mtenis.pun.pl - forum fanów tenisa ATP

Ogłoszenie

Forum zostało przeniesione na adres: www.mtenis.com.pl

#101 07-06-2009 20:15:23

Sydney

User

Ulubiony zawodnik: Gaston Gaudio

Re: Rafael Nadal

Nie dobrze by się stalo gdyby jednak nie byl zdolny zagrać , no ale cóz być moze taka absecja bylaby swoistą terpia wstrząsową dla mozgów układających mu kalendarz .
Teraz widać jak na dloni że granie Rotherdamu i tylu turnieji na mączce bylo  potrzebne Rafie jak yorkowi kaganiec .

Ostatnio edytowany przez Sydney (07-06-2009 20:44:40)

Janko Tipsarevic ~~ Marcos Baghdatis ~~ Philipp Kohlschreiber
~~Nicolas Almagro~~Jeremy Chardy~~Gaston Gaudio~~Dmitry Tursunow~~Eduardo Schwank~~

#102 08-06-2009 21:11:55

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Ulubiony zawodnik: Roger Federer

Rafa is in Barcelona undergoing medical tests
Monday, June 8th 2009

As mentioned by Toni Nadal in the media, Rafa is in Barcelona today and tomorrow (Tuesday) undergoing medical tests on his knees. We will inform through this website the results and his participation at Wimbledon.

Thanks for all your support.

rafaelnadal.com

Rafa jutro, w Barcelonie, przejdzie badania swoich kolan. Od ich wyników zależy Jego występ w Wimbledonie.

MTT - tytuły (9)
2011: Belgrad, TMS Miami, San Jose; 2010: Wiedeń, Rotterdam; 2009: TMS Szanghaj, Eastbourne; 2008: US OPEN, Estoril.
MTT - finały (8)
2011: TMS Rzym; 2010: Basel, Marsylia; 2009: WTF, Stuttgart, Wimbledon, TMS Madryt; 2008: WTF

#103 09-06-2009 15:50:03

Robertinho

Ulubiony zawodnik: Roger Federer forever

Wimbledon - Nadal still hopeful for Wimbledon

Defending champion Rafael Nadal has said he will do all he can to shake off a knee injury and be fit for this year's Wimbledon

The world number one was forced out of this week's traditional Wimbledon warm-up tournament at Queen's Club with tendinitis and said he faced two tough weeks of recuperation before Wimbledon gets underway on June 22.

"I will give 200 per cent to be at 100 per cent for the most important date in world tennis and the tournament that has always excited me the most," the Spaniard said after tests in Barcelona.

"I have been playing with pain in my knees for several months and personally I cannot continue like this," he added.
"The pain was limiting me physically in certain movements which meant I was also suffering mentally. I will not take to any court, and certainly not the Wimbledon centre court, unless I know I am 100 per cent."

After his shock defeat to Robin Soderling at the French Open nine days ago, Nadal said he had been advised to rest by doctors and pulled out of Queen's in London, where he was also defending champion.

He said he would have physiotherapy in the coming days and Spanish tennis federation doctor Angel Ruiz Cotorro said the treatment would include anti-inflammatory drugs and muscle work.

Nadal has blamed his injury problems on what he calls the overloaded tennis calendar and last season missed the season-ending Masters Cup in Shanghai and Spain's Davis Cup victory over Argentina.

He said he would travel to London on June 16.

(eurosport)

#104 10-06-2009 13:56:11

Bombardiero

User

Ulubiony zawodnik: Rafa Nadal

http://www.rafaelnadal.com/nadal/en/new … -june-16th

Rafa jedzie do Londynu, ale jeśli nie będzie w 100% gotów to nie zagra.

#105 10-06-2009 20:34:05

Karolina

User

Zagra czy nie zagra, Nadal w Wimbledonie?
http://video.eurosport.pl/tenis/wimbled … ideo.shtml

#106 17-06-2009 23:34:24

Bombardiero

User

Rafa dotarł do Londynu:

Rafa landed in London today at around 1:00pm (Spanish time), together with his uncle and coach Toni Nadal, his physiotherapist, Rafel Maymó and his childhood friend, who sometimes travels with him as a hitting partner, Tomeu Salva.

Once settled into the same house that saw him leave London last year as the Wimbledon champion, Rafa had a short break, followed by a long - and not so intense- training session that went on for almost 3 hours at the Wimbledon Aorangi Park tennis Club.

