• Polecamy: Komputery

Ogłoszenie

Forum zostało przeniesione na adres: www.mtenis.com.pl

#21 23-12-2009 21:17:14

Statystyczny

User

Ulubiony zawodnik: Frank Dancevic

Re: Sezon 2009 - podsumowanie

Ta babka, która to czyta jest tragiczna :-( Zupełnie nie ma pojęcia o tenisie.

Frank Dancevic---------Stefan Koubek---------Grigor Dimitrov-------Dustin Brown------Jo- Wilfried Tsonga-----Łukasz Kubot----- Michał Przysiężny------Horacio Zeballos

http://dropszot.blogspot.com - zapraszam na świetnego bloga poświęconego niższym szczeblom męskich rozgrywek tenisowych.
Blog został zawieszony na nieokreślony okres czasu.

#22 23-12-2009 21:33:59

metjuAR

User

Ulubiony zawodnik: Rod

Statystyczny napisał:

Ta babka, która to czyta jest tragiczna :-( Zupełnie nie ma pojęcia o tenisie.

To camo pomyślałem. Kilka poważnych pomyłek nie przystoi w takim podsumowaniu.

249,5 km/h
30 singles titles
2007 Davis Cup

#23 25-12-2009 10:51:56

Robertinho

Ulubiony zawodnik: Roger Federer forever

Reed's review of the year

Greatest match of 2009
There have been some great matches this year, with two of Rafael Nadal's Australian Open clashes - the semi-final against Fernando Verdasco and the final against Roger Federer - sticking out.
But for me the award must go to the semi-final of the Madrid Masters between Novak Djokovic and Radael Nadal. It was simply outstanding.
There was unbelievable tennis and incredible shotmaking throughout. Djokovic was sublime, dominating for most of the match and enjoying three match points.
But each time it seemed he must go out, Nadal managed to save himself with shots that were just out of this world, before going on to win the tie-break 11-9 in the deciding third set. Incredible.

Greatest shot of 2009
I've gone for Roger Federer's break-point-saving forehand cross-court against Tommy Haas in the French Open at Roland Garros.
I've chosen it not just for the brilliance of the shot but also for the context in which it was played, because at the time Federer was as good as out of the tournament.
Two sets down, trailing 3-4 and 30-40 Federer seemed done for: all Haas had to do was to convert the break point for 5-3 and serve out the match.
But Federer was nerveless, despite the fact that he'd been missing cross-court shots all day. He went for a full-blooded, cross-court forehand winner - and pulled it off triumphantly to save the game.
Having been five points from defeat he never looked back, and went on to win both the match and the tournament.

Player of the year
It has to be Federer, for all that he's achieved. He's not quite what he was in 2008 and he isn't the player he once was, but to come through and complete the career Grand Slam and then overtake Sampras's Wimbledon record was outstanding.
And he thoroughly deserves it, because he's been a brilliant ambassador for the sport both on court and off.

Surprise of the year
There's only one contender for this: Robin Soderling beating Rafael Nadal at Roland Garros.
We've since found out more about the context - particularly Nadal's injury problems - which change how we see it a little. But for pure shock value at the time, Soderling's win was extraordinary.
Nadal had always looked unbeatable at Roland Garros, but the Swede played the match of his life to beat him.

Disappointment of the year
Rafael Nadal's knees. They've really started to betray him.
It's such a shame on so many levels. When Nadal won the Australian Open in an incredible final at the start of the year, it looked like we were set up for one of the most amazing tennis seasons we'd ever seen.
It really felt like Nadal had a realistic chance of winning the Grand Slam, but it was not to be.
While people are hoping it's merely a blip in his career, I fear that it's more serious than that.
Let's hope the doctors can fix him up. But if they can't get to the root of his problems then the career of one of the sport's greatest champions will be sadly blighted. We should cherish every chance to watch him while we still can.

Villain of the year
Not Serena Williams, despite her outburst and lack of repentance at the US Open, but the ATP for what came out of the Andre Agassi drug revelations. That was the story this year that left me feeling the worst.
The revelation that the ATP had let Agassi get away with a positive drug test was a total shock to me, and reflects incredibly badly on the guardians of the sport.
I've nothing at all against Andre, but after a positive drug test he should have been banned. He must surely have been expecting to get banned at the time.

