• Polecamy: Komputery

Ogłoszenie

Forum zostało przeniesione na adres: www.mtenis.com.pl

#1 28-06-2009 15:50:56

PanEliot

User

Philipp Kohlschreiber

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42466000/jpg/_42466705_philip300.jpg

Philipp Kohlschreiber- to wysokiej klasy niemiecki zawodnik. Mimo, że nie odniósł większych sukcesów na kortach w grze zawodowej lubi robić duże niespodzianki. Philipp Kohlschreiber jest wchrzechstronnym zawodnikiem i gra bardzo widowiskowo (zwłaszcza z forhendu). Urodził się w Augsburgu, 13 października w 1983 roku. Swoją zawodową karierę rozpoczął w 2001 roku. Dwa lata później po raz pierwszy wystąpił w turnieju wielkiego szlema, niestety przegrywając w pierwszej rundzie z Dawidem Nalbaldianem. W roku 2004, głównie dzięki udanym startom w challengerach, a także pierwszemu w karierze ćwierćfinałowi w ATP Tour (w Adelajdzie, gdzie pokonał klasyfikowanego wówczas na 4. miejscu na świecie Lleytona Hewitta), awansował do czołowej setki rankingu światowego. Philipp, który bardzo szybko się rozwijał może z pewnością następny sezon uważać za jeden z najlepszych, bowiem po raz pierwszy wziął udział we wszystkich czterech turniejach wielkiego szlema. W Australian Open dotarł aż do 4 rundy, w której musiał jednak uznać wyższość amerykanina Andy Roddicka. Wygrał 2 turnieje w ATP Tour: pierwszy w Monachium w 2007 roku przeciw Michaiłowi Jużnyjemu (razem z nim wygrał wtedy ten turniej w deblu) oraz w Auckland w 2008 roku, gdzie pokonał Juana Carlosa Fererro. Miał też sukcesy drużynowe debiutując w reprezentacji Niemiec, w Pucharze Davisa, w kwietniu 2007 roku. W ćwierćfinałowym meczu z Belgią pokonał Oliviera Rochusa, a przegrał z weteranem Dickiem Normanem. Obecnie w 2009 roku nie wygrał turnieju Wielkiego Szlema), ale mam szczerą nadzieję, że ten 26 letni tenisista osiągnie jeszcze duży sukces,wszak tenis to piękna i przecież pełna niespodzianek gra.

PAŃSTWO:  Niemcy
MIEJSCE ZAMIESZKANIA: Altstaetten
DATA I MIEJSCE URODZENIA: 16 października 1983 w Augsburg
WZROST: 177 cm
WAGA: 70 kg
GRA: praworęczna
STATUS PROFESJONALNY: 2001
ZAKOŃCZENIE KARIERY: aktywny
TRENER: Michael Geserer

Najwyżej w rankingu 28 (18 lipca 2007)
Australian Open 4R (2005, 2008)
Roland Garros 2R (2006 - 2007)
Wimbledon 3R (2006)
US Open 3R (2007)

http://www.atpworldtour.com/Tennis/Play … r.aspx?t=r      sylwetka na stronie ATP Tour

http://www.daviscup.com/teams/player.as … =100000009      sylwetka na stronie Pucharu Davisa

http://www.philippkohlschreiber.de/ -    oficjalna strona

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/199/487728222_b00645d702_m.jpg 
Jego pierwszy wygrany turniej w Monachium

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40752000/jpg/_40752759_kolsch.jpg

Ostatnio edytowany przez PanEliot (28-06-2009 16:12:08)

Oh, I would be honoured to even be compared to Roger. He is such an unbelievable talent, and is capable of anything. Roger could be the greatest tennis player of all time. - Rod Laver

http://www.atpworldtour.com/Tennis/Medi … ibute.aspx

#2 06-10-2009 21:39:57

szeva

User

Re: Philipp Kohlschreiber

Jeden z moich ulubieńców ma bardzo ładnie ułożony bh jednak brak mu spektakularnych wyników choć najlepszych umie ogrywać AO 08- Roddick, RG 09- Djokovic. Licze na kolejne dobre wyniki Kolby

I LOVE TENNIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#3 26-06-2010 14:00:49

Serenity

User

Wimbledon 2010 - wywiad po porażce w 3 rundzie

Q. What would you say was the biggest difference between today and when you beat Roddick at the Australian Open?

PHILIPP KOHLSCHREIBER: Well, it's tough to say. I think for sure it's different surface, and I think we played both a really good match.

I was also happy with my performance. I think it was just much tougher to return his serve. He was, yeah, serving well. I would say always in the big moments he had a good serve.

All first set he didn't have one bad game, so I never get really the chance to make enough pressure to make him struggle a little bit. Yeah, he was very solid. I think we both played a very well game.

Q. After winning the second set there, you played a great game to hold serve at 5‑4.

PHILIPP KOHLSCHREIBER: Yeah.

