* mtenis.pun.pl - forum tenisowe, Tenis ATP

mtenis.pun.pl - forum fanów tenisa ATP

Ogłoszenie

Forum zostało przeniesione na adres: www.mtenis.com.pl

#1 17-04-2009 13:42:05

Robertinho

Ulubiony zawodnik: Roger Federer forever

Rod Laver

Rodney George Laver, Rod Laver (ur. 9 sierpnia 1938 w Rockhampton, Queensland) - tenisista australijski, zwycięzca jedenastu turniejów wielkoszlemowych w grze pojedynczej, jedyny w historii zawodnik - dwukrotny zdobywca Wielkiego Szlema, zdobywca Pucharu Davisa.

Jest uważany za jednego z najwybitniejszych graczy w historii tenisa. Leworęczny, utalentowany woleista, uchodził za tenisistę kompletnego. Grał ekonomicznie, umiejętnie rozkładając siły i wykorzystując żelazną kondycję. Dominował w męskim tenisie na początku lat 60.; Wielki Szlem - zwycięstwa w czterech najbardziej prestiżowych turniejach tenisowych w ciągu roku - osiągnął zarówno jako amator, jak i zawodowiec na początku ery "open" tenisa. Był również skutecznym deblistą, w Wielkim Szlemie odnosząc sześć zwycięstw w deblu i jedno w mikście.

Wygrane i finały wielkoszlemowe:

Australian Open
gra pojedyncza: wygrane 1960, 1962, 1969, finał 1961
gra podwójna: wygrane 1959, 1960, 1961, 1969
gra mieszana: finał 1959
French Open
gra pojedyncza: wygrane 1962, 1969, finał 1968
gra podwójna: wygrana 1961, finały 1968, 1969
gra mieszana: wygrana 1961, finał 1959
Wimbledon
gra pojedyncza: wygrane 1961, 1962, 1968, 1969, finały 1959, 1960
gra podwójna: wygrana 1971, finał 1959
gra mieszana: finały 1959, 1960
US Open
gra pojedyncza: wygrane 1962, 1969, finały 1960, 1961
gra podwójna: finały 1960, 1970, 1973

Od 2000 imię Roda Lavera nosi kort centralny obiektu Melbourne Park (Rod Laver Arena), gospodarz turnieju Australian Open.

http://www.australianhistory.org/images/rod_laver.jpg

#2 17-04-2009 13:43:52

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Ulubiony zawodnik: Roger Federer

Re: Rod Laver

40. rocznica Wielkiego Szlema zdobytego przez Roda Lavera

Międzynarodowa Galeria Sław będzie w lipcu obchodzić czterdziestą rocznicę zdobycia przez Australijczyka Roda Lavera Wielkiego Szlema. To jedyny tenisista, który tego dokonał i to dwukrotnie.
Okrągła rocznica osiągnięcia odnotowanego w tzw. Open Erze tenisa zostanie połączona z doroczną uroczystością wprowadzenia kolejnych osób do Galerii Sław, podczas turnieju ATP Tour w Newport. Australijczyk został do niej przyjęty w 1981 roku.

- Rod Laver jest być może najlepszym tenisistą i czarodziejem rakiety. Oprócz tego, że jest wielkim mistrzem tenisa, jest również ambasadorem tenisa, wspierającym jego rozwój - powiedział prezes Galerii Sław Christopher Clouser.

Australijczyk, który obecnie mieszka w Kalifornii, wygrał cztery najważniejsze turnieje w sezonie: Australian Open, Roland Garros, Wimbledon i US Open, w 1962 (przed reformą cyklu) i 1969 roku.

onet.pl

MTT - tytuły (9)
2011: Belgrad, TMS Miami, San Jose; 2010: Wiedeń, Rotterdam; 2009: TMS Szanghaj, Eastbourne; 2008: US OPEN, Estoril.
MTT - finały (8)
2011: TMS Rzym; 2010: Basel, Marsylia; 2009: WTF, Stuttgart, Wimbledon, TMS Madryt; 2008: WTF

#3 30-08-2009 14:33:09

Serenity

User

ROCKET REMEMBERS: LAVER'S ’69 SWEEP OF THE MAJORS

On the 40th anniversary of his Open Era Grand Slam, legendary Aussie Rod Laver looks back on his fateful performances of '69 and a feat that may ultimately stand the test of time.   

