mtenis.pun.pl - forum fanów tenisa ATP

Ogłoszenie

Forum zostało przeniesione na adres: www.mtenis.com.pl

#1081 01-07-2010 20:32:00

Fed-Expresso

Masta

Ulubiony zawodnik: Rafael "The Slice King" Nadal

Re: Wimbledon 2010

Nadal-Berdych to najgorszy możliwy scenariusz. Czego by Hiszpan nie pokazał, wygra w 3 setach. Djoković może lekko kaleczy na trawie, ale przynajmniej Nadala się nie boi, a to już bardzo dużo.

#1082 01-07-2010 20:54:44

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Ulubiony zawodnik: Roger Federer

Z mojego punktu widzenia oba semi na 50/50.

MTT - tytuły (9)
2011: Belgrad, TMS Miami, San Jose; 2010: Wiedeń, Rotterdam; 2009: TMS Szanghaj, Eastbourne; 2008: US OPEN, Estoril.
MTT - finały (8)
2011: TMS Rzym; 2010: Basel, Marsylia; 2009: WTF, Stuttgart, Wimbledon, TMS Madryt; 2008: WTF

#1083 01-07-2010 21:04:38

Serenity

User

Quarterfinals Singles
(12)Tomas Berdych (CZE) d. (1)Roger Federer (SUI) 6-4 3-6 6-1 6-4
(3)Novak Djokovic (SRB) d. Yen-Hsun Lu (TPE) 6-3 6-2 6-2
(4)Andy Murray (GBR) d. (10)Jo-Wilfried Tsonga (FRA) 6-7(5) 7-6(5) 6-2 6-2
(2)Rafael Nadal (ESP) d. (6)Robin Soderling (SWE) 3-6 6-3 7-6(4) 6-1

Quarterfinals Doubles

Juan Ignacio Chela/Eduardo Schwank (ARG) d. (14)Julien Benneteau/Michael Llodra (FRA) 7-6(6) 6-4 7-6(5)
(16)Robert Lindstedt/Horia Tecau (SWE/ROU) d. (11)Marcel Granollers/Tommy Robredo (ESP) 7-6(5) 6-2 2-6 6-4
Jurgen Melzer/Philipp Petzschner (AUT/GER) d. Rohan Bopanna/Aisam Qureshi (IND/PAK) 6-4 7-6(3) 6-2
(7)Wesley Moodie/Dick Norman (RSA/BEL) d. (2)Bob Bryan/Mike Bryan (USA) 7-6(4) 7-6(5) 6-7(3) 7-5

#1084 01-07-2010 21:06:20

Robertinho

Ulubiony zawodnik: Roger Federer forever

Jeśli Jarosław Nadal wygra z Marym, to nie bardzo wiem jak miałby nie zdobyć tytułu.

#1085 01-07-2010 21:06:33

Serenity

User

Plan gier na jutro (piątek - od godziny 14) :

Gentlemen's Singles - Semifinals
  Tomas Berdych(CZE)[12]    vs.      Novak Djokovic(SRB)[3]

Gentlemen's Singles - Semifinals
  Andy Murray(GBR)[4]    vs.      Rafael Nadal(ESP)[2]

Więcej: http://www.wimbledon.org/en_GB/scores/s … ule19.html

#1086 01-07-2010 21:17:51

Robertinho

Chyba chcą, żeby szlagier MŚ przykrył Marysia.

#1087 01-07-2010 21:38:42

asiek

User

Robertinho napisał:

Chyba chcą, żeby szlagier MŚ przykrył Marysia.

I to jest bardzo zła wieść Dwa hity: piłkarski i tenisowy równo. Pozostaje o 5 setów u Nole co w zasadzie takie mało prawdopodobne nie jest ale jak to zwykle bywa wyjdzie na przekór tego co się chce. 

#1088 01-07-2010 21:44:09

Robertinho

No ja średnio rozumiem, czemu te ciekawsze ćwiartki są o 16, no ale... Ja średnio wierzę, żeby Nole zamknął w 3 sprawę, pewnie się zapowietrzy po godzinie, półtorej. Z kolei Tomek z w 3 też jakoś to niezbyt realistyczne. Myślę, że to spokojnie może być mecz w pełnym wymiarze.

#1089 01-07-2010 21:46:16

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Życzę Berdychowi finału. Tomasz w tenisowej szatni ma opinię największego pracusia w tourze. Dziennie potrafi spędzać na siłowni od 4 do 6 godzin, najdłużej zostaje zawsze na korcie podczas treningu. Jak na tak ogromne zaangażowanie 1 finał WS chyba się należy, tym bardziej, że ma atuty do skutecznej gry na trawie. Z całym szacunkiem dla Novaka, ale przy tym co On gra na grassie to finał Wimbla już teraz wydaje się być przesadą. Cosik za łatwo.

