mtenis.pun.pl - forum fanów tenisa ATP

Ogłoszenie

Forum zostało przeniesione na adres: www.mtenis.com.pl

#1 06-08-2010 09:29:31

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Ulubiony zawodnik: Roger Federer

NA Swing - dywagacje.

Wielkimi krokami zbliżają się turnieje Masters za oceanem. W tym roku są one naprawdę wielką niewiadomą : z jednej strony zapowiadają się ciekawie, z drugiej może to być wielki niewypał. Posługując się słownictwem Pana karola, "coraz więcej zawodników zakłada szpitalne kartoteki" czy jakoś tak.

Jaką wg Was drogę przygotowań do USo obiorą faowryci. Czeka Nas walka o kolejne mastersy czy być może coraz popularniejsze tankowanie i szansa dla tenisistów z drugiego planu na niezły wynik?

MTT - tytuły (9)
2011: Belgrad, TMS Miami, San Jose; 2010: Wiedeń, Rotterdam; 2009: TMS Szanghaj, Eastbourne; 2008: US OPEN, Estoril.
MTT - finały (8)
2011: TMS Rzym; 2010: Basel, Marsylia; 2009: WTF, Stuttgart, Wimbledon, TMS Madryt; 2008: WTF

#2 06-08-2010 10:40:44

Robertinho

Ulubiony zawodnik: Roger Federer forever

Re: NA Swing - dywagacje.

DUN I LOVE napisał:

Jaką wg Was drogę przygotowań do USO obiorą faworyci.

To mamy kilku Nadalów?

#3 06-08-2010 10:45:08

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Robertinho napisał:

To mamy kilku Nadalów?

Na hard jest grupa graczy, która ogrywała Nadala i to zdrowego (!). Forma zawodników jest wielką niewiadomą, nie jestem wcale przekonany, że będziemy świadkami dalszego ciągu nędzy, z jaką mamy do czyenia przez większość tego roku.

MTT - tytuły (9)
2011: Belgrad, TMS Miami, San Jose; 2010: Wiedeń, Rotterdam; 2009: TMS Szanghaj, Eastbourne; 2008: US OPEN, Estoril.
MTT - finały (8)
2011: TMS Rzym; 2010: Basel, Marsylia; 2009: WTF, Stuttgart, Wimbledon, TMS Madryt; 2008: WTF

#4 06-08-2010 10:53:31

Robertinho

Nie czaruj rzeczywistości. Rok temu Federer zrobił wszystko i jeszcze trochę żeby nie zdobyć Wielkiego Szlema, teraz Rafał dostanie go na złotej tacy, to chyba nieuniknione. Po kabarecie na Wimblu nie wierzę, żeby ktoś mógł go teraz ograć w WS, za gruba jest ściana strachu. W Mastersach to co innego, ale to chyba nie ma większego znaczenia.

#5 06-08-2010 10:55:41

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Wiesz, gdybym podchodził do tego w ten sposób, że Nadal jest już Mistrzem USo, to bym się równoczesnie musiał zastanawiać po co śledzę USO Series 2010?

MTT - tytuły (9)
MTT - finały (8)

#6 06-08-2010 11:22:41

Robertinho

Ja się już zastanowiłem i nie będę śledzić.

#7 06-08-2010 16:53:49

Widzu

User

Ulubiony zawodnik: Rafael Nadal

Robertinho opowiadasz nam naprawde zabwane historię. Nadal nigdy nie był poza zasiegiem na hardzie i Nadal nie jest. Ale pytanie kto go moze ograc? Djoko,Murray i pewnie kilku mlodych zdolnych...

#8 06-08-2010 17:41:37

Robertinho

Nie napisałem nigdzie że Nadal jest genialny. Nie napisałem nigdzie że jest poza zasięgiem. Napisałem natomiast, że nie ma kandydatów do ogrania go. Moim zdanie Hiszpan gra w tym roku sporo gorszy tenis, niż w sezonie 2008, a wyniki ma takie same, a nawet lepsze, bo poziom rywali jest taki jaki jest. W tej chwili nie ma literalnie nikogo, kto mógłby go ograć w best of 5, zakładając że będzie grał lepiej niż z Haase i Pecznerem, a to chyba nie jest przesadnie trudne.
Można sobie teoretyzować, co to by było, jakby Marej nie lał, Djoko nie zapowietrzał się po dwóch kwadransach gry, Soda i Berdych przeszli lobotomie, Portkowi wszczepiono tytanowe stawy itp, ale to chyba bez sensu.