Q. Won the tiebreaker. Was it a case of maybe letting up a little at the start of the third?

PHILIPP KOHLSCHREIBER: Yeah, well, for sure you have to say ‑‑ yeah, if you get broken in the first game after the break, it's tough to say. I mean, it was new balls. Everything came together. He returned well. I didn't have the free points with the serve. So everything came together.

I think that was also what he did very well. He put so many balls back to let me play. I mean, I had the chances. Yeah, I remember I attacked once. I didn't hit the ball very well so he could make another good shot.

Yeah, so it put everything together it was the break then.

Q. Did he return maybe better than you remember him returning when you played in the past?

PHILIPP KOHLSCHREIBER: No. He's always very solid with the return. But for sure it's ‑‑ yeah, you like to have some free points on grass, I would say. But he was returning very well with the backhand; maybe sometimes with the forehand he chipped it or he played the normal one.

But overall, I really think that he returned very well. That always gave me a lot of pressure to serve more, so maybe the percentage got down a little bit because I felt that he was everywhere. I always have really to fight for my serve, and so maybe was also the result that he always served well and I got broken in the third and the fourth then.

Q. What did you think of the first match point, I think it was, the dive he made for that ball? A little crazy?

PHILIPP KOHLSCHREIBER: Well, crazy, I don't know. He tried everything. I think he was very concentrated, yeah, well‑prepared. So he just showed he really liked to win really bad.

Yeah, for sure it was the right thing, because otherwise I have one breakpoint. He served well in this moment. But still, maybe the match could happen if he can't reach the ball like that. Would be great.

http://www.wimbledon.org/en_GB/news/int … 98259.html

#4 21-09-2010 15:15:35

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Ulubiony zawodnik: Roger Federer

Miles Maclagan nowym trenerem Kohlschreibera.

Philipp Kohlschreiber Hires Miles Maclagan as New Coach

Philipp Kohlschreiber though he needed a change and has hired Miles Maclagan, former coach of andy Murray, as his new coach thinking ahead of the 2011 season.

Kohlschreiber, who beat Murray 6-2 6-1 in Monte Carlo in April, was ranked as high as 22nd and now is the 31st player in the ATP rankings.

Maclagan teamed up with Murray in 2007 and helped him to reach two Grand Slam finals before losing his job in July. He is also a former Great Britain Davis Cup player and reached a career-high world ranking of 172 in 1995.

http://www.menstennisblog.info/2010/09/ … +Tennis%29

MTT - tytuły (9)
2011: Belgrad, TMS Miami, San Jose; 2010: Wiedeń, Rotterdam; 2009: TMS Szanghaj, Eastbourne; 2008: US OPEN, Estoril.
MTT - finały (8)
2011: TMS Rzym; 2010: Basel, Marsylia; 2009: WTF, Stuttgart, Wimbledon, TMS Madryt; 2008: WTF

#5 28-10-2010 18:22:29

COA

Last hit for Wimby

Ulubiony zawodnik: Andy Roddick

Kohlschreiber Relaxes At Schönbrunn Zoo; Plays Melzer Friday

German Philipp Kohlschreiber visited the Schönbrunn Zoo, the world’s oldest zoo founded in 1752, in Vienna on Thursday.

Kohlschreiber fed penguins and zebras ahead his Bank Austria TennisTrophy quarter-final against top seed and defending champion Jurgen Melzer on Friday.

“It was a lot of fun,” admitted Kohlschreiber. “The small penguins jumped on me, not caring that I [was] bigger than them, [as they went] for the fish. I was told they have pretty sharp beaks so I was a bit scared for my fingers.

“The zebras were quite similar to horses but much more shy. I heard there is no chance to ride them. It’s pretty impressive that nature can create such stripes.”

“It was very nice being able to touch and feed the animals. It was a great experience for me!”

Kohlschreiber is currently No. 35 in the South African Airways 2010 ATP Rankings and reached two semi-finals this year at the Heineken Open (l. to Clement) and the Open de Moselle (l. to Simon).

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis … s-Zoo.aspx

MTT GOAT (2xWimbledon, US Open, 7 innych, w tym Miami i Queens)

Come on Andy!

#6 25-12-2010 11:35:23

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Ulubiony zawodnik: Roger Federer

2010 w liczbach

Ranking: 34
Turnieje: 0
Finały: 0
Mecze: 37-24
Zarobki: $684,818

MTT - tytuły (9)
2011: Belgrad, TMS Miami, San Jose; 2010: Wiedeń, Rotterdam; 2009: TMS Szanghaj, Eastbourne; 2008: US OPEN, Estoril.
MTT - finały (8)
2011: TMS Rzym; 2010: Basel, Marsylia; 2009: WTF, Stuttgart, Wimbledon, TMS Madryt; 2008: WTF

#7 17-01-2011 15:13:24

Raddcik

Come on Andy !

Ulubiony zawodnik: Andy Roddick

The Biofile Philipp Kohlschreiber

http://www.atpworldtour.com/~/media/172080D6FC444B4A9B5E02179B0658E1.ashx
Philipp Kohlschreiber is World
No. 34

World No. 34 Philipp Kohlschreiber reveals his nickname, the last book he read and his favourite ice cream flavour in this biofile...