Henman o drugim semi:
http://www.wimbledon.org/en_GB/news/art … 61573.html

MTT - tytuły (9)
2011: Belgrad, TMS Miami, San Jose; 2010: Wiedeń, Rotterdam; 2009: TMS Szanghaj, Eastbourne; 2008: US OPEN, Estoril.
MTT - finały (8)
2011: TMS Rzym; 2010: Basel, Marsylia; 2009: WTF, Stuttgart, Wimbledon, TMS Madryt; 2008: WTF

#1090 01-07-2010 21:53:16

asiek

User

Robertinho napisał:

No ja średnio rozumiem, czemu te ciekawsze ćwiartki są o 16, no ale... .

Jak to czemu. Ludność to nie tylko studenci i bezrobotni, ktoś pracować musi A logiczne jest, że czym pora bardziej wieczorna tym takich widzów z przypadku więcej.

#1091 01-07-2010 23:35:32

Jules

User

Robertinho napisał:

Jeśli Jarosław Nadal wygra z Marym, to nie bardzo wiem jak miałby nie zdobyć tytułu.

Dlatego Maryś musi wygrać. Nie wyobrażam sobie jak Nadal miałby ten turniej wygrać. Ta wizja kiedy Rafa kładzie się na trawce, setki fleszy, on udaje płacz, a jego tata jest bardziej spocony niż on sam. Nie nie, to już widzieliśmy. Chciałbym, aby tu Berdych się spełnił, należy mu się, a poza tym potrzeba nowej twarzy w ATP.

#1092 02-07-2010 02:09:58

szeva

User

Dzisiejsze pólfinały zapowiadają się bardzo ciekawie, jednak nie wywołują we mnie kibicowskich emocji.
W pierwszym licze na Berdycha, bo Djokovic w finale Wimbledonie to już by było przegięcie, wystarczy mu już, że wyprzedził Federera w rankingu.
A jeśli chodzi o drugą parę, to już nie wiem co gorsze. Czy walący w każdą piłkę, że ta mało co się nie rozpadnie i ryczący Nadal, czy Agnieszka Radwańska męskiego tenisa- jak mówi Fibak (co najlepszą reklamą nie jest ) Murray. Nastawiam się na ciekawy mecz z końcowym triumfem jednak Szkota.

I LOVE TENNIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1093 02-07-2010 10:17:33

Raddcik

Come on Andy !

Ulubiony zawodnik: Andy Roddick

The Championships - Day Eleven Diary

ATPWorldTour.com takes a look at the news and talking points at The Championships on the second Thursday.

What The Papers Are Saying

After six-time champion Roger Federer’s quarter-final defeat to Czech Tomas Berdych, Paul Newman in the Independent asks if this is the beginning of the end for the Swiss. “Failing to reach one Grand Slam semi-final, ending a run of 23 successive appearances in the last four, might be regarded as careless, but to follow up his quarter-final exit from last month's French Open with defeat at the same stage here hints at a more long-term pattern. With his 29th birthday approaching, the years and nearly 900 professional matches may finally be catching up with him. The Swiss has not been at his best physically in recent months, a lung infection having hindered his spring programme and leg and back injuries troubling him here. He may be destined to remain forever on 285 weeks at the top of the rankings, just one week shorter than Pete Sampras' record.”

In The Guardian, John McEnroe reveals that he recently avenged his defeat to Bjorn Borg in the 1980 Wimbledon final. “On that golden day McEnroe prevailed 18-16 (in the fourth set tie-break) but lost the match. So who won their one-set contest this time (when they met before Wimbledon? ‘It went to a tie-break," says McEnroe. "We were under strict orders. And I managed to pull it out."

It’s tradition at Wimbledon for fans to soak up the atmosphere on Henman Hill with a chilled Pimms and, most importantly, a bowl of strawberries and cream. But did you ever wonder about the journey the strawberries take from a field in Kent to Centre Court delicacy? The Wimbledon web site takes a closer look: “The 24-hour journey of an iconic scarlet berry from a plant in a Kentish field to a bowl on sale for £2.50 in SW19 is action packed. The berries are picked off plants in the county known as the Garden of England early in the morning and packed in the afternoon for transit to the All England Club. Ten pallets arrive by 2am daily. This translates into a good day's supply of 2,000 kilos or 5,760 punnets or 27,000 individual strawberries or 2,700 portions. They then hit Hull Central where they are hulled, returned to a punnet, then divided into bowls of ten. The bowls return to trays, which are piled high, and then carried out to the Strawberry Stall and Champagne Bar.”