Forty years ago at the US Open, Rod Laver accomplished the extraordinary. His 1969 victory in New York capped off an incredible sweep of all four of tennis’ majors in one year. Though three men since have won a trio of Grand Slam events in the same year – Jimmy Connors in 1974, Mats Wilander in 1988, Roger Federer in 2004, ’06 and ’07 – none has come close to rivaling Laver’s achievement.

Says Laver, who turned 71 on 10 August, “I’ve thought about other players who came along after my Grand Slam like Becker or Sampras. There was every chance of them being able to do it, and it didn’t happen. Now we’re seeing two players in Nadal and Federer who are in there. But they’re probably going to ruin it for each other.”

Earlier this year, signs were pointing in a positive direction for Rafael Nadal. He’d won the Australian, seemed a lock to win Roland Garros and was defending Wimbledon champion. But odd twists and turns can occur, from red-hot opponents to injuries, scheduling challenges and the simple challenge of winning one tennis match after another. In Paris, Nadal was beaten by a sizzling Swede, Robin Soderling. At Wimbledon he was forced to abandon his title defence without striking a ball due to a knee injury. Says Laver, “Probably one of the most fortunate things for me was that I was healthy all year. It helped, of course, that all of the Slams were played on softer surfaces.” 

Laver had also won all four majors in 1962 – itself a feat only equalled by Don Budge in 1938 – but as Laver himself notes, “I was an amateur then. Roy Emerson and I were the best amateurs, but there was a whole world of pros out there who weren’t allowed to compete at places like Wimbledon and Forest Hills. I probably wouldn’t have won those titles against the likes of Rosewall, Hoad and Gonzales.”

But to see how he did take all four in 1969 is to take a trip back to another time and place, where so much has changed – and yet, in many ways, so much of the sport’s competitive struggle remains the same.

It only makes sense that largest stadium at the Australian is named Rod Laver Arena. But long before basing itself in its state-of-the-art facility in Melbourne, the Australian Championships migrated all over the nation, the host site rotating between Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane and way back in the ‘20s, Perth.

In 1969 the venue was Brisbane, located in the northeast of Australia in Laver’s home province, Queensland. Tennis only having gone Open in March of 1968, this was the first Australian Open. Milton Tennis Centre at Frew Park was nicely intimate, boasting a 7,000-seat stadium, grass courts – and that year, excessive heat and oppressive humidity.

Just a few ways tennis was different in those days: No tie-breaks. No chairs on changeovers. Players headed to the locker after the third set for a ten-minute break. And while triple-digit temperatures in contemporary tennis compel the Australian Open organisers to consider closing the roof, in 1969 that was unthinkable.

Each of these factors came in place when Laver met his fellow Aussie, Tony Roche in the semis. With a field of only 48 players, this was Laver’s fourth match of the tournament. Let’s just say he got his money’s worth. Laver won the first two sets 7-5, 22-20 (that’s not a misprint). Roche then dug in to take the third, 11-9.

With his head feeling like an exploding oven, Laver took a shower and stuffed cabbage leaves in his hat for a bit of relief. Water then was considered unhelpful.

Returning to the court, Laver was rapidly blitzed, Roche sprinting through the first five games. All Laver wanted to do now was hold serve so that he could start off the fifth serving. That mission accomplished, the match was now levelled. Only at 3-4 in the fifth did Laver at last break. Says Laver, “That was the equivalent of playing nine sets. Fitness had something do with being able to compete that day.”

In the finals he faced a familiar opponent, Andres Gimeno, a formidable Spaniard Laver had known from both his amateur days and the extensive years spent on the pro tour. Having been through the fires of hell versus Roche – a man who would win five of their nine matches that year – Gimeno was a relative walk in the park, Laver winning that match in straight sets.           

Though Roland Garros has always been the most physically demanding of tennis’ majors, that did not deter such supremely fit Aussies as Emerson, Fred Stolle, Roche, Ken Rosewall and Laver from asserting themselves on it by playing aggressive tennis.  As two-time champion Emerson says, “Clay then just wasn’t just a baseline game like it is very much now. Yes, you had to alter your game a little bit, be a bit more patient, but Rod was great at this. He mixed it up a lot.”