Player to watch in 2010
Without a doubt, Marin Cilic. For my money the single best performance at the US Open this season came from Cilic in the early stages of his match against Juan Martin del Potro.
He was cleaning del Potro's clock, completely outclassing him - until the nerves started to kick in and undid his challenge.
Despite the collapse, he showed that he is a better player than Del Potro - even though the Argentine went on to be a worthy winner of the tournament.
All Cilic needs to do is solve the problem of those faulty nerves, and the world of tennis is his for the taking.
He's in good company on that score, incidentally: people spent years talking about how Pete Sampras would never amount to anything unless he overcame his nerves. Yet Sampras did so, and after that the floodgates opened for the American.
If Cilic stays fit in 2010 then he must be certain to rise into the top five. I would not at all be surprised to see him win four or five Grand Slams over the next few years.

Rule change for 2010
Toilet breaks and injury time-outs have long been a bugbear of mine, and though the women's tour in particular has started to look at them they're still used tactically far too often.
Using the rules to call for a break in play is a minor form of cheating when used to rob opponents of their momentum. It takes the energy out of the game, slows things down for spectators and reduces the spectacle of the match.
The rules on toilet breaks and treatment have been in place for a long time, but in years gone by people almost never used them.
Cramping, for example, always used to be seen as an element of conditioning. Why should a player be able to get treatment for reaching the limits of their own fitness? If you cramp, tough.
I know it's very difficult to police these things, but the tour needs to address the issues before they get out of hand.

(eurosport)

Simon co się stało?   Nic o true number one.

Ostatnio edytowany przez Robertinho (25-12-2009 10:54:16)

#24 25-12-2009 10:53:50

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Ulubiony zawodnik: Roger Federer

Haha, właśnie pomyślałem o Panu Reedzie i taka niespodzianka - artykuł Jego pióra

MTT - tytuły (9)
2011: Belgrad, TMS Miami, San Jose; 2010: Wiedeń, Rotterdam; 2009: TMS Szanghaj, Eastbourne; 2008: US OPEN, Estoril.
MTT - finały (8)
2011: TMS Rzym; 2010: Basel, Marsylia; 2009: WTF, Stuttgart, Wimbledon, TMS Madryt; 2008: WTF

#25 30-12-2009 00:43:38

Robertinho

Ulubiony zawodnik: Roger Federer forever

Nieoczekiwana zmiana miejsc, czyli Roger znów królem

Roger Federer na początek sezonu się rozpłakał, ale później było już tylko lepiej. Wygrał w Paryżu, Wimbledonie i pobił rekord Pete'a Samprasa 14 zwycięstw w Wielkim Szlemie. U kobiet wydarzeniem roku był powrót Kim Clijsters.

TENISISTA ROKU

1. Roger Federer. Szwajcar zaczął rok od bolesnej porażki z Rafaelem Nadalem w finale Australian Open. Dla Hiszpana był to pierwszy triumf w Szlemie na twardej nawierzchni i - przynajmniej tak się wtedy wydawało - początek końca Federera, który nie radził sobie z Nadalem już nawet tam, gdzie dotąd zawsze dominował (zaczęło się w 2008 r. od Wimbledonu). Federer popłakał się podczas wręczania nagród. Jedni nazywali go wtedy „beksą”, inni wskazywali, że mistrz pokazał ludzkie oblicze. Wiosną Federer dostał niespodziewany prezent w postaci słabszej formy Nadala i zrobił to, co zrobić należało, czyli wygrał po raz pierwszy Rolanda Garrosa, odebrał Hiszpanowi tytuł na Wimbledonie i powrócił na prowadzenie rankingu ATP. Z 15 tytułami wielkoszlemowymi wyprzedził Pete'a Samprasa na liście najbardziej utytułowanych tenisistów. Dołączył też do elitarnego grona zwycięzców każdego z czterech Szlemów (ostatnim przed nim był Agassi). Jedynym zgrzytem była porażka w finale US Open z Juanem Martinem del Potro. Tamtą przegraną i ogólną niechlujność na korcie w tym sezonie można jednak Federerowi wybaczyć, bo w sierpniu został tatą i musiał zmieniać pieluchy.

2. Juan Martin del Potro. 20 lat, 198 cm wzrostu, forhend i bekhend jak wielkokalibrowe armaty, a do tego półfinał Rolanda Garrosa, finał Masters w Londynie i sensacyjne zwycięstwo w US Open. Argentyńczyk pokazał Novakovi Djokoviciowi i Andy'emu Murrayowi, co to znaczy być prawdziwym objawieniem roku.

3. Rafael Nadal. Za początek roku. Za genialne styczniowe mecze z Fernando Verdasco i Rogerem Federerem zwieńczone zwycięstwem w Australian Open, a potem wygrane w Monte Carlo, Barcelonie i Rzymie.