Looking Ahead To The Semi-finals

On Friday, Rafael Nadal will face home favourite Andy Murray in a mouth-watering semi-final clash. Murray, looking to become the first British male champion at the All England Club since Fred Perry in 1936, has shifted the tag of “favourite” to the Spaniard, who lifted the trophy in 2008. “I think he would definitely be the favourite for the match with his results here the last few years. He obviously didn't get a chance to defend his title last year, but he's played three finals in a row and now he's in the semis here. He’s obviously a very tough player on any surface, but he plays great tennis here. Psychologically I need to believe that I can win the match. That's the most important thing.”

Nadal is also confident of his form going into the pair’s 10th meeting: “Is a dream another time be in the semi-finals here. I'm very happy how I'm playing, how I arrive to the semi-finals. I know I gonna have difficult match against Andy in semi-finals, but I am ready to try my best and for try for sure to be in this final. Is gonna be difficult, but I am playing well.

Murray Mania

Viewers following the BBC’s online stream of Andy Murray’s quarter-final win over Jo-Wilfried Tsonga on Wednesday missed the final sets of the Scot’s four-set victory as a technical gaffe saw an episode of the Hairy Bikers streamed instead, reports The Guardian. A BBC spokeswoman said: "While the live stream should have been flipped to the tennis, due to a minor technical fault this did not happen and the scheduled [BBC2] programme was shown instead. While such errors are uncommon, we apologise to anyone inconvenienced by this."

Writing in his column in the Independent, world-renowned coach Nick Bollettieri has listed five reasons why this could just be Murray’s year to win Wimbledon. “1. He's mentally tough again” – following his slump in form after his defeat in the Australian Open final. “2. He's still fresh” – after reaching the semi-finals for the loss of just one set. “3. The World Cup bounce” – all the pressure and expectation has been directed at the England football team. “4. The timing is right” – Murray’s progression as a tennis player has caught up with the incredibly high expectation surrounding him since he won the junior US Open six years ago. “5. – Federer is out” – Murray has lost both his Grand Slam finals to the Swiss player.

In his regular column for BBC Sport throughout the Wimbledon fortnight, Murray remembered when he first got to know Rafael Nadal, his opponent in Friday’s semi-finals. “I've known Rafa for a long time as I trained in Spain when I was younger and met him quite a few times out there. I think I was about 13 years old the first time I actually saw him play, which would have been in one of the Summer Cup junior tournaments where you compete with all the other European nations. We played a lot of the same tournaments when we were growing up but he was older and always ahead of me, and he was well and truly on the Tour by the time he was 16 or 17. I've been lucky enough to play in quite a few of these big matches in the last few years and hopefully I'll enjoy the match against Rafa and perform well again.”

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis … leven.aspx

'03.07.2011 - Tennis Died' [*]

#1094 02-07-2010 11:11:23

Sydney

User

Ulubiony zawodnik: Gaston Gaudio

Fed-Expresso napisał:

Nie wiem, co dalej postanowi Szwajcar. Zależy , jakie cele stawia sobie na dalszą częśc kariery. O szlemach oczywiście można zapomnieć,  j.

Moim zdaniem na odwrót , jesli Federer ma gdzieś wygrywać , to raczej w szlemach , bo tylko wówczas mozna  zaobserwować u niego w pełni niczym niezahwiane ambicjonalne podejście  . Wszyscy dobrze wiemy że małe zdobycze od ładnych kilka lat nie są dla niego atrakcyjnymi łupami , i trudno przypuszczać by nagle stał się na nie łasy , moim zdaniem tej filozofi nie zmieni nawet gdy zorientuje się że nie wytrzymuje już trudów turnieju wielkoszlemowego , ale sporo wody w wisełsce upłynie zanim ten smutny stan rzeczy się dokona , tytułem podsumowania : ręka Rogera wciąż jest ósmym cudem swiata ( nie wiem czemu tylko nieoficjalnym ) nogi natomiast daje z wolna do zrozumienia że ich zużycie postępuje , nie jest to jednak na tyle drastyczny proces by przestać mówić o Fedzie jak o potencjalnym mistrzu wielkoszlemowym , przecież raptem pięc miesięcy temu w wielkim stylu wygrałAustralian open ! czas aż takim terrosrystą nie jest  , a Rogerowa defensywa nie zawsze nadąża tylko za dwoma dryblasami ! ( stan na dziś )

Djoko - Berdia ?
Cięzko wyczuć kto z tej dwójki będzie w niedziele uzupełnieniem Marego , gdyby zasięgnąć do head tu head no to okazałoby się że w przeszłości dwa razy Nole nie napotkał  ze strony Tomasa wiekszego oporu , tym nie ma jednak co się  sugerować , bo to było przed transformacja Czecha .