There will be more news tomorrow.

#107 18-06-2009 00:00:21

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Rafael Nadal looks set to defend title after warm-up at Wimbledon, Nadal came through practice session, declaring: 'I feel well'

Rafael Nadal appears likely to defend his Wimbledon title next week after successfully coming through a three-hour practice session at Wimbledon yesterday. The world No1's fitness has been in doubt because of knee trouble but he finished the session by declaring: "I feel well."

Nadal played without strapping to his knees as he practised with Bartolomé Salva, his Spanish hitting partner. He is expected to step up his preparations for Wimbledon, which begins on Monday, by playing at an exhibition grasscourt tournament at the Hurlingham Club in London tomorrow and on Friday.

The 23-year-old pulled out of last week's event at Queen's Club, which was won by Andy Murray, as he received intensive treatment on his knees. His assessment of yesterday's extensive practice was: "Not perfect but OK."

Bjorn Borg believes wounded pride as well as the knee injury could hinder Nadal's defence of his Wimbledon title. The Swede, a five-times champion at the All England Club, thinks the world No1's confidence has been dented by his failure to win a fifth consecutive French Open. Nadal's fallibility may be good news for Murray, with Borg tipping the Scot or Roger Federer to triumph.

Borg believes that shock fourth-round defeat at Roland Garros at the hands of Robin Soderling, coupled with his knee problems, mean Nadal will "not go all the way" at Wimbledon this year.

"He did not play at Queen's this year, and I do not know if his injury is serious or not, but mentally he has not done it this year," said Borg. "He has been playing long matches and winning most of the claycourt events, but coming into Paris he lost against the Swedish guy and was very disappointed after that."

Had Nadal triumphed at this year's French Open he would have been the first player to win the tournament five years in succession, a winning streak one longer than Borg achieved in 1978-81. "For him to win five in a row was a big goal for him. I'm sure he was very disappointed when he went home after Paris. That ­defeat took him many days to get over," said Borg, speaking at the HSBC Champions of Wimbledon launch event at the Victoria and Albert Museum in London.

Borg has his doubts that Nadal's troublesome knees will withstand the rigours of next week's major. "He has to be fit at Wimbledon if he wants to go all the way. I don't think he will go all the way this year," he said. "He is a dangerous player because he is the best in the world, but what happened in Paris and then the injury, I am picking Murray or Federer."

Having won the French Open six times in total and Wimbledon five years on the trot before his retirement at the age of 26, Borg can recognise a player with a game geared for success on any surface and he was effusive in his praise for Britain's No1. "He can play on all kinds of surfaces and I was very impressed with what he did on the claycourt surface. I don't think he was ready to win Wimbledon last year but it is a different story now."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2009/ju … -wimbledon

MTT - tytuły (9)
2011: Belgrad, TMS Miami, San Jose; 2010: Wiedeń, Rotterdam; 2009: TMS Szanghaj, Eastbourne; 2008: US OPEN, Estoril.
MTT - finały (8)
2011: TMS Rzym; 2010: Basel, Marsylia; 2009: WTF, Stuttgart, Wimbledon, TMS Madryt; 2008: WTF

#108 18-06-2009 08:47:12

Bombardiero

User

Nadal zagra mecz pokazowy z Hewittem:

Rafa has confirmed that he will play an exhibition tomorrow at the Hurlingham Club with Lleyton Hewitt, - who also accepted the invitation from the organisers of the event – as his opponent.

“It will be good to play tomorrow to get a better idea of how I feel on court, playing at a higher level than I would normally play during training.”

Today, Rafa had another 3-hour training session at the Wimbledon Aorangi Park Club, but never really reached the intense rhythm you would normally reach for a session as long as that. “It was 3 hours, but I took it easy, I didn’t put any pressure,” said Rafa.

#109 18-06-2009 20:05:31

Robertinho

Wimbledon - Nadal loss increases Wimbledon doubts

Champion Rafael Nadal's Wimbledon participation still hangs in the balance after his first outing on grass this season did not go according to plan.

The world number one, troubled by a knee problem since being knocked out of the French Open in the fourth round last month, struggled with his movement during an exhibition match against Australian Lleyton Hewitt, which he lost 6-4 6-3.

"Rafa is having difficulties bending his knees and it (seems) that his various treatments are not enough," his coach and uncle Toni Nadal said.

Asked if the Spaniard would turn up to defend his title on Monday at the All England Club, he added: "I don't know, we have to wait for tomorrow".