4. Robin Soederling. Za tenisową sensację dekady, czyli zatrzymanie Nadala w jednej ósmej finału Rolanda Garrosa. Hiszpan przegrał pierwszy mecz w Paryżu w życiu i nie zdołał poprawić rekordu Bjoerna Borga czterech zwycięstw w turnieju z rzędu. Soederling pod koniec roku zdołał awansować do pierwszej dziesiątki na świecie.

5. Nikołaj Dawidienko. Za niezniszczalne zdrowie i wytrzymałość. Kiedy wszyscy mieli już dość sezonu i ledwo człapali po korcie, Rosjanin w wielkim stylu rozbił w londyńskim Masters Nadala, Federera i del Potro, inkasując 1,6 mln dol.

MĘSKI MECZ ROKU

1. Półfinał Australian Open

Rafael Nadal - Fernando Verdasco 6:7 (4-7), 6:4, 7:6 (7-2), 6:7(1-7), 6:4

2. Finał Australian Open

Rafael Nadal - Roger Federer 7:5, 3:6, 7:6 (7-3), 3:6, 6:2

3. Finał Wimbledonu

Roger Federer - Andy Roddick 5:7, 7:6 (8-6), 7:6 (7-5), 3:6, 16:14

KONTROWERSJE

1. „Open”, czyli biografia Andre Agassiego. Amerykanin wyznał, że faszerował się metamfetaminą, oszukał kontrolerów antydopingowych, nosił tupecik i... nienawidził grać w tenisa. Nie lubił też swoich rywali, a najbardziej Borisa Beckera. Marat Safin nawoływał, żeby zabrać Agassiemu nagrody, które zdobył po epizodzie z narkotykami. Książka przez ponad miesiąc była numerem jeden na liście bestsellerów w USA. Agassi znów wygrał?

2. Doping i tenis. Zastanawiająco dużo pobłażania dla tenisistów mają federacje WTA i ATP. Francuz Richard Gasquet uniknął dwuletniej kary za zażywanie kokainy, bo dano wiarę, że w jego organizmie substancja znalazła się przez czuły pocałunek z tajemniczą Pamelą w nocnym klubie. WTA uwierzyła też Belgijce Yaninie Wickmayer (groźba rocznego zawieszenia), że trzykrotne niepodanie miejsca pobytu kontrolerom, było przypadkowe. W większości dyscyplin takie tłumaczenie by nie przeszło.

3. Załamanie formy Rafaela Nadala. Z beznamiętnego robota wygrywającego ze wszystkimi i wszędzie Hiszpan zamienił się w tym roku w przeciętnego grajka, który przegrywa z kim popadnie i gdzie popadnie. Na Masters w Londynie nie umiał wygrać nawet jednego meczu. Oficjalnie powodem tego jest kontuzja kolan i rozwód rodziców, ale są też teorie spiskowe. Jakie? Patrz punkt wyżej.

POŻEGNANIA

Karierę skoczył nieobliczalny Marat Safin oraz ostatni tenisista grający oburęczny forhend, czyli „Magik” Fabrice Santoro.

Jakub Ciastoń/Gazeta Wyborcza

Cały artykuł:

http://www.sport.pl/tenis/1,96961,74062 … &startsz=x

#26 18-02-2010 20:39:19

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Ulubiony zawodnik: Roger Federer

Gracz roku
Roger Federer: The Swiss native finished as ATP World Tour Champion for the fifth time in six years, highlighted by Grand Slam titles at Roland Garros and Wimbledon. He became the sixth man in the history of the sport to win all four Grand Slam titles during his career and the all-time leader with the most Grand Slam singles titles. He won his 15th Slam crown at Wimbledon, surpassing Pete Sampras, and last month added his 16th title at the Australian Open. He became the second player in the history of the South African Airways ATP Rankings (since 1973) to finish No. 1 after losing it for a season. Ivan Lendl accomplished the feat in 1989.

Nagroda fanów ATP
Roger Federer: The Swiss, who is admired for his work on and off the court, continues to be a fan favourite by millions of fans around the world, who have voted him as ATPWorldTour.com Fans' Favourite for a record seventh consecutive year. Federer received 52% percent of all votes, followed by Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic.

Debel roku
Bob Bryan and Mike Bryan: The American twins finished as ATP World Tour Champions for the fifth time in seven years (2003, '05-07, '09), capturing seven titles, including at the Australian Open and the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals in London. They have won at least five titles in eight straight seasons. They compiled a 68-18 match record and lifetime they are 57-38 together in finals. They are four titles away from tying Todd Woodbridge and Mark Woodforde's record of 61 team titles.

