Ogłoszenie

Forum zostało przeniesione na adres: www.mtenis.com.pl

#1 30-09-2009 12:45:20

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Ulubiony zawodnik: Roger Federer

Paradorn Srichaphan

PARADORN SRICHAPHAN

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r33/efaisalz/natalie-glebova-paradorn-srichaphan.jpg

Urodzony: 14.06.1979)
Miejsce urodzenia: Bangkok, Tajlandia
Rezydencja: Bangkok, Tajlandia
Wzrost:: 185 cm
Waga:82 kg
Zawodowiec od 1997 roku
Praworęczny

Strona internetowa: www.paradornsrichaphan.com

Sylwetka na stronie ATP: http://www.atpworldtour.com/Tennis/Play … aphan.aspx
Sylwetka na stronie PD: http://www.daviscup.com/teams/player.as … r=10013869

MTT - tytuły (9)
2011: Belgrad, TMS Miami, San Jose; 2010: Wiedeń, Rotterdam; 2009: TMS Szanghaj, Eastbourne; 2008: US OPEN, Estoril.
MTT - finały (8)
2011: TMS Rzym; 2010: Basel, Marsylia; 2009: WTF, Stuttgart, Wimbledon, TMS Madryt; 2008: WTF

#2 30-09-2009 18:55:32

asiek

User

Re: Paradorn Srichaphan

Czy jego profil nie powinien się znaleźć dwa działy niżej? Od dwóch lat nie zagrał oficjalnego meczu ATP...

#3 30-09-2009 19:02:54

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

asiek napisał:

Czy jego profil nie powinien się znaleźć dwa działy niżej? Od dwóch lat nie zagrał oficjalnego meczu ATP...

Wczoraj zagrał pierwszy mecz po powrocie. Wprawdzie deblowy, ale jest to ponoć przetarcie przed oficjalnym powrotem w singlu

MTT - tytuły (9)
2011: Belgrad, TMS Miami, San Jose; 2010: Wiedeń, Rotterdam; 2009: TMS Szanghaj, Eastbourne; 2008: US OPEN, Estoril.
MTT - finały (8)
2011: TMS Rzym; 2010: Basel, Marsylia; 2009: WTF, Stuttgart, Wimbledon, TMS Madryt; 2008: WTF

#4 30-09-2009 19:06:05

jaccol55

Administrator

DUN I LOVE napisał:

asiek napisał:

Wczoraj zagrał pierwszy mecz po powrocie. Wprawdzie deblowy, ale jest to ponoć przetarcie przed oficjalnym powrotem w singlu

Nie chciał być gorszu od Clijstes czy Henin i... bardzo dobrze. Niech wraca i się pokazuje nam jak najwięcej, a po Aśku widać, że nie czyta w ogóle tematów turniejowych...

#5 01-10-2009 11:17:01

Kubecki

User

Ulubiony zawodnik: Novak Djokovic

#6 04-10-2009 16:24:00

Serenity

User

http://www20.brinkster.com/joe0296/36077621328srichaphan.jpg

#1)Long Island 2002

1R   F.Meligeni 61 63
2R   (8)N.Lapentti 76 75
3R   B.Ulihrach 64 61
QF   (4)Y.El Aynaoui 57 63 64
SF    (1)Tommy Haas w/o
W    (7)Juan Ignacio Chela 57 62 62

#2)Sztokholm 2002

1R   R.Soderling 62 61
2R   M.Llodra 64 63
QF   R.Sluiter 46 63 64
SF   T.Robredo 64 67 61
W    M.Rios 67 60 63 62

#3)Madras(Chennai)2003

1R   J.Vacek 75 62
2R   J. van Lottum 62 64
QF   S.Sargsian 64 64
SF   J.-Rene Lisnard 62 61
W    K.Kucera 63 61

#4)Long Island 2003

1R   N.Davydenko 63 64
2R   S.Sargsian 63 64
QF   (Q)Jeff Morrison 64 63
SF   (WC)N.Kiefer 60 62
W    James Blake  62 64

#5)Nottingham 2004

1R   Gilles Elseneer 63 75
2R   Wayne Ferreira 46 63 75
QF   (7)Hicham Arazi 63 64
SF   Robin Soderling  62 62
W    (Q)Thomas Johansson 16 76 63

#7 04-10-2009 17:58:44

Fed-Expresso

Masta

Ulubiony zawodnik: Rafael "The Slice King" Nadal

Ja przede wszystkim zapamiętam Paradorna z meczu przeciwko Fedowi w Bazylei, doskonale grał po prostu Taj, Roger w formie męczył się niemiłosiernie i wygrał ledwo ledwo.