Nole w czterech , albo Tomek w pięciu . Tak bym to widział   

Ostatnio edytowany przez Sydney (02-07-2010 11:15:42)

Janko Tipsarevic ~~ Marcos Baghdatis ~~ Philipp Kohlschreiber
~~Nicolas Almagro~~Jeremy Chardy~~Gaston Gaudio~~Dmitry Tursunow~~Eduardo Schwank~~

#1095 02-07-2010 11:22:11

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Sydney napisał:

Djoko - Berdia ?
Cięzko wyczuć kto z tej dwójki będzie w niedziele uzupełnieniem Marego

Haha, no tak, tylko pierwszy półfinał jest niewiadomą.

MTT - tytuły (9)
MTT - finały (8)

#1096 02-07-2010 12:24:20

Raddcik

Come on Andy !

Wimbledon 2010: first serve the key to Andy Murray success against Rafa Nadal

How Andy Murray and Rafael Nadal match up for the big Wimbledon semi-final.

If Andy Murray's task of emulating Fred Perry's success in 1936 wasn't difficult enough, the British No 1 has the unenviable mission of lifting a nation deflated by England's abysmal World Cup showing. No pressure then. Rafael Nadal, world No 1, the only man left in the semi-finals to have won Wimbledon, is free from the shackles of an expectant mob and is outright favourite to win a second Challenge Cup now that Roger Federer has left the building.

ENTOURAGE

Murray's girlfriend, Kim Sears, will continue the promotion of aviator sunglasses in the players' box, adopting a cool, calm exterior while mother Judy gets stuck into some energetic fist-pumping action. In Nadal's corner, expect uncle and coach Toni to bite his tongue for fear of being reprimanded for illegal coaching again.

PACKING A PUNCH

Murray's 'Popeye' moment at SW19 in 2008 dispelled the notion that Nadal was the bicep king. By bulking up, the Scot has gone from lanky teenager to Michelin man.

BATTLE OF WITS

Murray hasn't had a fit of pique at this year's championship. But his short fuse could be lit should Nadal revert to the gamesmanship which marred his third-round win over Philipp Petzschner. The Spaniard claimed his medical time-out was not a delaying tactic and that his problematic knee injury had resurfaced.

ROUTE TO THE SEMI-FINAL

Murray has only dropped one set on his way to the last four, against Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, after brushing aside Jan Hajek, Jarkko Nieminen, Gilles Simon and Sam Querrey. In contrast, Nadal has spent 2hr 45min longer on court, having been taken to five sets twice – against Robin Haase and Petzschner.

REASON TO BE CHEERFUL

Murray would become the first fourth seed to reach the men's final since Federer won his first SW19 title as No 4 in 2003.

REASON TO BE FEARFUL

Could history repeat itself? Murray's last match-up against Nadal in south-west London in 2008 also came off the back of defeating a Frenchman, Richard Gasquet. Inexperienced and intimidated, Murray slumped to a 6-3, 6-2, 6-4 defeat.

WHAT THEY ARE SAYING

Andy Murray on whether his beard could be behind his good run at Wimbledon: "I don't know. I might shave tonight, might shave tomorrow. I may leave it until the end of the tournament."

RAFAEL NADAL ON WHETHER HIS KNEE WILL HOLD UP

"After the third and fourth round and the quarter-finals I haven't had a problem, touch wood."

VERDICT

Nadal is not the same beast who defeated Murray two years ago. Nonetheless, Murray needs to play the same aggressive hand which saw him get out of trouble against Tsonga. Murray cannot rely merely on keeping the ball in play.

However, if he keeps his first-service percentage high, the Scot could be starring in his first Wimbledon final.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/tennis … Nadal.html

#1097 02-07-2010 14:28:21

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Zapraszam do wspólnego przeżywania półfinałów męskiego turnieju w Wimbledonie, edycja 2010.

Na początek mecz Berdych - Djoković. Czech po małych kłopotach w 5 gemie wychodzi na prowadzenie 3-2*.

MTT - tytuły (9)
MTT - finały (8)

#1098 02-07-2010 14:30:22

Raddcik

Come on Andy !

Eee tam, nie ma co przeżywać.

Ja mam tylko nadzieję że Tomas zrobi swoje.

#1099 02-07-2010 14:31:27

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Raddcik napisał:

Mi też brakuje Rogera.

MTT - tytuły (9)
MTT - finały (8)

#1100 02-07-2010 14:32:43

Raddcik

Come on Andy !

DUN I LOVE napisał:

Raddcik napisał:

Mi też brakuje Rogera.

Wiem, też ci brak Roda.

Tomasz 4*-2 ! Dawaj !