Forum zostało przeniesione na adres: www.mtenis.com.pl

#81 19-05-2010 20:05:21

Bizon

siła spokoju

Ulubiony zawodnik: Andy Roddick

Re: Juan Martin del Potro

Na US Open takze nie zagra:

http://sport.onet.pl/tenis/mistrz-nie-o … omosc.html

Sezon w 100% spisany na straty. Jak dobrze pojdzie zagra sobie na rozruch 2, max 3 turnieju i bedzie szykowal powrot formy na sezon 2011.

MTT Singiel : (Rank-2)

W : Los Angeles 08, Dubaj 09, New Heaven 09, Bangkok 09, Pekin 09, Madryt 10, Roland Garros 10, Barcelona 11, Madryt 11, Roland Garros 11
F  : Olympic Games 08, Bangkok 08, s'Hertogenbosch 10, Wimbledon 10, Los Angeles 10, Memphis 11

#82 19-05-2010 20:59:51

szeva

User

Del Potro nie obroni tytułu US Open

Juan Martin del Potro nie obroni wielkoszlemowego tytułu na tegorocznym US Open. Argentyńczyk poddał się operacji nadgarstka. - Jeśli wszystko pójdzie zgodnie z planem wrócę na kort po US Open - powiedział 21-letni numer 5. w światowym rankingu.

Na początku maja Juan Martin del Potro w dramatycznym liście poinformował swoich fanów, że będzie musiał poddać się operacji prawego nadgarstka. "Kochani! Chciałbym, żebyście usłyszeli tę bardzo smutną dla mnie wiadomość. Musiałem przejść operację i nie wiem, kiedy znów zobaczycie mnie na korcie" - napisał w oświadczeniu. Po sensacyjnym triumfie w US Open w 2009 r. Argentyńczyk określany był mianem gracza, który zdetronizuje dwóch wielkich tenisa: Rogera Federera i Rafaela Nadala. Tak się nie stało, gdyż w grudniu ubiegłego roku zaczęły się problemy z prawą ręką. Ostatni mecz 21-letni zawodnik rozegrał 24 stycznia 2010 roku.

Jak zapowiedział, tak też się stało. Dziś pierwszy raz po zabiegu, który odbył się w USA Del Potro przemówił. - Jeśli wszystko pójdzie zgodnie z planem na kort wróce po wielkoszlemowym US Open - powiedział Argentyńczyk. US Open startuje 30 sierpnia 2010 roku. - To zawsze specjalny turniej dla mnie, ale nie zamierzam się spieszyć z powrotem - przyznał numer 5. światowego tenisa po powrocie do Buenos Aires

Możliwe, że Del Potro wystąpi w halowym turnieju Paris Open, który odbedzie się pod koniec sezonu w listopadzie.

http://www.eurosport.pl/tenis/us-open/2 … tory.shtml

I LOVE TENNIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#83 21-05-2010 09:14:36

Serenity

User

Del Potro says goodbye to this ATP season

Injured Argentine Juan Del Potro has begun giving his regrets for the remaining big events of this ATP season after undergoing wrist surgery.

The first to go was his US Open title defence, the trophy he won a year ago in the fifth set against Roger Federer.

Now, the No. 5 - and falling - South American has also said goodbye to the Queen's club grass tune-up for 2010 as he prepares to miss almost all of the rest of the season.

Del Potro last played in the Australian Open in early January and underwent wrist surgery in the US last month. He is recuperating in Argentina.

"I'm very disappointed that I won't be able to play at Queen's Club,” said Del Potro. “I was really looking forward to playing on grass this year but unfortunately my wrist injury does not allow me to. I hope to be back, fully fit to play next year."

Remaining in the field are seven of the world Top 12 headed by Rafael Nadal (who missed 2009 with injuries of his own, Serb Novak Djokovic, British hero Andy Murray (No.4), four-time winner Andy Roddick, Spain's Fernando Verdasco and Frenchman Jo Wilfried Tsonga.

http://www.tennistalk.com/en/news/20100 … ATP_season

#84 01-06-2010 18:13:01

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Ulubiony zawodnik: Roger Federer

Del Potro: zrobię wszystko, by wrócić w lipcu

Mistrz US Open 2009 planuje wrócić w lipcu, podczas turnieju w Los Angeles. Wszystko zależy jednak oczywiście od tego, jak będzie przebiegać rehabilitacja.