#8 06-10-2009 19:41:49

szeva

User

Jeden z bardziej barwnych graczy, lubię jego styl gry i cieszę się że ma zamiar wrócić, chociaż już pewnie kondycja i sprawność nie ta

I LOVE TENNIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#9 09-02-2010 20:33:23

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Srichaphan nie wie kiedy i czy w ogóle wróci na korty. Taj ostatni raz zagrał w Miami w 2007 roku, a ostatni z 5 tytułów singlowych zdobył wiosną 2004 roku.

Thai Paradorn not in a hurry to resume career

Thai Paradorn not in a hurry to resume career With the third anniversary of his last appearance on an ATP court approaching next month, there's still no sign of life from Paradorn Srichaphan as his once high-flying career fades further away.

The one-time top Thai, now aged 30, who ranked inside the Top ten has not touched a racket seriously since Miami in 2007 and won the last of his five titles in 2004. The wrist injury which forced him from the game looks like it has made his exit permanent with each passing month.

Paradorn made a half-hearted comeback at the Thailand Open last September, teaming for a doubles loss with former Davis Cup teammate Danai Udomchoke.

It seems that the man still considered one of Asia's top sportsmen is too busy off court. "A lot of things happened. I got married. I have family now. A lot of stuff to take care of," he said.

Among those current diversions: the launch of a men's herbal supplement line and work on a Thai historical movie. "I'm not going to pressure myself," said Paradorn. "If I'm healthy and I feel great to be back on court, that's what my goal is."

http://www.tennistalk.com/en/news/20100 … ume_career

MTT - tytuły (9)
MTT - finały (8)

#10 09-02-2010 21:27:19

Kastet1

User

Ulubiony zawodnik: Novak Djoković

Moim zdaniem nie powinien wracać. Facet po trzydziestce wiele w ATP nie zdziała.

#11 11-02-2010 19:00:48

Serenity

User

Paradorn: From Center Court to the Big Screen

In recent months there have been a few sightings of Thailand’s Paradorn Srichaphan, the first Asian-born Top 10 player. There has been the odd doubles exhibition, the opening of his Italian restaurant and the commercials for his herbal drink promising enhanced performance. Now Paradorn fans have something else to cheer about - his upcoming role as an action superstar.

Starring in his first movie, Bang Rajan II, Paradorn is lean, mean and more cut-up than ever. Sporting a mohawk haircut and a serious six pack, he plays Nai Mun, the silent but deadly good guy who protects his family and village from the invading Burmese army.

“I saw him the other day, and he looks great,” reports former Davis Cup teammate Danai Udomchoke. “He is really super-fit and a natural for this type of movie.”

“When the director called and told me which movie that he was interested in me acting in, I was shocked,” Paradorn told ATPWorldTour.com. “The first one (Bang Rajan) was a huge hit in Thailand and one of my favourite movies. He told me that I would have to be in great shape, but I had already been working in the gym a lot before he called, so it was no problem.”

Paradorn’s character is content to live a peaceful Zen-like life in the village with his pregnant wife and family until danger crosses the line. Now Paradorn swings into action, and just like he used to do on the tennis court, he lets loose with his ‘grip it and rip it’ style. Only this time it is with a bone carving long-blade slinging buckets of blood and not a tennis racquet smacking winners all over the court.

Displaying none of the good-natured, fun-loving persona that earned him the Stefan Edberg Sportsmanship Award in 2002 and 2003 and a legion of fans worldwide, Paradorn’s trademark ‘cat who just ate the canary grin’ has been replaced with a tightlipped tough-guy snarl.

“My character has strong family values: My wife is pregnant and I have to prepare the village for the oncoming war,” explains Paradorn. “Getting ready for a scene is a lot like preparing for a match.  You have to be in control and really focused, especially in the combat scenes where we used swords and knives and the choreography is really important or somebody gets hurt. But the hardest part is remembering the dialogue, because you cannot just read it, you have to feel it and express the emotions with gestures.