The 23-year-old will decide whether to play at Wimbledon after taking part in a second exhibition match against Stanislas Wawrinka at the Hurlingham Club on Friday.

Although Nadal opted to test his fitness at Hurlingham his body language did not look too encouraging as he went through the motions during the one hour 20 minute encounter.

As Toni Nadal urged him to "bend down" to the ball during the second set, the Spaniard appeared to mutter, "I can't".

The match had started promisingly for Nadal as he stepped on court without wearing any support around his troublesome knees.

In his first service game, which lasted four deuces and eight minutes, he bent low to flick a volley winner and also ran around court during a 17-shot rally.

But as the contest progressed, Nadal and his camp began to get more and more worried.

By the time the match finished, Nadal looked world weary and barely resembled the man who ended Roger Federer's five-year reign at Wimbledon last July.

(eurosport)

#110 18-06-2009 22:30:26

Karolina

User

Rafael Nadal przegrał w czwartek w pokazowym meczu w Hurlingham Club w Londynie z Lleytonem Hewittem 4:6, 3:6. Jak donoszą agencje, Hiszpan zaprezentował się marnie i szanse na jego występ w londyńskiej dzielnicy SW19, czyli w Wimbledonie, raczej zmalały, a nie wzrosły.

W drugim secie trener i wujek Nadala Toni pokrzykiwał "Schodź niżej do piłek", na co Rafa miał odpowiedzieć "Nie daję rady".

Po meczu Wujek rzekł tak: "Rafa is having difficulties bending his knees and it seems that his various treatments are not enough".

Nadal ogłosił, że ma problem z kolanami tuż po porażce w Paryżu z Robinem Soderlingiem. Wygląda na to, że im bliżej Wimbledonu, tym choroba "kolanowa" Hiszpana się pogłębia.

Coś czuję, że Rafa w Londynie nie zagra. Ostateczną decyzję ma podjąć w piątek. Zaczynam podejrzewać, że Nadal przyjechał na pokazówkę do Hurlingham nie po to, by sprawdzić swoją formę, ale pokazać całemu światu, że formy nie ma i usprawiedliwić rezygnację. Ale obym się mylił.
Źródło: blog Jakuba Ciastonia

Wimbledon bez Nadala, to jak bułka bez masła.  Nie mniej Rafael grający w Lonydnie bez formy, to też nie jest dobra droga.  Chyba się wycofa, a tym samym ułatwi piętnasty triumf w Wielkim Szlemie Federerowi.

#111 19-06-2009 21:12:09

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Nadal withdraws from Wimbledon

Rafael Nadal has announced he will not defend his Wimbledon title.

The world number one and top seed had said after the French Open that he would not play Wimbledon if he was not 100% and so it has come to pass.

"I’m here and I'm just not 100%. I'm better than what I was a couple of weeks ago but I don’t feel right," Nadal told a packed press conference on Friday evening at the All England Club.

"To not play Wimbledon is one of the toughest decisions of my career."

After suffering a shock defeat in the French Open to Robin Soderling, Nadal received treatment on his knees in Barcelona and skipped the tradition Wimbledon warm-up at Queen’s in an effort to be fit for The Championships. He was diagnosed with tendinitis in both quadriceps tendons as well as a small amount of fluid on the kneecaps.

"I tried everything. I didn't feel terrible but also not close to my best. When I enter a tournament my goal is winning and my feeling right now is I'm not ready to win.

"It's very painful for me but I can't play at the tournament this year. It's tough but it is what it is."

Nadal's absence will cause a reshuffle in the men’s singles draw. Nadal's place will be taken by fifth seed Juan Martin Del Potro. Del Potro's place will be taken by the 17th seed James Blake. Blake's place will be taken by Jose Arguso of Argentina and a lucky loser will fill Arguso's spot.

Nadal revealed that he had been playing with considerable pain and he didn't know how long he would be out of tennis. But he said he expected to fully recover from his knee problems and that he would have a "long career".

"I played with some problems on the on the knee for the last few months. I've been making efforts to play week after week. The truth is that sportsmen always play with pain and don't know where the limit is, where you can get to. I think I reached that limit now.

"I will work very hard to comeback as soon as possible. One of the problems is I’m thinking more about the knees than what is happening on court and it’s very difficult to play like that."

When Nadal was asked about his many fans and how disappointed they would be that he was not appearing at Wimbledon, the 23-year-old replied: "no more than me".