Źródło:
http://www.nacion.com/2010-05-29/Deport … 90012.aspx

MTT - tytuły (9)
2011: Belgrad, TMS Miami, San Jose; 2010: Wiedeń, Rotterdam; 2009: TMS Szanghaj, Eastbourne; 2008: US OPEN, Estoril.
MTT - finały (8)
2011: TMS Rzym; 2010: Basel, Marsylia; 2009: WTF, Stuttgart, Wimbledon, TMS Madryt; 2008: WTF

#85 03-07-2010 00:05:03

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Juan Martin wznowił treningi, rehabilitacja przebiega pomyślnie

Argentyński Mistrz US Open rozpoczął treningi fizyczne, w połowie trwania rehabilitacji. 2 miesiące temu Juan Martin przeszedł operację prawego nadgarstka. Tenisista nie wsytąpił ani razu na korcie od porażki z Ciliciem podczas styczniowego Australian Open. Jego powrót na kort wciąż nie jest precyzyjnie określony. Na pewno nie uda się to w lipcu. Optymistyczna (i to mocno) wersja mówi o początku sierpnia i imprezie Rogers Cup w Kanadzie.

Źródło (po hiszpańsku):
http://www.nacion.com/2010-05-29/Deport … 90012.aspx

MTT - tytuły (9)
2011: Belgrad, TMS Miami, San Jose; 2010: Wiedeń, Rotterdam; 2009: TMS Szanghaj, Eastbourne; 2008: US OPEN, Estoril.
MTT - finały (8)
2011: TMS Rzym; 2010: Basel, Marsylia; 2009: WTF, Stuttgart, Wimbledon, TMS Madryt; 2008: WTF

#86 03-07-2010 01:07:10

Art

User

Del Potro takes up his activity after surgery

Argentine tennis player Juan Martin Del Potro began to work physically again in the midst of his recovery from surgery on his right wrist.

The operation was conducted last month and it has not yet an official date for his return to the circuit.

The last time he played was against Croatian Marin Click, in the Australia open.

In the world ranking, La Torre del Tandil slipped to eighth, while Nadal regained the number one position.

http://momento24.com/en/2010/06/07/del- … r-surgery/

#87 15-07-2010 20:44:41

Raddcik

Come on Andy !

Return to tour in sight for Del Potro

Reported on July 15, 2010

Juan Martin del Potro says a post-surgery medical examination of his wrist has shown positive signs.

"The doctor is happy with the progress," he said on his Twitter account. "Now we have to keep strengthening [it] and then be ready for the racquet."

Shortly after undergoing wrist surgery in May, del Potro said he would not be able to defend his U.S. Open title and speculated he might not return till November.

Now, he says he may return in time for Argentina's Davis Cup semifinal against France. The tie takes place the week after the U.S. Open, suggesting that del Potro may be able to play at Flushing Meadows after all.

"Davis Cup is a good date for returning to the tour, I hope I can come back sooner," del Potro told Argentine press earlier this week. "I don't want to have any illusions because I don't know when I can return to [playing with the] racquet. But I'll train hard to prepare."

http://www.tennis.com/articles/template … 7&zoneid=6

'03.07.2011 - Tennis Died' [*]

#88 23-07-2010 12:28:05

Raddcik

Come on Andy !

Juan Martin del Potro 'expected' to play US Open - USTA

Defending champion Juan Martin del Potro is "expected" to return from injury at the US Open, says the United States Tennis Association (USTA).

The Argentine, 21, has not played since the Australian Open in January after suffering a wrist injury.

Del Potro said after undergoing surgery in May that he would miss the US Open as he did not want "to rush things".

But a USTA statement on Thursday said Del Potro "is expected to return to Grand Slam competition" in New York.

And the player's agent, Ugo Colombini, told The Associated Press: "Del Potro is working and hopefully he will be back soon."

The US Open gets under way at Flushing Meadows on 30 August and Del Potro has already confirmed that he will play at the Thailand Open, which begins on 27 September.

"I am looking forward to playing the PTT Thailand Open on my return from injury," said Del Potro.

"I really enjoyed myself on my last visit to Bangkok and hope for good results at this year's tournament."

Del Potro became the first man other than Rafael Nadal to beat Roger Federer in the final of a Grand Slam tournament at the US Open last September, but began struggling with tendinitis in his right wrist the following month.

He then suffered a recurrence of the injury in the new year and continued to struggle with the problem at the Australian Open, losing in the fourth round to Marin Cilic.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/tennis/8846577.stm

#89 23-07-2010 18:00:13

Art

User

Del Potro on early entry list

Reigning U.S. Open champion Juan Martin del Potro might defend his title, after all.