According to Emerson, who won the first two sets from Laver in the ’62 final but lost the match, “Rod sometimes was a bit of a slow starter. He always seemed to finish very well.”

Fittingly, in the second round Laver lost the first two sets against Dick Crealy, a long-limbed, slashing fellow Aussie. Squeaking out a win in the third set, Laver was relieved when the match was suspended due to darkness. Says Laver, “You always have matches you’re not happy with. You have to play your way through those situations.”

The next afternoon, Laver rapidly won the fourth set, but in the fifth, Crealy served at 4-4, 40-30 – and misfired on a very easy forehand volley. Capitalising on the error, Laver broke serve and swiftly closed out the match.

Once through this scare, Laver was superb. His opponent was a man nicknamed “the doomsday stroking machine,” the great Rosewall who had beaten Laver in the ’68 final. But on this day there was little Rosewall could do, Laver taking another Slam final in straight sets. 

And then came Wimbledon. A year earlier, the All England Club had been a grand setting, pros and amateurs at last competing together on the biggest stage in tennis.  As Laver writes in his soon-to-be-reissued autobiography,The Education of a Tennis Player“It was a reunion, an amnesty ceremony with all the pros coming out from their holes once again in the sunshine of the All England Club’s forgiving smile.” It was only fitting that the winner that year was Laver.

Naturally, in 1969, with two majors tucked away, Laver was eager to defend his title. While such elements as weather and playing surface threw odd sorts of wrinkles into the mix in Brisbane and Paris, when it came to Wimbledon, Laver was the master of control. Whether driving his MG to the All England Club, whittling his grips in his flat or booking indoor practice courts, Laver adhered to his rituals with the discipline of a monk.  “You forget that it’s Wimbledon and just get on with it.”

As in Paris, Laver nearly stumbled in the second round. Curiously assigned to Court 4, Laver lost the first two sets to Indian Premjit Lall and then stood at 3-3 in the third. But as Laver wrote in The Education of a Tennis Player, “You can only lose a tennis match” – a liberating realisation which helped Laver rattle off 15 straight games.

The final was against another Aussie, the man who’d preceded him as Wimbledon champ, big-serving John Newcombe. Six years younger than Laver, Newcombe was eager to take away Laver’s crown. With off-pace returns and lobs, Newcombe split the first two sets with Laver and moved ahead in the third, 4-1. Serving at 4-2, love-15, Newcombe struck a crosscourt forehand deep to Laver’s backhand. Showcasing his exceptional genius, Laver hit a nearly impossible winner, an underspin crosscourt backhand that went virtually parallel to the net.  “You need both luck and intelligence,” says Laver. “You can’t just call it luck. You can control luck.” Soon enough, Laver was up two sets to one and a break in the fourth, closing it out with a crisp overhead.

That was the last time any man has left Wimbledon as the winner of the first three Slams. Contemporary fans may not believe this, but in 1974 Connors’ decision to play World Team Tennis compelled the ITF to ban him from Roland Garros. In ’88, Wilander was beaten in the quarters of Wimbledon. Federer’s three-Slam years have all been derailed at Roland Garros. Says Laver, “Maybe Roger just came around at a tough time, when a player like Nadal is around who sucks all the air out of Roger’s game. I think maybe Roger has to flatten out his game more, using less topspin so that Nadal doesn’t have time to run and run all day long.” Of course this year – for the first time in five years – Federer didn’t have to play Nadal in Paris.

One can imagine how glaring the spotlight would be if a player came to the US Open with three Slams in tow. But as Laver recalls, “Coming into the US Open the importance of it all wasn’t that big because tennis itself wasn’t that popular. At most, there were only 10-15 reporters. Everything a player does now is put under a microscope… Tennis is so much more popular, there’s so much more money, attention – everything is bigger.”

The venue, the West Side Tennis Club at Forest Hills, was a far cry from today’s multi-million dollar, massive USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center. Players often journeyed to the event by subway, walked unobtrusively from the clubhouse to the courts and, as was the case at every major but Roland Garros, competed on grass courts.

Laver was not only seeking a second sweep of the majors, but he was also on the verge of fatherhood. His wife Mary was due to give birth the same day as that year’s US Open final.

