* mtenis.pun.pl - forum tenisowe, Tenis ATP

mtenis.pun.pl - forum fanów tenisa ATP

Ogłoszenie

Forum zostało przeniesione na adres: www.mtenis.com.pl

#81 06-10-2009 19:54:36

szeva

User

Re: Andy Murray

Murray ma papiery na bycie nr 1 potrafi ogrywać Federera i Nadala jednak żeby być wielkim tenisistą nie wystarczy tylko wygrywać turnieje Masters trzeba też coś pokazywać w Szlemach,a Andy w nich (oprócz finału USO 08) tylko zawodzi

I LOVE TENNIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#82 08-10-2009 07:07:28

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Ulubiony zawodnik: Roger Federer

Out of Shanghai

07 October, 2009 | 23:10

Due to medical advice Andy will not be travelling to China. He has decided to give his wrist extra time to recover and is likely to return for the Valencia Open.

http://www.andymurray.com/news/article/854

MTT - tytuły (9)
2011: Belgrad, TMS Miami, San Jose; 2010: Wiedeń, Rotterdam; 2009: TMS Szanghaj, Eastbourne; 2008: US OPEN, Estoril.
MTT - finały (8)
2011: TMS Rzym; 2010: Basel, Marsylia; 2009: WTF, Stuttgart, Wimbledon, TMS Madryt; 2008: WTF

#83 08-10-2009 17:19:25

szeva

User

No to po Federerze następna gwiazda której nie zobaczymy w Szanghaju

I LOVE TENNIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#84 14-10-2009 10:34:08

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Pioline o Murrayu: Andy czuje wielką presję podczas turniejów WS.

On Andy Murray: I think he is feeling the pressure of a Slam. Everybody is saying – and they are right – that he is a real potential winner. He is feeling the pressure. But it is going to be difficult. The French Open on clay will definitely be his worse surface and at Wimbledon there is a lot of pressure because everyone is expecting him to win the tournament. And then you’re just left with two other tournaments. Before the US Open, I thought he was the closest of the non-Grand Slam winners to winning one next. Then Del Potro did it. When you look at him over the past three years, each year he is improving. He is very consistent – except maybe in the Slams. He has to improve that.

http://alexkayblog.dailymail.co.uk/

MTT - tytuły (9)
2011: Belgrad, TMS Miami, San Jose; 2010: Wiedeń, Rotterdam; 2009: TMS Szanghaj, Eastbourne; 2008: US OPEN, Estoril.
MTT - finały (8)
2011: TMS Rzym; 2010: Basel, Marsylia; 2009: WTF, Stuttgart, Wimbledon, TMS Madryt; 2008: WTF

#85 22-10-2009 15:54:10

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

http://www.danilo.com/Celeb_SportPerson … ndy_Murray

Patrze na te foty z kalendarza 2010 AM (screen okładki na poprzedniej stronie tego tematu) i się zastanawiam czy to model czy tenisista
Może chce poczekać, aż będzie okazja, by jakiś konkretny puchar pokazać

MTT - tytuły (9)
MTT - finały (8)

#86 02-11-2009 22:33:20

Art

User

Interview: Andy Murray talks about his childhood hero, Andre Agassi

Andy Murray says that he will remember Andre Agassi for what he did on the tennis court, not the revelations about 
drug-taking and lying to the ATP over a failed drugs test.

The world No.4 is in Valencia chasing a sixth title of the year after six weeks off the tour because of the left wrist injury he aggravated on Davis Cup duty in September when, despite two wins, he was unable to stop Britain from being relegated to the third tier of the competition.

Murray is the top seed in Valencia but yesterday he turned his attention to the revelations of Agassi that have emerged from extracts from his forthcoming book: Open – An Autobiography. In it, the American admits that he took crystal meth and failed a drugs test in 1997, only to then lie to the ATP about how the drug got into his system to (successfully) avoid a ban.

In the latest extracts from the book, revealed at the weekend, Agassi says he believes he was fed “speed” by his father in the early stages of his career, believing the pills to have been caffeine.

As a child learning the game, Murray idolised Agassi and yesterday he said he judged him only as a tennis player. “I loved Andre, met him numerous times and he was unbelievably nice to me,” said Murray, who begins his title bid here tomorrow. “I practised with him quite a lot. I guess it’s something he has to deal with himself, he’s entitled to say whatever he wants and I wish him the best.

“I don’t really want to get into it. I don’t think any of the players expected it, but you’ve just got to move on. I judge him as a tennis player; he was great, a great player, one of the best of all time. From the experiences I have had with him, he’s been nice to me. No-one wants drugs in sport but everyone makes mistakes.”