Nagroda fanów ATP - debel
Bob Bryan and Mike Bryan: Twin brothers Bob and Mike Bryan were voted the most popular doubles team on the ATP World Tour for the fifth straight year. The Bryans received 50% percent of votes to finish ahead of Daniel Nestor & Nenad Zimonjic and Lukas Dlouhy & Leander Paes.

Nagroda Artura Ashe'a za działalność humanitarną
MaliVai Washington: The former Wimbledon finalist has devoted himself to helping thousands of underprivileged Jacksonville children since 1994, when he established the MaliVai Washington Kids Foundation to promote academic achievement and positive life skills. Currently supporting around 150 children, the flagship Tennis-n-Tutoring program is an after-school youth development program that offers free homework assistance, tennis lessons and life skills classes.
The mission of the MaliVai Washington Kids Foundation is to develop champions in classrooms, on tennis courts and throughout communities. MWKF recently opened the MaliVai Washington Youth Center at Emmett Reed Park, a $3 million facility complete with eight tennis courts, three mini courts, a basketball court, library, classrooms, teen room, multi-media center, fitness room, kitchen and administrative offices.

Nagroda Stefana Edberga za postawę na korcie
Roger Federer: Fellow players voted the five-time ATP World Tour Champion as the winner of the Stefan Edberg Sportsmanship Award for a record sixth consecutive year. Edberg is the only other player to earn the award five times (over an eight-year span).

Gracz, który poczynił największe postępy
IsnerJohn Isner: The 24-year-old American climbed from No. 145 in 2008 to a year-end best No. 34 last season, highlighted by a personal-high 27 match wins. He improved his match wins total by 16 from the previous year. He advanced to the semi-finals at Indianapolis and Washington and the quarter-finals in Auckland, Houston, Los Angeles and Bangkok. In Grand Slam play, he advanced to the fourth round at the US Open, highlighted by a five-set win over No. 5 Andy Roddick in the third round. In that match, he fired 38 aces. He also went 3-3 vs. Top 10 opponents.

Debiutant roku
ZeballosHoracio Zeballos: The 24-year-old Argentine finished as his country's No. 3 player (behind No. 5 del Potro, No. 30 Monaco) and made one of the biggest ranking jumps into the Top 50, from No. 209 in 2008 to No. 45 last year. He compiled an outstanding 48-14Challenger record before later in the year reaching his first ATP World Tour final in St. Petersburg (l. to Stakhovsky). Prior to 2009 he never played in an ATP World Tour main draw.

Powrót roku
ChiudinelliMarco Chiudinelli: The 28-year-old Swiss native made a ranking jump of 723 positions from 2008, climbing from No. 779 to a year-end best No. 56 last season. He won 10 ATP World Tour level matches, highlighted by his first ATP World Tour semi-final in Basel. He also reached the quarter-finals in Bangkok and won his first ATP World Tour doubles title in Gstaad (w/Lammer). In his third career Grand Slam tournament, he reached the third round at the US Open. He was sidelined for eight months in 2008 after undergoing left knee surgery on Nov. 14, 2007.

Turniej roku - ATP World Tour Masters 1000
Shanghaiatp masters 1000 logoShanghai ATP Masters 1000 presented by Rolex (Shanghai): The newest ATP World Tour Masters 1000 tournament on the calendar, held at the Qizhong Tennis Center, was a popular event.

Turniej roku - ATP World Tour 500
Dubaiatp 500 logoBarclays Dubai Tennis Championships (Dubai): The tournament was recognized for the sixth time in seven years as the players’ favourite ATP World Tour 500 event.

Turniej roku - ATP World Tour 250
Bastadlogo atp 250SkiStar Swedish Open (Bastad): The popular clay court tournament in July was voted the top ATP World Tour 250 event for the eighth straight year.

Nagroda Rona Bookmana dla najlepszego dziennikarza
Vincenzo Martucci, La Gazzetta dello Sport (Italy): Martucci, who has reported on tennis since 1978, has been the tennis correspondent of La Gazzetta dello Sport in Milan since 1985.  He also covers golf and Olympic sports for his paper and weekly magazine Sport Week.

http://www.atpworldtour.com/Fans/Fan-Fa … urite.aspx

MTT - tytuły (9)
2011: Belgrad, TMS Miami, San Jose; 2010: Wiedeń, Rotterdam; 2009: TMS Szanghaj, Eastbourne; 2008: US OPEN, Estoril.
MTT - finały (8)
2011: TMS Rzym; 2010: Basel, Marsylia; 2009: WTF, Stuttgart, Wimbledon, TMS Madryt; 2008: WTF

Stopka forum

RSS