“My fellow actors and the producers say that I did really well. But I will wait on the reviews and if they are positive, I would definitely consider more acting in the future.”

“Paradorn has always loved playing tennis in front of people,” says Sanchai Ratiwatana.  “It is only natural that he becomes an actor. I cannot wait to see the movie. For sure Paradorn will be great.”

Bang Rajan II hits the Thai cinemas on 25 March.

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis … creen.aspx

#12 12-02-2010 22:04:08

jaccol55

Administrator

To samo, tylko po polsku:

Srichaphan, z kortu na srebrny ekran

30-letni tenisista z Tajlandii Paradorn Srichaphan, który ostatnio grał w cyklu ATP Tour w 2007 roku, wystąpił w filmie "Bang Rajan II", zaliczanym do kina akcji.
Srichaphan, jako pierwszy - i jak dotychczas jedyny - tenisista z Azji był sklasyfikowany w czołowej dziesiątce rankingu ATP (dziewiąty w 2003 roku). Chociaż oficjalnie nie zakończył kariery, to jednak od dwóch lat nie gra w tenisa w wyniku przewlekłej kontuzji nadgarstka.

Ta przypadłość nie stanęła jednak na przeszkodzie, by wziął udział w realizacji azjatyckiej superprodukcji filmowej. - Kiedy reżyser zadzwonił do mnie i powiedział, że jest zainteresowany moim występem w filmie, byłem zszokowany. Pierwsza część "Bang Rajan" była popularna w Tajlandii, jest jednym z moich ulubionych filmów. Jedyne, czego ode mnie wymagał, to żebym przez kilka miesięcy ostro popracował na siłowni. Odpowiedziałem: żaden problem - powiedział Srichaphan.

Tenisista gra wojownika Nai Muna, milczącego i uczciwego, który chroni swoją rodzinę i wioskę przed liczną armią najeźdźców. Na ekranie pojawia się z krótko przystrzyżonymi włosami i imponującą muskulaturą.

- Żona mojego bohatera jest w ciąży, a on musi przygotować mieszkańców swojej wioski do obrony przed zbliżająca się armią. Do tej roli przygotowywałem się tak samo dokładnie, jak do ważnego meczu w Wielkim Szlemie. Machając przed kamerą ostrą bronią musiałem być bardzo skoncentrowany, żeby nikomu nie zrobić krzywdy, także sobie - powiedział Srichaphan.

- Jednak najtrudniejsze było dla mnie opanowanie dialogów, bo nie wystarczy przeczytać scenariusza, a do zapamiętanych słów trzeba dołączyć właściwe miny i gesty związane z emocjami. Reżyser, producent i inni aktorzy ciągle powtarzali mi, że sobie dobrze radzę ze wszystkim, ale ja wiem, że w kolejnej roli musiałbym dać z siebie o wiele więcej - dodał.

"Bang Rajan II" wejdzie na ekrany kin w Tajlandii 25 marca, ale wciąż nie wiadomo kiedy, a właściwie czy w ogóle Srichaphan wróci na korty po operacji nadgarstka, jaką przeszedł w grudniu 2007 roku w Los Angeles.

W rozpoczętej w 1997 roku zawodowej karierze 11 razy wystąpił w finałach imprez ATP Tour, a zwyciężył w pięciu z nich. Cztery razy triumfował na twardych kortach: dwukrotnie na Long Island (w latach 2002-03), w Sztokholmie (2002) i Chennai (2003), a także na trawiastej nawierzchni w Nottingham (2004).

Wygrał 293 mecze, ponosząc 193 porażki. W ubiegłym roku poślubił Natalię Glebową, byłą Miss Universe, a niedawno otworzyli razem w Bangkoku restaurację serwującą włoską kuchnię.

http://www.sportowefakty.pl/tenis/2010/ … ebrny-ekr/

#13 05-06-2010 09:27:50

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Paradorn oficjalnie ogłosił zakończenie sportowej kariery.

RETIREMENT TRIBUTE - From Tennis Courts to Movie Sets, Srichaphan Continues to Thrill

Out of action for almost three years, Thailand’s Paradorn Srichaphan announced his retirement from professional tennis this week. While it was a persistent wrist injury that had sidelined him, it was an awful motorcycle racing accident recently that broke both hands and severely injured a knee which dealt the coup de grace on one of tennis great ambassadors.

