłbym taki pewien . Najpewniej dni zdjęciowe będą dostosowane do terminarza Novaka , przez co nie dojdzie do kuriozalnej sytuacji w której będzie musiał sie wycofać z turnieju , ale moje obawy dotyczą raczej samej pracy na planie , bo to nie będzie spontanicznych inscenizowanie przyruchów Sharapowej i Nadala , czy spot reklamowy Wilsona , tylko ostra zasuwa na planie bo te aktorstwo to niestety , ale podobno ciężki kawałek chleba jest . 

Nie rozumiem za bardzo po co w tym punkcie kariery chce spróbwać sil w szołbizie , już jest postacią wyrazistą , rozpoznawalną przez ludzi nie interesujących się na co dzień tenisem , i jeszcze mu mało ?
Nie chce tu czarnowidzieć , ale to rozmaite następstwa może mieć , tak samo niewinnie zaczął się sportowy odwrót Ronaldo , po przyjsciu do Realu sezon czy nawet połtora na poziomie zagrał , pózniej calkiem stracił motywacje , treningi opuszczał , bo akurat miał szereg waznych zajęc poza boiskiem np. zupełnie przypdkiem w jury konkursu miss bikini się znalazł , i musial lecieć tam prywatnym jumbo jettem . Taki styl bycia spowodował że roztył się chłop , przyplatały się kontuzje , zanim się zorientował już dla europejskiej piłki był skończony .   

Cóż pozostaje wierzyć że rzeczywiscie w przypadku Djokovicia będzie to jednorazowy przerywnik , i gdzieś tam zaaferowany obowiązkami aktora nie zapomni że przedewszystkim jest tenisistą , i zawsze to sport bedzie dziedziną zycia w której może osiągnąć najwięcej

Ostatnio edytowany przez Sydney (27-12-2009 16:12:12)

Janko Tipsarevic ~~ Marcos Baghdatis ~~ Philipp Kohlschreiber
~~Nicolas Almagro~~Jeremy Chardy~~Gaston Gaudio~~Dmitry Tursunow~~Eduardo Schwank~~

Stopka forum

RSS