First Tennis Memory: "I think I just played - my family moved with me to South America, Caracas, Venezuela. I played every time normal with coach. Then my first tournament I was totally nervous and I lost 0 and 0 [smiles]. It wasn't a great start and I said I don't want to play any more tournaments, just practice. Right now, it's a funny memory."

Tennis Inspirations: "Nobody in particular. I think it was just the time tennis was going very well in Germany. My parents like to play a little bit. And I was very young. I got in it with my parents."

Nicknames: "The most common in Germany is Kohli. Now I have a new one I like a little bit better, it's Peppo."

Hobbies/Leisure Activites: "Well, I really like to holiday, relax. In Germany I like to drive cars in the highway, we have no speed limit. Sometimes rent fast cars to enjoy a little bit the speed."

Favourite Movies: "Lord of the Rings and Star Wars."

Last Book Read: "I think it was a school book. I'm not reading a lot of books. I read magazines, the internet, but not books."

Musical Tastes: "Michael Jackson has a lot of good music. I like to listen to everything."

Current Car: "BMW (black)."

Favourite Ice Cream Flavour: "I have two - I always eat hazelnuts and lemon."

Greatest Sports Moment: "I think when I beat Andy Roddick in Melbourne in five sets. It was the first time in five sets I beat somebody. And also because night match. Everything. Yeah, it was a big thing for me."

Most Painful Moment: "Maybe I have two. No, I have just one. Maybe when I lost to Fabrice Santoro in five sets in Melbourne (2009). Was a tough one with a lot of feeling but yeah he was able to take it."

Favourite Tournaments: "I really like New York, it's fantastic. I think Montreal was a great tournament. And Germany - I like very much Halle, Hamburg. They're fantastic tournaments."

Closest Tennis Friends: "I have a lot of fun with Stefan Koubek, guys from Austria. And Jarkko Nieminen. We have a lot of fun. Mikhail Youzhny. Overall they are from every country. Maybe one or two we make fun of [smiles]."

Funniest Players Encountered: "Myself [smiles]."

Toughest Competitors Encountered: "I think Fernando Verdasco is a tough one. He's tough to play. Of course, the top five, as always everybody is tough to play. Tomas Berdych is a pretty good player, I lost a few times against him. And Robin Soderling."

Favourite Players To Watch: "In the Grand Slam, I watch a lot of tennis over the days - six-seven hours when I'm at the hotel. And then if I'm not playing, I really don't watch any tennis."

Funny Tennis Memory: "For me, a funny moment - if I play doubles and hit somebody in the feet or the butt. It's a big fun for me. (Hit partner?) No, not my partner. Opponent [smiles]."

Embarrassing Tennis Memory: "Yeah, like I said, the first one when I lost 0 and 0."

Best You Ever Felt On Court: "I think it's not when you play your best tennis, it's when you really fight. The best memories I have - maybe when I win in five sets or 7-6 in the third. This is something I think really special because you have so much emotion at the end. Lot of adrenaline in the body. If you've done it, then it's everything is releasing. I think that's a great feeling."

First Famous Tennis Player You Ever Met: "Michael Stich. I was very young (age 15). I was doing a lot of tournaments in Germany. And he invited me to the Team Cup. He was Davis Cup coach at this time. He invited me because Tommy Haas was injured."

People Qualities Most Admired: "I just hope for they have to be honest. Funny. And I think that's the most important."

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis … eiber.aspx

'03.07.2011 - Tennis Died' [*]

#8 22-05-2011 16:18:35

jaccol55

Administrator

Dusseldorf 2011

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/02ZS4h03gB2Yk/232x153.jpg?center=0.5,0

Filip wraz ze swoimi kolegami wygrał drużynowy puchar świata, który był rozgrywany w Dusseldorfie.

Wyniki, jakie uzyskał w turnieju:

Philipp Kohlschreiber d. Janko Tipsarevic 6-4 7-6(5)
Daniel Gimeno-Traver d. Philipp Kohlschreiber 6-4 2-6 6-3
Philipp Kohlschreiber d. Mikhail Youzhny 2-6 6-3 6-2
Juan Ignacio Chela d. Philipp Kohlschreiber 6-4 7-6(4)
Philipp Petzschner/Philipp Kohlschreiber d. Maximo Gonzalez/Juan Ignacio Chela 6-3 7-6(5)

#9 13-06-2011 19:22:04

jaccol55

Administrator

#3) Halle 2011

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/00Pd7rkackeMz/232x333.jpg?center=0.5,0

R32 Cedrik-Marcel Stebe (GER) 6-4 3-6 6-1
R16 Alexandr Dolgopolov (UKR) 6-3 7-6(5)
QF   Lleyton Hewitt (AUS) 7-6(4) 6-3
SF   Gael Monfils (FRA) 6-3 6-3
W    Philipp Petzschner (GER) 7-6(5) 2-0 krecz

#10 16-06-2011 14:02:34

jaccol55

Administrator

Stopka forum

RSS