Murray said he could not compare the way the ATP, which runs the men’s tour, dealt with drugs when Agassi failed his test, with how they do it now, but said he did not believe tennis was rife with drug-taking.

“I didn’t play in those times so I don’t know what it was like,” he said. “There’s even cases now where guys get off, you know, with failed tests and contaminations, mistakes with the [Richard] Gasquet case. [Gasquet tested positive for cocaine but saw his ban reduced after convincing an independent panel that the substance had entered his system through a kiss with a waitress].

“Sometimes things like that happen and people get away with it. But I just don’t think drugs in tennis is a big problem, like it is in other sports.”

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/oth … i-1.929882

#87 04-11-2009 16:14:39

asiek

User

Czwarty obecnie tenisista świata, Szkot Andy Murray podpisał lukratywny i długoterminowy kontrakt z jednym z największych producentów odzieży sportowej, firmą Adidas. Umowa będzie obowiązywać od przyszłego roku.

Strony nie podały szczegółów finansowych kontraktu, ale brytyjska prasa spekuluje, że wartość tej współpracy mogła przekroczyć sumę dziesięciu milionów euro rocznie.

Dotychczas Murray pojawiał się na korcie w strojach niewielkiej brytyjskiej firmy założonej ponad pół wieku temu przez Freda Perry'ego, ostatniego Brytyjczyka jaki triumfował w turniejach zaliczanych do Wielkiego Szlema (w połowie lat 30.).

sport.pl

Zwlekał i zwlekał ze zmianą sponsora i chyba wreszcie się opłaciło...

#88 04-11-2009 16:22:52

Kubecki

User

Ulubiony zawodnik: Novak Djokovic

Świetnie, będą jakieś specjalne kolekcje pod AM

#89 08-11-2009 21:48:27

jaccol55

Administrator

# 14 Valencia 2009

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0037egi6RW8UH/232x348.jpg?center=0.5,0 http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/07NK33T5xpgWc/232x299.jpg?center=0.5,0 http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/02xG2DOaST4OD/232x152.jpg?center=0.5,0

R1 Gimeno-Traver 6-3 6-1
R2 Mayer 6-3 3-6 6-3
QF Montanes 6-4 6-2
SF Verdasco 6-3 2-6 6-3
F Youzhny 6-3 6-2

#90 08-11-2009 21:49:53

Fed-Expresso

Masta

Ulubiony zawodnik: Rafael "The Slice King" Nadal

Z tego co wiem to Montanesa 6-4 6-2 ogral

#91 08-11-2009 21:53:36

jaccol55

Administrator

Racja, źle popatrzyłem. To Montanes wygrał poprzez w.o z Ferrerem. Poprawione.

#92 08-11-2009 21:56:05

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Wymiata. To już 6 tytuł w tym roku Szkota. W Szlemach bieda, ale te "mniejsze" turnieje to Jego prawdziwe Królestwo.

MTT - tytuły (9)
MTT - finały (8)

#93 08-11-2009 22:43:43

Yannick

User

Ulubiony zawodnik: Tomic-Roddick

Dlaczego wynik finału z Valencji jest 6-3 5-2 ?
Misza chyba dograł finał do końca

#94 08-11-2009 22:45:55

metjuAR

User

Ulubiony zawodnik: Rod

Ten puchar maryja wygląda jakby był plastikowy bardzo ładny za to Nole dostał za Basel.

249,5 km/h
30 singles titles
2007 Davis Cup

#95 08-11-2009 22:48:47

jaccol55

Administrator

Yannick napisał:

Dlaczego wynik finału z Valencji jest 6-3 5-2 ?
Misza chyba dograł finał do końca

Ależ jesteście drobiazgowi.

Reszta jest chyba już dobrze.

#96 10-11-2009 19:39:59

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Udany powrót Szkota to idealny moment, by Reed wyszedł z nory. Simon napisał, że Murray to obecnie najlepszy grajek świata i Jego zdaniem, wygra Masters Cup w Londynie. Gdzie byłeś po 4 rundzie USO, Simon ?

MTT - tytuły (9)
MTT - finały (8)

#97 10-11-2009 19:41:32

jaccol55

Administrator

Że ktoś jeszcze zaprząta Nim sobie głowę...

#98 10-11-2009 19:43:45

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

jaccol55 napisał:

Że ktoś jeszcze zaprząta Nim sobie głowę...

Trudno tak przejść obok Jak kiedyś Panicz podniesie Puchar za turniej WS to wtedy będziemy mieli podwójną koronację: Reeda na dziennikarza tenisowego wszech czasów

MTT - tytuły (9)
MTT - finały (8)

#99 11-11-2009 10:55:45

Blue

User

Kolejny świetny artykuł pana Reeda..