Nadal also said he was not concerned that his absence would open the door for Roger Federer to reclaim the number one world ranking. "If I lose the number one ranking I’m going to accept it like the four years I was number two and work hard to improve and recover."

wimbledon.com

MTT - tytuły (9)
MTT - finały (8)

#112 20-06-2009 10:06:38

mysza9

Zbanowany

A tu po Polsku:
Rafael Nadal wycofał się z turnieju na kortach Wimbledonu. Hiszpan nie wyleczył na czas kontuzji kolana .

- Niestety w tym roku nie jestem w stanie zagrać na Wimbledonie - Nadal powiedział na konferencji prasowej.

Hiszpański tenisista zmagał się z kontuzją od czasu sensacyjnego odpadnięcia w 1/8 Finału French Open, kiedy uległ Robinowi Soderlingowi. Nadal sprawdzał formę przed Wimbledonem w dwóch pokazowych meczach. Oba przegrał i zdecydował, że nie wystąpi na kortach z najstarszą tenisową trawą świata.

- Jest to jedna z najtrudniejszych decyzji w mojej karierze, ale łatwiej było ją podjąć, ponieważ nie jestem gotowy do gry na 100 procent - przyznał Rafael Nadal, trzeci tenisista w historii, który nie będzie bronić tytułu. - Nie czuję, żebym był gotowy na siłach zagrać w tak ważnym turnieju, jakim jest Wimbledon. Próbowałem wszystkiego. Z całych sił trenowałem, żeby złapać optymalną formę. Dziś był mój ostatni test. Nie czułem się fatalnie, ale to nie jest to, na co mnie stać - stwierdził.

eurosport.pl

Szkoda znowu nie bedzie pojedynku Roger vs Rafa a na Wimbledonie byloby to najbardziej mozliwe.

Ostatnio edytowany przez mysza9 (20-06-2009 10:09:16)

#113 23-06-2009 10:50:37

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

http://www.marca.com/2009/06/20/tenis/1245512658.html

Lekarz Rafy zapewnia, że Hiszpan będzie w pełni gotowy do gry za ok 3-4 tygodnie.

MTT - tytuły (9)
MTT - finały (8)

#114 24-06-2009 15:17:34

anula

Kobieta z klasą

DUN I LOVE napisał:

http://www.marca.com/2009/06/20/tenis/1245512658.html

Lekarz Rafy zapewnia, że Hiszpan będzie w pełni gotowy do gry za ok 3-4 tygodnie.

Zdaniem dr. Cottoro,  Rafaelowi zabrakło dwóch tygodni, aby być gotowym do wystepu w Wimbledonie. Myślę jednak, że nie tylko kontuzja jest przyczyną takich decyzji Rafy. Prawdą okazały się informacje hiszpańskiej prasy o separacji rodziców Hiszpana. Musi to być dla niego straszny cios, bo z wypowiedzi Rafy wynika, że rodzina była jednym z ważniejszych fundamentów jego życia. Myślę, że dla każdego dziecka, nawet takiego w  wieku 23 lat,  rozpad małżeństwa jego rodziców jest rzeczą straszną. Mam nadzieję, że Rafa odbuduje się psychicznie po tych ciężkich ciosach i wróci na korty z dawną energią.

#115 24-06-2009 18:34:38

Jules

User

Też o tym słyszałem, niech zdrowieje i wraca. A coś mu jeszcze wypadnie po Wimblu?

#116 25-06-2009 13:03:31

Robertinho

Takie przejścia rodzinne to bardzo przykra sprawa, oby wszystko odbyło się spokojnie i dyskretnie. Jednak dla mnie trochę dziwne jest łącznie rozwodu rodziców z wycofaniem się z Wimbledonu. Nie był w formie z powodu zdrowia, to nie zagrał, a mieszanie tego w złym świetle stawiałoby te przedturniejowe podchody, no bo jeśli uważał, że też mentalnie nie jest w stanie w pełnie się angażować, to po co "sprawdzać formę" w pokazówce?
Rafa musi podleczyć kolana i wrócić do pełnych obciążeń treningowych, o innych kwestiach dywagować nie będzę, bo wpływ takich rzeczy na formę sportową to kwetia indywidualnego podejścia każdego człowieka.