Proponuję sobie przypomnieć, jaką to cudowną grę prezentował Rafa rok temu w NY i że ta bieda dała mu półfinał bez większego problemy, gdzie poległ z reki jednego z nielicznych graczy(jedynego gracza?) którzy spełniał wtedy jednocześnie cztery warunki: a) gra Nadala idealnie mu pasuje, b) jego gra Nadalowi nie pasuje ani trochę, c) nie obawia się Nadala, d) jest z życiowej formie. Teraz takiego gracza w drabince nie będzie, a Nadal raczej zagra dużo lepiej; wnioski są oczywiste.

#9 12-08-2010 00:03:35

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Artykuł o najlepszych graczach na kortach twardych w erze open, tak odnośnie aktualnie trwającego okresu w sezonie tenisowym:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/4334 … era#page/1

MTT - tytuły (9)
MTT - finały (8)

#10 27-08-2010 12:06:08

Raddcik

Come on Andy !

Ulubiony zawodnik: Andy Roddick

Scoreboard & Calendar

THE RACE IS HEATING UP
As the 2010 ATP World Tour season approaches its final quarter, the race to qualify for the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals is set to light up with a wealth of South African Airways 2010 ATP Ranking points to be earned at the US Open, including 2,000 points for the winner. World No. 1 Rafael Nadal, winner at Roland Garros and Wimbledon, has already secured his berth in the elite eight-man field, but who will join him at The O2 in London in November?

FISH RENAISSANCE
What a difference 30 pounds can make! After undergoing left knee surgery in September 2009, Mardy Fish spent 10 months following a strict diet and training regimeN with trainer Christian LoCascio and the hard yards have seen the American enjoy one of the brightest spells of his tennis career. The 28 year old has reached four ATP World Tour finals in the space of two months and risen from outside the Top 100 in March to No. 21 in the South African Airways 2010 ATP Rankings.

MURRAY, FEDERER RETURN TO WINNERS' CIRCLE
Andy Murray ended a nine-month title drought in some style at the Rogers Cup in Toronto as he became the fifth different player to defeat Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer in the same tournament en route to defending his title at the ATP World Tour Masters 1000 tournament. The Scot, working without former coach Miles Maclagan for the second tournament, did not drop a set in either match as he showcased his new attacking style to great effect.

A week later, Federer lifted his first trophy since beating Murray at the Australian Open in January. Working under the gudiance of Pete Sampras' former coach Paul Annacone, he captured the Western & Southern Financial Group Masters title for the fourth time. [Annacone was not in Cincinnati, however.] It was the Swiss superstar's 63rd title, moving him into joint-fifth position with Borg in the list of Open Era (since 1968) title leaders

BRYANS' RECORD-BREAKING FEAT
Americans Bob Bryan and Mike Bryan made history at the Farmers Classic in Los Angeles, where they won a record-breaking 62nd tour-level doubles title together. The 32-year-old twins broke the record they had previously held jointly with recent Hall-of-Fame inductees Todd Woodbridge and Mark Woodforde. "Sixty-two brings a smile to our face," said Bob. "It's been an emotional ride, talking about it every day for the past couple of months. To finally do it is incredible. There were definitely nerves out there. Our legs felt like jelly, arms spaghetti… It was a flood of emotion."

The Californians quickly added more silverware to their staggering collection, winning back-to-back ATP World Tour Masters 1000 titles in Toronto and Cincinnati, thus returning to the No. 1 positions in the ATP individual and team doubles rankings.

PRESIDENTIAL SEAL OF APPROVAL
Americans Sam Querrey, Bob Bryan and Mike Bryan had a very special chance meeting with U.S. President Barack Obama ahead of the Legg Mason Tennis Classic in Washington D.C. The American Davis Cup teammates were at the White House to conduct a tennis clinic featuring the QuickStart play format in support of First Lady Michelle Obama's Let's Move! initiative to combat childhood obesity. Near the conclusion of the tennis clinic, which involved 100 local Washington youths, President Obama made an unexpected appearance and met the players

"These guys are the best doubles players in the world," the president said of the Bryan brothers. He then told the twins: "I read a great article about you in Sports Illustrated."

"I didn't expect to meet the President today. We stayed a little longer and he showed up out of the blue," Mike said. Bob added: "Tennis has given us a lot and today it was nice to give back. It was a great experience and we'll remember this day for the rest of our lives."

TIPSAREVIC, STEPANEK JOIN DOUBLES RANKS
Two ATP World Tour players left the singles ranks in July. In front of guests including Novak Djokovic, Nenad Zimonjic and Viktor Troicki, Serbian Janko Tipsarevic married long-time girlfriend and TV host Biljana Sesevic on 4 July in Belgrade. Meanwhile, Czech Radek Stepanek married former WTA Tour pro Nicole Vaidisova in a Prague castle on 17 July.

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/DEUCE- … endar.aspx

'03.07.2011 - Tennis Died' [*]

Stopka forum

RSS