A former Top 10 player, Srichaphan’s rise to the top read like a fairy tale.  On the way to winning five ATP World Tour titles and a career-high South African Airways ATP Ranking of No. 9 (12 May 2003), Paradorn captured the hearts of millions and was the inspiration of the ‘Asian Invasion’ on the men’s and women’s tennis tours.

Srichaphan’s charismatic smile and ‘grip it and rip it’ slugfest style electrified fans while earning him a legion of followers worldwide. But it was in Asia, at the height of his career, where his popularity was so widespread that the press dubbed it, “Paradorn Fever”.

During that time billboards with his bare-chested image lined expressways, tennis racquet sales soared and politicians jockeyed for photo-ops with the young man nicknamed, ‘Ball’. Paradorn rose so high in status that he received a private royal audience with the King of Thailand, an honour usually reserved for heads of state. When Srichaphan took to the court, everyone from the noodle vendor to the prime minister tuned in. And after each match, diplomats, businessmen and rock stars queued to shake the hand of the young man that was filling stadiums and dominating the news all over Asia.

His native Thailand is known around the world as the ‘Land of Smiles’, and nobody personified that better than Paradorn Srichaphan. Recognising his ability to attract people, Thailand Tourism Authority named him as their Cultural Ambassador and the government granted him a red diplomatic passport. His easy going manner and friendly ways on the tennis court earned him the Stefan Edberg Sportsmanship Award in 2002 and 2003. And Time Magazine Asia featured him on the cover as an Asian Hero.

“Paradorn means so much to all of us,” claims Davis Cup teammate Sanchai Ratiwatana. “He is more than a big brother, he is a hero and he has showed us how to achieve our dreams.”

There are more testaments to his legacy. Thailand’s Noppawan Lertcheewakarn, the 2009 girl’s Wimbledon champion and World No. 1, credits Paradorn for opening the doors to Asians.

“Before Paradorn we were not sure if we were good enough,” says Lertcheewakarn. “But when he started winning so much, we knew that we (Asians) could follow his example.”

During his career, Srichaphan would reach 11 ATP World Tour finals, winning five titles and finish 2003 at a year-end best World No. 11. But it was the victory over Andre Agassi on Centre Court at Wimbledon in 2002 that propelled him to demi-god status in Asia. An Asian defeating one of the greatest players of the game on the hallowed court of the All England Lawn Tennis Club was a dream come true.

Even off the court, Paradorn remained in the spotlight, whether it was marrying a former Miss Universe, Natalie Glebova, racing motorbikes or opening restaurants, Paradorn’s star appeal never waned. Last year, a movie director came calling his name, and Paradorn accepted the role of an action hero in the Thai movie sequel, Bang Rajan II. Just like his days on the tennis court, Paradorn stole the show and a promising career as an actor is now in full swing.

Though his playing days are over, Paradorn remains involved in tennis as the Thai Davis Cup captain and occasional exhibition match.

They say in Thailand that Srichaphan was born to be on centre court, now it seems that he will continue to thrill the masses, except this time it is likely to be on centre stage.

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis … ibute.aspx

MTT - tytuły (9)
MTT - finały (8)

#14 12-06-2010 09:13:29

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

MTT - tytuły (9)
MTT - finały (8)

#15 11-08-2010 11:37:55

Raddcik

Come on Andy !

Ulubiony zawodnik: Andy Roddick

Srichaphan Gets Into Racing Bikes

Former world No. 9 Paradorn Srichaphan announced earlier this week that he will try his hand at racing bikes now that his tennis career is over. Retiring from the professional tennis tour because of persistent wrist injuries, Srichaphan is now a racer on Elf Smart Sports Racing Team.

The flamboyant Thai player, who married Miss Universe and stared in a local movie last year, told the media that he’s happy to trade in his racket for racing gloves.

Srichaphan will continue to remain in tennis, and coach the Thai Davis Cup team while helping to develop future stars in his country.

http://tennisconnected.com/home/2010/07 … ing-bikes/

'03.07.2011 - Tennis Died' [*]

#16 26-02-2011 18:07:44

jaccol55

Administrator

Jak donosi prasa, Paradorn rozstał się z żoną, po 3-letnim związku.

Stopka forum

RSS