Despite being sidelined since January because of a right wrist injury that required surgery, del Potro was on the provisional entry list released Thursday by the U.S. Tennis Association for the men's field at the year's last major tournament. The U.S. Open starts Aug. 30.

In a statement, the USTA said del Potro "is expected to return to Grand Slam competition after missing the French Open and Wimbledon earlier this year."

Del Potro won his first Grand Slam title by coming back to beat five-time U.S. Open champion Roger Federer in five sets in the 2009 final at Flushing Meadows.

The 21-year-old Argentine has played in only one tournament in 2010, losing in the fourth round of the Australian Open.

Del Potro's right wrist has been a problem since last year; he retired in the second round of the Shanghai Masters in October because of tendinitis in the wrist. Then, in January, he pulled out of an exhibition tournament just days before the start of the Australian Open, citing the wrist.

He had surgery in May and is currently No. 7 in the ATP rankings.

"Del Potro is working and hopefully he will be back soon," his agent, Ugo Colombini, wrote in an e-mail to The Associated Press.

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/tennis … id=5400795

#90 31-07-2010 14:32:32

Raddcik

Come on Andy !

Del Potro camp says their man has yet to hit a ball

Reports of the imminent return to tennis of US Open champion Juan Del Potro may be well premature, with a reality check provided from the player's fellow Argentine and coach Franco Davin.

South American media indicate that the No. 7 who has not played since the Australian Open and then underwent wrist surgery, has yet to actually hit a ball. This flies in the face of US Open officials who insisted last week that all was progressing smoothly with their drawcard defending champion, whom they said was already hitting on the practise court.

"We need to start hitting the ball gradually, 20-30 balls per day," said former player Davin. "We should not say he will return to Davis Cup or US Open. He must realize what he mentally has to repeat every day to reach the level of No. 4 in the world again."

Del Potro's anticipated return dates have been all over the charts, ranging from the US Open to the Davis Cup semi-finals against France in September. Del Potro has entered the Thailand Open, an event which begins September 27 and which could prove over time to be the most realistic venue for a comeback.

http://www.tennistalk.com/en/news/20100 … hit_a_ball

#91 04-08-2010 08:12:43

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Del Potro wrócił do treningów, powrót najwcześniej na USO.

Juan Martin Del Potro Back on the Tennis Court

After weeks of speculation and months of rehab, US Open champion Juan Martin Del Potro is finally back hitting tennis balls again as of today.

The Argentine tweeted earlier Monday: “Que lindo volver a pegarle a la pelotita,aunque fue suave,tuve la raqueta en la mano nuevamente..”

According to Google, translated to English he said it was nice to hit the ball again.

It remains unclear as to whether Del Potro, who hasn’t played since January, will defend his US Open title. Coach Franco Davin has not set a return date while his trainer, Diego Rivas, has said that once his tennis skills shape up he’ll have another period to get physically fit.

If Del Potro is unable to play in New York his next target for a return date is at the Davis Cup, then Bangkok in late September.

http://www.tennis-x.com/xblog/2010-08-02/4832.php

MTT - tytuły (9)
MTT - finały (8)

#92 21-08-2010 22:50:48

Art

User

Del Potro Unable To Defend US Open Crown

Juan Martin del Potro has announced that he will not be able to defend his US Open  crown this year. The Argentine has been sidelined since January with a right wrist injury and underwent surgery on 4 May at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota.

“I feel extremely sad to announce that I will not to be able to defend my US Open title,” said the 21-year-old del Potro. “Winning in New York last year has been my major accomplishment in tennis and my best memory so far.  I am so sorry for my fans, my sponsors and all the people that care about me, but I have only started practising in the last two weeks and unfortunately I cannot compete at the top level yet.  I look forward to returning to New York in 2011 and wish all the best to the tournament organizers and my fellow players."

US Open Tournament Director Jim Curley added: "It is unfortunate that Juan Martin has not recovered from wrist surgery in time to defend his US Open title. We wish him all the best and look forward to his return to New York next year."

The Tandil native became the first Argentine to capture the US Open title since Guillermo Vilas in 1977 when he defeated Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer back-to-back at Flushing Meadows last year. He went on to finish the season a personal-best No. 5 in the South African Airways ATP Rankings after reaching the final of the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals (l. to Davydenko).

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis … draws.aspx

#93 22-08-2010 14:00:40

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

http://straightsets.blogs.nytimes.com/2 … ref=tennis

Del Potro w treningu. Pod tekstem znajduje się filmik z jednego z ostatnich treningów. Wyraźnie widać, że to odbijanie mocno zachowawcze. Być może i w Bangkoku na powrót może być zbyt wcześnie.