But it didn’t quite happen that way. Ricky Laver was born two weeks later. And the finals were pushed back by excessive rain back to Tuesday, where 3,708 fans came to watch Laver take on Roche and endured two more delays lasting 90 and 30 minutes. How has tennis changed? After losing the first set 9-7, Laver donned spikes, covering the court easily to win the last three with the loss of but six games. Each of his Slam final wins had come over a future Hall of Famer. He’d also beaten a trio of Hall of Famers – Emerson, Dennis Ralston and defending US Open champion Arthur Ashe – to make it to the finals.     

A bit more enthused than usual after a win, Laver jumped the net and won the biggest check of his year -- $16,000, or $2,000 less than a first-round loser earned at the 2008 US Open (but around $93,000 adjusted for inflation). “The money’s one thing,” says Laver. “But today’s game is much more physical than when we played. The ball is hit so much harder, the players generate so much speed and spin. I’d have to play differently if I was out there today.”   

“That was a pretty good effort,” says Emerson with characteristic Australian understatement. “What Rod did in ’69 showed that what he did in ’62 was no fluke. It was tough to do it again. Come to think of it, it’s not easy to win all of four them even once. It’s going to be very difficult for someone to do that.”

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/DEUCE- … Laver.aspx

Ostatnio edytowany przez Jacuszyn (30-08-2009 14:36:53)

#4 06-09-2009 09:13:23

PanEliot

User

od lewej Bjorn Borg, Pete Sampras, Roger Federer i Rod Laver
http://d.yimg.com/i/ng/sp/empics/20090705/19/99070265-tennis-2009-wimbledon-championships-day-thirteen-the-england-lawn-tennis.jpg  Czterej tenisiści, którzy wiele razy wygrywali Wimbledon. Ba! Wiele razy wygrywali  Turnieje Wielkoszlemowe.  I właśnie oni mają ich najwięcej: Roger Federer- 15, Pete Sampras- 14, Rod Laver11, Bjorn Borg-10 To największe marzenie każdego tenisisty żeby znaleźć się na takiej liście.

Oh, I would be honoured to even be compared to Roger. He is such an unbelievable talent, and is capable of anything. Roger could be the greatest tennis player of all time. - Rod Laver

http://www.atpworldtour.com/Tennis/Medi … ibute.aspx

#5 10-09-2009 23:47:26

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

10 września w historii:

1962 - Rod Laver becomes the first man since Don Budge in 1938 to win the Grand Slam as he defeats fellow Aussie Roy Emerson 6-2, 6-4, 5-7, 6-4 in the final of the U.S. Championships, avenging his loss to Emerson in the previous year’s final. Budge is at the West Side Tennis Club at Forest Hills to congratulate Laver and is called the podium during the award ceremony to comment on Laver’s achievement. Says Budge, “If anyone ever deserved winning the Grand Slam, Rod Laver certainly deserved it. I was lucky in not having to compete against such a player as Rod, and Roy’s has been impeccable. A lot of our boys and players from other countries could learn something from them.” Laver also beats Emerson in the final of the Australian and French Championships.  Margaret Smith wins the women’s singles title, beating Darlene Hard 9-7, 6-4, to become the first Australian woman to win the U.S. women’s title. Hard commits 16 double faults in the final.

Minęło dokładnie 47 lat od kiedy Rod Laver wygrał po raz 1 klasycznego Wielkiego Szlema.
Gratulacje Panie Rodzie

MTT - tytuły (9)
2011: Belgrad, TMS Miami, San Jose; 2010: Wiedeń, Rotterdam; 2009: TMS Szanghaj, Eastbourne; 2008: US OPEN, Estoril.
MTT - finały (8)
2011: TMS Rzym; 2010: Basel, Marsylia; 2009: WTF, Stuttgart, Wimbledon, TMS Madryt; 2008: WTF

#6 10-09-2009 23:50:10

Raddcik

Come on Andy !