Murray the best in the world

It was great to see Andy Murray make a winning comeback in Valencia and I still believe he is the best tennis player in the world, that's not to say he's going to win a Grand Slam.

To come back in Valencia and win after all that time out is amazing, but until he wins a Grand Slam you have to regard him as being on a lesser level than the likes of Federer and Nadal.

I don't think Federer is the player he was, Nadal is not the player he was. Djokovic seems to be coming back and there are others coming up, Cilic is one, but I think they are all pretty level and you can't pick a number one.

But if you press me to pick a number one, you look at who has been the most consistent outside of slams and it is Andy Murray.

He has won six times now, but for us to truly believe he needs to win a Slam; I am sure that will come.

Heading to London fresh will help him and it will help him next year for the Australian Open.

Right now if you ask me who is going to win in London I would have to say Murray. He is the favourite for me.

Federer is not playing well, for Djokovic to beat him in Basel is a great result for Djokovic and Nadal is not quite there either after all his problems.

I see Andy Murray as the favourite to win in London, but not in Australia. He has to prove he can win a Grand Slam first.

London will be a great occasion and Murray will go there being lightly raced and then on to Australia. Australia is his ideal surface and it is a great chance for him - but as I say, he needs to prove he can do it on the big occasion.

eurosport

#100 12-11-2009 01:08:10

Woodies_Fan

User

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/ … 911611.ece

Andy Murray says he is 'under no pressure'

They were measuring up the best players in the men’s game yesterday for the outfits — the details of which are secret — that they will be wearing when unveiled in London next week as the pride of their sport.

Andy Murray’s second experience of this elevated status comes as he contemplates a year in which he filled out as a high-class performer. Of course, nothing would give him greater pleasure than to win the eight-man Barclays ATP World Tour Finals at the O2 arena in southeast London, starting a week on Sunday. Although he said that “there’s no pressure, no expectations”, his approach to the roundrobin match he did not have to win against Roger Federer in the equivalent finale in Shanghai last year suggests that such colourless appraisal should be treated with a pinch of salt.

The fourth-day card for the BNP Paribas Masters in Paris today renders what happened on the first three largely window dressing. Federer, Murray, Rafael Nadal, Novak Djokovic and Juan Martín del Potro take to the quickened floor of the Palais Omnisports to fine-tune their games with 13 days of the tour to go. There is a sense of wanting to get on with it while waiting for the year to end.

Federer and Murray are the best rested, Nadal’s eagerness requires a cork to contain it, Djokovic is characteristically on edge and Del Potro is looking to justify his breakthrough success at the US Open two months ago.

It was asked of the British No 1 whether he used any part of the six weeks he has spent resting his injured wrist to evaluate where he was with his game. The motives for the line of inquiry were entirely positive.

“From my point of view and from the guys I’ve worked with, everyone tries to find something wrong with my game or why I haven’t won a grand slam or haven’t been No 1 in the world or whatever it is that I need to do to prove I’m a great player,” Murray, who won his comeback event in Valencia on Sunday, said.

“I don’t know what that is, but I got to No 2 this year, which I think is good; I improved my results at Wimbledon and at the French Open; won more tournaments [six] than last year. It’s been a good year and I don’t feel there’s a whole lot I need to change in my game, regardless of what some people think, and I think I’m close to winning a grand slam and I’ll give it my best shot to do that next year.

“I don’t think there’s a huge amount that I need to work on. You become better the more matches you play, the physically fitter you get — I feel like I’m a lot better player now even than I was at the beginning of this year, just from playing matches, getting used to winning more and having that consistency week in, week out.

“Throughout the whole season, there’s not been one part of it that I could say, ‘That was a big letdown; I didn’t play well there; I had a couple of bad months there.’ It’s been pretty solid the whole way through, so no complaints.”

We had none. He has a minimum of four matches left to play this year — one here and three in the round-robin at the O2 — and it would not be a surprise if he stars in at least twice that number. He beat James Blake, whom he plays in the second round in Paris today, in the final of the AEGON Championships at Queen’s Club in June, but knows that since teaming up with Kelly Jones, the American’s first change of coach since he was a junior, Blake has found some late-season zest.

The thought of missing out on the London gravy train is affecting players in different ways. Nikolay Davydenko, of Russia, in seventh spot, lost three games in his second-round match with Benjamin Becker, of Germany, and looks unstoppable, but Fernando Verdasco, the Spaniard in eighth, was a bundle of nerves in edging Andreas Seppi, of Italy, 6-7, 6-4, 6-4.

There was a rumour last night that Andy Roddick, invalided out of the Shanghai Masters last month with a knee injury, may have to withdraw from London, but the tournament organisers insisted that the Wimbledon runner-up will definitely travel.

To sightsee? We shall see.

Stopka forum

RSS