#117 25-06-2009 17:51:02

anula

Kobieta z klasą

Robertinho napisał:

Takie przejścia rodzinne to bardzo przykra sprawa, oby wszystko odbyło się spokojnie i dyskretnie. Jednak dla mnie trochę dziwne jest łącznie rozwodu rodziców z wycofaniem się z Wimbledonu. Nie był w formie z powodu zdrowia, to nie zagrał, a mieszanie tego w złym świetle stawiałoby te przedturniejowe podchody, no bo jeśli uważał, że też mentalnie nie jest w stanie w pełnie się angażować, to po co "sprawdzać formę" w pokazówce?
Rafa musi podleczyć kolana i wrócić do pełnych obciążeń treningowych, o innych kwestiach dywagować nie będzę, bo wpływ takich rzeczy na formę sportową to kwetia indywidualnego podejścia każdego człowieka.

Żeby osiagnąć sukces w turnieju, zwłaszcza takim jak Wimbledon,  trzeba być i fizycznie i mentalnie przygotowanym na 100%. Na wycofaniu Rafy, zdecydowanie zaważyła ta pierwsza sprawa.  Hiszpan jest cholernie ambitny i to raczej w tym upatruję powodu jego przyjazdu do Londynu i udziału w pokazówkach. Jak sam powiedział, gra z bólem, to dla niego codzienność; jedyne czego nie wiedział,  to gdzie jest dla niego ta personalna granica wytrzymałości. Ciało powiedziało dość i to wszystko. Dlaczego sądzę, że sprawy rodzine miały wpływ na Hiszpana ?. Bo dla mnie nie da się wyjść na kort i zostawić poza nim wszystkich spraw, które są dla człowieka ważne. Chyba, że jest się całkowicie otępiałym emocjonalnie człowiekiem. Rafa na takiego nie wygląda, a zestawienie wiadomości podawanych przez prasę i jego występów na korcie układaję się w dość logiczną całość.

Ostatnio edytowany przez anula (25-06-2009 17:51:41)

#118 28-06-2009 10:40:13

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Rafael Nadal's knee problem 'may force him to end his career early'

Rafael Nadal announcing he will not be able to defend his Wimbledon title this year. Photograph: John Voos/Reuters

The injury that forced 2008 ­champion Rafael Nadal to pull out of this year's Wimbledon may put an end to the 23-year-old's career, according to sport scientists. The Spaniard has ­suffered with tendinitis of both knees since the age of 21 and leading tennis coach Sven Groneveld said yesterday that he has never known a player to be so badly afflicted with the injury so young.

"I think he is quite a unique case," said the coach of Ana Ivanovic and Fernando Verdasco. "It's bad enough for him not to play and defend the title. It must be very, very hurtful, besides the pain in the knees."

Nadal said pulling out of the Championships two days before he was due to open play on Centre Court was the "worst decision" of his career and it is likely the patella tendinitis contributed to his relinquishing of the French Open crown for the first time in five years.

Sean Corvin of Premier Training, the health and fitness educator, speculated that the world No1's knees are those of a 33-year-old. "A large number of athletes may have retired early because of this condition and some may be ­performing at a lower level because they can't ­tolerate the heavy training," he said.

The six-times grand-slam winner is being treated with oral anti-­inflammatory medication as well as physiotherapy and progressive muscular exercises, but ­irreversible damage may have been done at a young age and Groneveld believes the prevalence of hardcourts is a factor.

"When kids play on hard surfaces from a young age, it has something to with their growing, [which] increases the chance of getting it," said the Dutchman. "During the growth it is not good to play on hard surfaces."

The prospect of playing the gruelling kind of match that Tommy Haas concluded against Marin Cilic yesterday with a victory that took four and a half hours must have been a factor in Nadal's decision to withdraw.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2009/ju … -wimbledon

MTT - tytuły (9)
MTT - finały (8)

#119 28-06-2009 12:38:28

Jules

User

Już kiedyś były spekulacje na temat końca kariery pana Rafy.
Faktem jest, że Nadal z roku na rok coraz bardziej dąży do wyeksploatowania swojego organizmu. Teraz nastąpił kres.
I tak myślę, że wkrótce Hiszpan powróci na kort. Pewnie za jakiś miesiąc.

#120 28-06-2009 13:29:58

Robertinho

Aj tam bredzenie; wszczepią mu w kolanka komórki macierzyste(jak Pudzianowi w zerwany biceps i totanie zniszczone kolana) i za pół roku będzie jak nowy.

Stopka forum

RSS