Ulubiony zawodnik: Andy Roddick

DUN I LOVE napisał:

10 września w historii:

1962 - Rod Laver becomes the first man since Don Budge in 1938 to win the Grand Slam as he defeats fellow Aussie Roy Emerson 6-2, 6-4, 5-7, 6-4 in the final of the U.S. Championships, avenging his loss to Emerson in the previous year’s final. Budge is at the West Side Tennis Club at Forest Hills to congratulate Laver and is called the podium during the award ceremony to comment on Laver’s achievement. Says Budge, “If anyone ever deserved winning the Grand Slam, Rod Laver certainly deserved it. I was lucky in not having to compete against such a player as Rod, and Roy’s has been impeccable. A lot of our boys and players from other countries could learn something from them.” Laver also beats Emerson in the final of the Australian and French Championships.  Margaret Smith wins the women’s singles title, beating Darlene Hard 9-7, 6-4, to become the first Australian woman to win the U.S. women’s title. Hard commits 16 double faults in the final.

Minęło dokładnie 47 lat od kiedy Rod Laver wygrał po raz 1 klasycznego Wielkiego Szlema.
Gratulacje Panie Rodzie

Pan Rod jest na kursie golfa xDDDD

'03.07.2011 - Tennis Died' [*]

#7 05-06-2010 09:24:28

Joao

Buntownik z wyboru

Ilość wygranych turniejów (pokazowych, amatorskich i zawodowych) 199

Laver posiada także rekord w liczbie wygranych turniejów w sezonie  18 (1969)

Bilans meczów pomiędzy Laverem a Rosewallem 79-63 (mecze pokazowe, amatorskie i zawodowe)

Człowiek, jak każda małpa, jest zwierzęciem społecznym, a społeczeństwo rządzi się kumoterstwem, nepotyzmem, lewizną i plotkarstwem, uznając je za podstawowe normy postępowania etycznego. (Cień wiatru - Carlos Ruiz Zafon)

#8 22-09-2010 21:12:39

Joao

Buntownik z wyboru

Sylwetka :

Rodney George "Rod" Laver urodził się i dojrzewał w Rockhampton, niewielkim mieście w Australii o rolniczym charakterze. W domu jego ojca Roya, posiadającego dwanaścioro rodzeństwa, w tenisa grała praktycznie cała rodzina. Również matka Lavera, Melba, uprawiała tą dyscyplinę sportu i występowała z sukcesami w okolicznych turniejach tenisowych, czasami także w rywalizacji mikstowej, w parze z jego ojcem Royem. Oboje zaszczepili miłość do tenisa swojej czwórce dzieci, w tym Rodowi. Nic jednak nie zapowiadało, że leworęczny, nieśmiały chłopak, obdarzony słabym zdrowiem, wyjątkowo szczupłą sylwetką i niskim wzrostem podbije w wielkim stylu światowe korty. Laver ćwiczył jednak wytrwale na korcie przed domem, rywalizując regularnie ze starszym bratem i grając rakietą domowej roboty. W 1953 roku zachorował na żółtaczkę, a po jej wyleczeniu postanowił porzucić szkołę, aby skoncentrować się na występach tenisowych. Jego ojciec przystał na tą decyzję, a młodym tenisistą zaopiekował się Harry Hopman, kapitan drużyny daviscupowej, który załatwił Laverowi pracę w Brisbane w firmie produkującej artykuły sportowe, a także czuwał nad jego dalszym rozwojem. To właśnie on nadał Australijczykowi przydomek "Rakieta", który towarzyszył mu później przez resztę życia. Nie wynikał on bynajmniej z szybkości na korcie, ale bardziej z charakteru młodego zawodnika i jego determinacji w dążeniu do celu.
W 1957 roku Laver musiał na rok zawiesić karierę w celu odbycia służby w australijskiej armii. W 1964 roku w Los Angeles poznał swoją przyszłą żonę Mary, która początkowo nie miała pojęcia, że Laver to gwiazda światowego tenisa. W 1966 roku wzięli ślub, a trzy lata później urodził im się syn Rick. W 1980 roku firma Adidas wypuściła na rynek obuwie sportowe sygnowane nazwiskiem Australijczyka (model "Adidas Rod Laver"). W 2000 roku kort główny obiektu Melbourne Park, na którym odbywa się turniej wielkoszlemowy Australian Open, otrzymał nazwę Rod Laver Arena. Trzy lata później poczta australijska wypuściła znaczek pocztowy z portretem Lavera. W lipcu 1998 roku, podczas udzielania wywiadu dla amerykańskiej stacji ESPN, Laver przeżył poważny udar mózgu i na miesiąc trafił do szpitala w Los Angeles. Późniejsza rekreacyjna gra w tenisa i golfa pomogła mu w rekonwalescencji po tym wypadku. Australijczyk mieszka obecnie w Stanach Zjednoczonych, w miejscowości Carlsbad, w stanie Kalifornia.