MTT - tytuły (9)
MTT - finały (8)

#94 23-08-2010 13:33:25

Art

User

Wielka strata. US Open bez dawnego faworyta

Plaga kontuzji mocno przetrzebia stawkę tenisistów przed zaczynającym się 30 sierpnia turniejem US Open. Teraz okazało się, że kontuzjowany jest Juan Martin Del Potro. Argentyńczyk wygrał rok temu, ale teraz ma kontuzję nadgarstka.

21-letni tenisista ma problemy z urazem nadgarstka od początku tego roku. Ostatnio grał w styczniu.

- Jest mi strasznie smutno. Muszę ogłosić, że nie będę w stanie bronić tytułu US Open - powiedział Del Potro.

- To pech, że Juan Martin nie dał rady wyzdrowieć i nie będzie ronił tytułu. Życzmy mu najlepszego i mamy nadzieję zobaczyć go w US Open w następnym roku - powiedział dyrektor turnieju Jim Curley.

Wysoki Argentyńczyk pokonał w zeszłym roku w finale Rogera Federera. Ten sezon ma jednak zrujnowany przez uraz nadgarstka.

Del Potro grał w Australian Open, ale po jego zakończeniu nie pojawił się w żadnym innym turnieju. W maju ogłosił, że przeszedł operację i prawdopodobnie nei wystartuje w Wimbledonie, French Open i US Open. Okazało się to niestety prawdą.

Kibice liczyli jednak, że młody tenisista zdąży się wykurować. Gdyby wystartował miałby jednak zapewne kłopoty z osiągnięciem dobrego wyniku.

http://www.eurosport.pl/tenis/us-open/2 … tory.shtml

#95 13-09-2010 13:13:48

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

34 Del Potro, Juan Martin (ARG) 1,170

To się musiało stać w sumie, ale widok niecodzienny.

MTT - tytuły (9)
MTT - finały (8)

#96 13-09-2010 13:18:54

jaccol55

Administrator

Wraca jeszcze w tym roku, czy będzie zaczynał od zera w przyszłym sezonie?

#97 13-09-2010 13:24:18

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

jaccol55 napisał:

Wraca jeszcze w tym roku, czy będzie zaczynał od zera w przyszłym sezonie?

Na ten moment planuje wrócić w bangkoku, czyli za 2 tygodnie. Jakby podziękował zagrę w tym roku to od dosłownego zera by nie zaczynał, ma wpisane 180 pkt za AO.

MTT - tytuły (9)
MTT - finały (8)

#98 17-09-2010 21:20:40

Velasquez

User

#2 na liście najbardziej nielubianych przeze mnie tenisistów

Fed-Expresso napisał:

Wg mnie jest bardzo sztywny, ma niestety ubogi repertuar zagrań, a obszerny zamach przed uderzeniem nie predestynuje go do szybkiej kombinacyjnej gry. Jego koordynacja ruchowa z racji wzrostu również nie może być zbyt rewelacyjna.

Wszystko zostało wyżej napisane. Dlatego go nie lubię, tak jak innych 2-metrowców.

Ostatnio edytowany przez Velasquez (17-09-2010 21:21:09)

Roger Federer <---> Novak Djoković <---> Andy Roddick

#99 22-09-2010 09:40:36

DUN I LOVE

Ojciec Chrzestny

Juan Martin del Potro wraca do gry

http://apurosport.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/juan-martin-del-potro-tenista-argentino-declaraciones.jpg

Mistrz US Open 2009 potwierdził swój start w turnieju ATP w Bangkoku. Będzie to pierwszy występ Argentyńczyka od czasu styczniowego Australian Open.

Plany startowe DelPo w jesiennej części sezonu 2010:
Bangkok
Tokio
Szanghaj
Wiedeń
Valencia
Paryż

Hiszpańskie źródło:
http://www.clarin.com/deportes/tenis/fi … 66192.html

MTT - tytuły (9)
MTT - finały (8)

#100 22-09-2010 19:24:20

Serenity

User

C'mon Juan Martin

W tym sezonie się nie spodziewam jakichś wielkich wyników Argentyńczyka,ale jakiś QF,może SF byłby mile widziany przeze mnie.Dobrze że wrócił jeszcze w tym sezonie,bo będzie mu łatwiej przygotować się do sezonu 2011 gdy rozegra się w jesień.

Stopka forum

RSS