Styl gry :

Mimo niskiego wzrostu i przeciętnych warunków fizycznych Laver znakomicie operował stylem "serw i wolej". Jako, że był jednym z niewielu tenisistów leworęcznych, miał przewagę nad rywalami, nieprzyzwyczajonymi do gry z graczami trzymającymi rakietę w lewej ręce. Charakterystyczne było jego lewe przedramię, niezwykle rozbudowane w stosunku do reszty ciała. Umożliwiało mu ono wyprowadzanie atomowych uderzeń zarówno z forhendu jak i bekhendu. Australijczyk miał ponadto wyjątkowo elastyczny nadgarstek, dzięki któremu mógł nadawać piłce niespotykaną rotację. Jego mocno rotowane i atakujące uderzenia były nowością na światowych kortach. Jeżeli sytuacja tego wymagała potrafił też uderzyć piłkę z odpowiednim wyczuciem i techniką, zaskakując rywala skrótem lub slajsem z bekhendu. Świetnie radził sobie z uderzaniem niskich piłek, łapiąc je zaraz po odbiciu od nawierzchni kortu i nadając im wsteczną rotację. Jego wynalazkiem był także ofensywny lob z rotacją awansującą, którym często mijał rywali znajdujących się przy siatce. Laver operował ponadto bardzo dokładnym, zróżnicowanym serwisem, uderzanym z odpowiednią siłą i rotacją. Często zaskakiwał przeciwników zmianą kierunku posyłanych podań. Dodatkowo operował znakomitą pracą nóg, dzięki której mógł w błyskawicznym tempie przemieszczać się po całym korcie. Zarówno z forhendu jak i bekhendu potrafił w pełnym biegu uderzyć piłkę z odpowiednią siłą i dokładnością, często kończąc w ten sposób wymiany. Uderzenia z głębi kortu opierał na agresywnym zwrocie ramion i szybkim zamachu rakiety, perfekcyjnie synchronizując jej ruch z lotem piłki i do końca maskując kierunek uderzenia.
Pod siatką mimo przeciętnego zasięgu ramion był trudny do minięcia, głównie dzięki znakomitemu refleksowi i umiejętności przewidywania ruchów przeciwnika. Dysponował przy tym bogatym repertuarem zagrań wolejowych, od mocno rotowanych uderzeń kierowanych tuż pod linię końcową po efektowne stop woleje. Pomagało mu to odnosić sukcesy nie tylko w grze singlowej, ale również w pojedynkach deblowych. Laver mimo niskiego wzrostu był też trudny do przelobowania, a to za sprawą świetnej gibkości i skoczności, które umożliwiały mu wykonywanie efektownych smeczów z wyskoku. Jeżeli lob był zbyt wysoki, często udawało mu się wrócić pod końcową linię i ponownie zaatakować mocnym rotowanym uderzeniem. Australijczyk potrafił dostosować swoją grę do każdej nawierzchni i z powodzeniem rywalizował zarówno na kortach ziemnych jak i trawiastych. Dysponował ponadto mocną psychiką, dzięki której większość 5-setowych pojedynków rozstrzygał na swoją korzyść. W razie niekorzystnego wyniku potrafił zmienić taktykę gry i zaskoczyć tym swoich rywali. Dodać należy do tego wspaniałą kondycję Australijczyka i umiejętność ekonomicznego rozkładania sił. Na korcie był zawsze mocno zdyscyplinowany i nie pozwalał sobie na ryzykowne zagrania, gdy sytuacja tego nie wymagała. Laver był pierwszym przedstawicielem nowoczesnej szkoły tenisa, a na jego grze wzorowali się później tacy tenisiści jak Bjorn Borg, John McEnroe czy Pete Sampras

http://tenisbet.pl/view/rod-laver

Człowiek, jak każda małpa, jest zwierzęciem społecznym, a społeczeństwo rządzi się kumoterstwem, nepotyzmem, lewizną i plotkarstwem, uznając je za podstawowe normy postępowania etycznego. (Cień wiatru - Carlos Ruiz Zafon)

Stopka forum

RSS